Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Legends of Haven

Legends of Haven

a part of “Legends of Haven”, a fictional universe by BenjimynFrankielyyn.

Heroes, they live among us. Some with powers, other without. All with one goal in mind, save their town and save their world. As there are heroes fighting for us there are those who are set on the destruction of all we hold dear.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Legends of Haven”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Legends of Haven

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:39 am

sorry. just really trying to find my creative side again since i've been too busy for it. so i've been making time for it and forgot how much I enjoy it. and I even decided to try out a writing group who I meet up with, for the first time, tomorrow. So i'm just excited to start writing again and do it as an RP. something fun about those. I have plenty of stories i've started that i can go back to. but this RP is my first priority when it comes to writing.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Promethean Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BenjimynFrankielyyn on Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:53 am

I understand and I'm not meaning to come off as rude, I just want to give everyone a chance to post.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BenjimynFrankielyyn
Member for 7 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:36 am

i was hoping if Benjimyn could post up those double column in the first post of each group ooc thread. maybe post it in spoilers to keep the cluttering to a minimum. that way it would be very easy to refer to in the future.

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Promethean Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby >Marionette< on Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:11 am

I'm ofthe opinion they add aesthetic value and shouldn't be hidden

>Marionette<
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BenjimynFrankielyyn on Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:38 pm

I appriciate both of your guys opinions but I put them up the way I did because I wanted them to be seen. If I get more compliants about them taking up to much room I will hide them in a Spoiler but until then they will be up.

And just so everyone knows, im going to time jump so if anyone hasnt posted yet or still has a character that they wish to post for, please do so soon.

My next post will be taking place about 6-9:30ish.

BenjimynFrankielyyn
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:39 pm

sorry. i didn't clarify. i meant the message we got of the equipment each team has access to. it was sent as a private message. i was hoping that the list, in the message, could be posted in the group threads. for example for the mercs we have this
Spoiler: show
Mercs

Personalized weapons

Uniforms:
They dont have them yet
(who knows if they would
wear them anyways)
Malcolm is trying to fix
that to limit the Mercs
injuries in a fight.

Cars:
They are stolen but Evonna has
customized them nothing
super fancy just a
communication network
and GPS that they all share.

Ear piece/Comms:
For missions or when the team
member is going out.
Allows communication with the team.

Merc 9:
Tempoary power booster that
Malcolm is working on
becoming permenant. The effects
last any where from 48-96 hours.
(2-4 days)

and for the League we have
Spoiler: show
League

Personalized weapons

Taser gun:
small, lightweight, and
easy to use- this non-lethal
gun fires a ball
of blue charge that knocks
out the opponent.
Each gun is finger printed to
one person an will not work
without the correct prints.

Uniforms:
for now basic bulletproof,
fireproof, cut resistant
and temperature regulation
as the suit's abilities.
For the future I would like
the league to have new suits
that also modify their
strength +speed

An aircraft:
similar to the x-men, this
craft is airborne and has an
invisibility module that uses light
bending technology to fly unnoticed
both to the human eye and to radar.
It's not too big, fits the team and
maybe one or two more people.

Cars:
Look like regular vehicles,
range rovers, but bullet proof/fireproof
and the tires are cut resistant.
These vehicles are multi-terrain
and all share a communication
network and GPS etc.

Wrist watches:
to alert and call and track the
members, it is able to be personalized
to look cute/cool
- however you want.

Ear piece/Comms:
For missions or when the watch would
call attention to itself, allows
communication with the team.

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BenjimynFrankielyyn on Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:43 pm

OMG yeah, of course. I was planning on doing that I just forgot. I thought you meant the pictures that list the names, code name, fc and power.

BenjimynFrankielyyn
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:28 pm

yeah. that was my fault lol. I finally reread what i typed and i facepalmed. i wasn't specific at all. i was really out of it yesterday. couldn't even work.

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BenjimynFrankielyyn on Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:37 pm

Ok, post one of two is up. The next one will be Malcolm talking to the Mercs, just give me a couple of munites because im hungry and tired and well... It takes me awhile to type.

BenjimynFrankielyyn
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BenjimynFrankielyyn on Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:16 pm

Sorry for the late Malcolm and mercs post, my friend's appendix ruptured last night and I just got home.

