Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Tidal Serpent

Tidal Serpent

a part of “Tidal Serpent”, a fictional universe by Lostsoulsbleed.

{A Fairy Tail Fanfic}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Tidal Serpent”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Tidal Serpent

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:43 am

Okay, Moving on can everyone please post here saying the different chat options they have available/are willing to use to chat with everyone? Here are mine;

Discord (My favorite option as it's free to make an account and they have a bunch of cool features. Private messaging, Voice Chat, Multiple Rooms in a Group (so like, one for chatting, one for rp discussion, one for character reationship stuff =P) but that's just my opinion o.o)
Texting (Though I doubt everyone wants to hand over their numbers)
Snapchat? (Please no xD)
Facebook??? (Another ehhhhh)

Um...... that's all I got... or at least, that's all I can think of right now. =/

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:25 am

Whoops, wrong thread

Nevermind, right thread

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanman on Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:49 pm

Discord is certainly my most preferred option (Why you no accept my friend request Lost? :P), but following that, Skype is a workable second option. I have no idea what Kik is, Texting would get expensive for me real quick, Snapchat seems silly, and Facebook is unlikely to work, but I could do it. Chatzy or like, a Googledoc is the only other place where I think I'd be willing to hang out, but Discord is certainly most prominent in my mind.
Roleplayer For Hire.
Will work for free~ Inquiry via PM welcome! Always willing to take on any role so long as it interests me! Protagonists to Villains to Minor Roles - Fantasy to Sci-Fi to High School - Action to Comedy to Romance - Anything goes!

Tanman
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:16 am

Well here is a link to the Discord I made if anyone is interested in that method

https://discord.gg/wSUvhA3

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sambea on Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:00 pm

Are you still accepting people for the RP?

Sambea
Member for 8 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist World Builder Beta Tester Arc Warden Storyteller Streamwatcher Historian Novelist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Salesman Greeter Tipworthy Property Buyer Concierge Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:18 am

Well I wasn't originally but Feyblue has yet to enter a CS and it's been 5 days since they logged in. If you submit a CS and they don't log in by Saturday then I will give you their spot. Though, it has to be a female.

If you could also pick a support-type magic OR have her be a B-Class wizard that would help keep the balance we had as well but I would be willing to discuss it.

Lastly, if you could make a discord account (link above) that would be helpful.

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby klondike74 on Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:30 pm

Hey, I would love to get in on this, but I don't want to mess up any plans anyone already has. Are there any sort of characters you guys need? I can do guys or girls, whatever. And although I have watched Fairy Tail multiple times, I am by no means an expert. If I can submit any sort of character to take part in this, let me know! Even if it's like an NPC or villain role, I love those!

klondike74
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:07 pm

Hello! So, we have filled the spots for the main characters but I was thinking about allowing a few other people to make normal guild members (much like Pommel, Tan's guild charrie)

In the future we will need people to play villains so that could definitely come in handy as well.

If you'd like you could definitely make a character or two to be guild members to rp with the group when they aren't on jobs and if you do stick around we could discuss you playing some villan roles ^-^

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:09 am

So, I figured I'd throw a post here and in the rp and see if it was even semi-salvageable... .=.
I do apologize for going MIA but I would love to kick this back into gear if it's possible >.>
@Chen and Atremie's owners - I do apologize for the presumption of them arriving right after Bard, I just figured Artemie was definitely not one to be late =///=

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:46 am

Holy Dragons you’re alive! I’m well prepared to help continue this if possible! Let’s see if the others show up!

Firewind
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanman on Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:38 am

I'm still floating around, though I'd all but given up hope at this point. Should peeps be around and still keen, I'm sure I can continue to kick out posts. If anyone wants me I'll still be around the discord.

Tanman
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quakernuts on Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:44 am

To be honest, I had already figured this to be a dead RP and as such had gotten rid of Keiji (Since the RP list continues to grow if you don't abandon characters and such). If you're serious about getting this back up and going, I can resubmit Keiji since I have him written elsewhere. As for the others who haven't yet responded to this revival, you might have to PM them directly as they may not be set up for notifications.
Writing is a tool used to convey an author's passion and imagination, use it to the best of your ability.

Quakernuts
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist World Builder Inspiration Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:41 am

Oh wow you guys responded way quicker then I thought you would O-O
I will definitly hit them up =P

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quakernuts on Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:06 am

Can we get an update?

Quakernuts
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist World Builder Inspiration Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:41 am

Hey, Just letting everyone from all my old Fairy Tail roleplays know that I am trying to drum up interest in a new Fairy Tail RP! Let me know what you think!
tidal-serpent-fairy-tail-roleplay-t106439.html

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!