Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Immortal Ties

Immortal Ties

a part of “Immortal Ties”, a fictional universe by Cloud.

A string of fate twists itself around several Tokyo residents-- mortal, immortal, and neither alike.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Immortal Ties”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Immortal Ties

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Tue May 16, 2017 5:36 am

Sorry for the slow reply! I think I read your comment this morning in bed, thought about my reply, went back to sleep, and then forgot I hadn't actually posted haha. Anyway, I think we've lost a few. I can message Ruby to see if she's still around since I know you're waiting on her character. You're not being impatient at all, so hopefully we can work something out!

Verix, Epi, and I are planning on finished our collab in the next few days I think! So hopefully we can move things along. I might actually bring elements on the plot forward so that it's not such a slow build.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cloud
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Tue May 16, 2017 5:50 am

Sorry that I haven't posted yet! I didn't want to post again so soon so was giving other people time to do stuff. I'll try to get a post in tomorrow night, but if it doesn't happen then then I might have to wait until next week as I have a school ball this weekend which is going to be kind of taking up most of my time a little bit. Again, sorry for keeping y'all waiting!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Thu May 18, 2017 5:41 am

I think it's pretty much a 'post whenever the person you're interacting with has posted' thing now since a few people have dropped off. Great to hear you're still with us though Ruby :) Have fun at your school ball!!

Cloud
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verix on Tue May 23, 2017 4:10 pm

I'll be posting for Areum as well soon. You will have to pry this RP from my cold dead fingers.
Perhaps

Verix
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:57 am

That's the spirit! I'm going to work on getting a post in within the next week, and Epimetheus and I are slowly working on a collaboration for Kaede and Haku :)

Cloud
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:06 am

Quakernuts and I are working on a collab too. :)

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:01 am

Awesome! I look forward to reading it :)

Cloud
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpiritDancer on Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:24 pm

Just as a note, I'm open to doing a collab with someone but I'm also working on a post just in case that doesn't happen. I've been inactive in this roleplay a little longer than intended due to on and off IRL problems, but I'm excited to get back into it. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"I’m tryin’ to fix myself
And not care too much about you"

SpiritDancer
Scholar
Member for 9 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Builder Storyteller Beta Tester Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Greeter Salesman Property Buyer Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:34 am

SpiritDancer, I'm open to doing a collab with you! Maybe not during the festival since all my characters are busy, but perhaps after the eventual timeskip? Unless she happens to run into someone as the scary ghosts appear.

Everyone, anyone that read Kaede and Haku's collab, at the end there's some shitty ghost who starts pulling hair and being a dick. Basically, the idea is that he wouldn't be the only disgruntled and corrupted deceased soul at the festival. There wouldn't be many - 10 or so perhaps, but since they're invisible to most people (save the immortals and certain mortals) it'll cause a lot of confusion. Added to that, a few of the ghosts might be deceased souls from our immortals' histories. Lucia saw the man that killed her, Haku saw his father (even though he didn't realise). Not all the immortals have to see someone from their past, you can save it for later, but feel free to mention the troublesome ghosts. (Almost all of them will be wearing old garb).

I'll try and explain a bit more in Lucia's post too! If you have any questions direct them my way.

Cloud
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:14 am

Posted for Lucia! Next will be Marlon's post in the next day or so! I encourage everyone to get onto posting so we can get this moving :) Draaama. Ghosts and shit.

Cloud
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:49 pm

Alright, a bit delayed for my Marlon post, but I should be able to get him up once I've finished this stupid application for uni which I have literally put off until the last possible moment. RIP me. I know that some of our roleplayers are currently having a lovely vacation take me with you pls, and @Ruby and @Quakers are still making their collab??

Since I want this RP to continue, and feel that there's a certain pressure on making long posts, I think I'll take that away?? If that helps? I mean, still obviously make decent posts (and since we've got a great collection of writers here I have no doubt that every post will still be amazing), but I'd rather have the story continue than people stressing to meet a minimum post limit :) (idk if that even stresses anyone else out lmao, maybe it's just me).

Anyway, happy writing and I look forward to continuing this with you all!

Cloud
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Codexx on Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:43 pm

Is this game gone? or ???

xD It'd be sad if so! The idea is lovely.

Codexx
Member for 7 years
Promethean Friendly Beginnings Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:50 pm

I wouldn't say gone/dead, just very, very slow right now.

Cloud
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!