BenjimynFrankielyyn
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:07 pm

Super sorry I haven't posted yet! Work is super stressful right now. My boss is on vacation, I had an employee quit in the middle of the week and life is just really screwing me over right about now.

F.M.L. Why me?!

I apologize again. Sorry the late notice.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BenjimynFrankielyyn on Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:42 am

Its ok sweetie, Im finishing up the Mercs meeting post and then hopefully things will start to move more smoothly. And I feel for you, life sucks sometimes.

BenjimynFrankielyyn
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skyanime on Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:31 am

I want to reserve a character! She is a female Hero! Her name is Skylene Matrix, her ability is Spiritism (the ability to talk/react/Possess spirits by will) and summoning. Her Hexcode (colour) would be a dark red. She got her power of Spiritism when she was drowned but came back to life, and her ability of Summoning after accidently electrocuting herself. She is a tech for the baddies but does consider go for the good side every now and then, but doesn't.

Skyanime
Member for 7 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:59 am

so umm. it's been 2 days with no word. so, what's up?

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BenjimynFrankielyyn on Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:24 am

My friends appendix ruptured, The surgery went well but she needed help around her house, yesterday she was rushed back to the ER because the incision was showing signs of infection. I've been with her sense then. Im really sorry you guys, she is basically family and seeing her like this is really hard and Writing this post is difficult when im so worried. She seems to be doing alot better and my next post will be up by tomorrow. Like I said, I am so sorry.

BenjimynFrankielyyn
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:13 am

okay. it's been about a week since the last post and there's been no word from our GM since the 17th and even longer from anyone else? is it safe to worry or anything now? it'd be sad for such an active RP during the prestarting phase would die right after it starts.

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calenator on Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:03 am

sorry, i've been pretty busy in real life rip. i'll try and post soon.

Calenator
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby >Marionette< on Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:06 am

I think I'm going to bow out before we get too far in it. Good luck with this all!

>Marionette<
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustBeingMe on Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:07 pm

Hello, My name is Q (ok it really isnt but you guys can call me that.) The whole reason i joined this site is because a friend of mine is on here and came across this game.

The reason I am making this post is because this game is not this persons idea (their characters and CS also are not.) I am the creator of this game, I created it on another site through PMs with some online friends. Now, all of them are claiming to have not recreated the game here without permission but obviously someone is lying.

Now, if you guys are still interested in this game, I would be more then happy to recreate it (properly because they kinda butchered the intro and Rodger and Malcolm's characters right from the start.) It would also be nice to play with new people.

I would also understand if none of you want to try again at this, because there have been times when a bad GM has left a bad taste in my mouth and as such I never joined another game by them or a similar game done by someone else.

I just wanted to tell you guys this because I do plan on placing my game (and others) on this site and sense they stole my characters, my game, and my CS it is more then likely that you will notice the similarities in future games.

~~Just Being Me
(AKA Q)

JustBeingMe
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:44 am

JustBeingMe wrote:Hello, My name is Q (ok it really isnt but you guys can call me that.) The whole reason i joined this site is because a friend of mine is on here and came across this game.

The reason I am making this post is because this game is not this persons idea (their characters and CS also are not.) I am the creator of this game, I created it on another site through PMs with some online friends. Now, all of them are claiming to have not recreated the game here without permission but obviously someone is lying.

Now, if you guys are still interested in this game, I would be more then happy to recreate it (properly because they kinda butchered the intro and Rodger and Malcolm's characters right from the start.) It would also be nice to play with new people.

I would also understand if none of you want to try again at this, because there have been times when a bad GM has left a bad taste in my mouth and as such I never joined another game by them or a similar game done by someone else.

I just wanted to tell you guys this because I do plan on placing my game (and others) on this site and sense they stole my characters, my game, and my CS it is more then likely that you will notice the similarities in future games.

~~Just Being Me
(AKA Q)

do you have proof so we can make sure. I'm down for doing yours since this one is dead. don't know why someone would steal the idea and then not do much with it outside of making work for themselves with the intro and everything. but give me the link to your RP so i can send a character if you'll allow it. I just wanna write a modern fantasy RP :P

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!