Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Crows and Coins

Crows and Coins

a part of “Crows and Coins”, a fictional universe by LuckyNumber24.

In the land of Terradeth, an uneasy peace has been established in the city of Korrigan's criminal underbelly. However, that peace is threatened by a flood of refugees fleeing a war that grows closer each day.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Crows and Coins”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Crows and Coins

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fate0013 on Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:57 am

So excited to get started :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fate0013
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuckyNumber24 on Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:02 am

First post is finally up! Go nuts you crazy kids!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LuckyNumber24
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:56 pm

I'll try to post tomorrow. Sorry, I didn't notice this began. :)

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:41 am

Figured we should have one of these things up (and I didn't see one, but correct me if there's already one that's been made): Crow's & Coins Write Pad.

Woohoo. So pumped to read everyone's sassy posts so far. Adore the characters. There's a lot of flavour there, I'm looking forward to meeting everyone else.

EDIT: Switched Pad services, because for some reason RPGateway smooshes text together when you copy and paste. Guuurl no you don't.
Last edited by Yonbibuns on Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Klockwork0reo on Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:54 am

Alrighty, I'm in too. Hope my work'll be satisfactory for you all! Look forward to seeing Sigrim kick the Parish into the city!

But really though, round of applause to everyone so far. Good jobs all around!
"In breaking news, the Sky. The Earth.

Life.

Existence as an unchanging plane with horizons of birth and death in faint distance. There is nothing to speak about.

There never was."

Klockwork0reo
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quakernuts on Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:41 pm

You guys should pop into the writing pad more! I get bored and lonely!

The last time that happened, I may have created a nuclear bomb in my basement that doubles as a minibar.

Just saying, bad things could happen if you people are antisocial!

NUKE BAR!
Writing is a tool used to convey an author's passion and imagination, use it to the best of your ability.

Quakernuts
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist World Builder Inspiration Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:28 am

Quakernuts wrote:You guys should pop into the writing pad more! I get bored and lonely!

The last time that happened, I may have created a nuclear bomb in my basement that doubles as a minibar.

Just saying, bad things could happen if you people are antisocial!

NUKE BAR!

Actually, that's a really good idea. Not just because Q is lonely Because of cohesion. Makes it easier to plan out posts, so we're not all over the place.

Maybe I'm just lazy and don't want to send multiple PM's. But seriously then we can easily post with multiple characters.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghostwalker on Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:33 pm

Hey guys,
Love what's happening but sad to report I won't be able to post at all this week, and possibly not next week either (Sunday 12/03 -Thursday 23/03). Got Half-yearly exams on at the moment at school and have to do study and stuff for them.
Sorry

Ghostwalker
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby skeletalprince on Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:35 am

Hey there!! I'm so sorry for not answering or letting people soon. I was having midterms all last week and it kinda took up most of my week. :v: i'll get responding very very soon

"Your smile is what saved me!"

skeletalprince
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quakernuts on Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:14 am

Aside from those who have stated they were/are unavailable...

WHERE THE PEEPS AT!? I miss you guys! Come back! I have cookies and donuts and the cure for cancer!

Quakernuts
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist World Builder Inspiration Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:12 pm

I'm working second shift and figuring out what I'm going back to school for so I'm a bit busy. Sorry. I won't give up on this though.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:53 am

Oheyyy. I'm still here. Got super busy along with everyone else. But I started a post in the Pad. I need you, almost. Also, sent you a PM, Q-bee.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:27 am

I posted there, Yonni. :)

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuckyNumber24 on Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:08 am

Hey everyone!

So I'm a super shitty GM, but I am back and I see some of you are here and still working on things! I love you all and I am so sorry that I'm terrible, but let's get this baby back on track! (it seems like y'all are doing that on your own, but I'd love to be included)

LuckyNumber24
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Klockwork0reo on Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:58 pm

I'll come back with you. Don't worry. I'll get my post up tomorrow. (Hopefully).

Klockwork0reo
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghostwalker on Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:05 am

Hey there guys! So I'm finally going to start working on a map of Korrigan.
Could you please inform me of any points of interest that I should include, such as faction headquarters, palaces, temples, jails etc and where you imagine them located on the rough map below. If you don't want the positions of your factions headquarters being known then that's fine as well (though if they have a front such as the Summerhome Inn or the Aviary Brothel then I think it's best that it's shown). Anyway, if you have any suggestions or critiques I'm more than happy to hear them.
I'll make a heading in the Pad that you can add to. Or you can just PM me or something. Whatever.

Thanks

Ghostwalker
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Klockwork0reo on Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:35 pm

Post is up. It's short, sweet and terrible. But, it's up.

Klockwork0reo
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Klockwork0reo on Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:31 pm

Am I to assume a quick, yet mortal wound has been afflicted on this rp?

Klockwork0reo
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quakernuts on Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:32 am

I'm still here and wandering around, in the middle of creating a collab post with Yonni, don't know about the rest of the people.

Quakernuts
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:19 pm

I'm here. Don't worry. This isn't dead yet. I'm willing to do the collab with Huli whenever Lucky wants. :)

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!