Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Devils Above

The Devils Above

a part of “The Devils Above”, a fictional universe by druidquest.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Devils Above”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Devils Above

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ValaunDae'Voth on Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:07 pm

Sweet, can't wait to get started.
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ValaunDae'Voth
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ersatz Creed on Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:41 pm

Also excited to get this started. I was kinda hoping to have most of my first post already written with a few things open for edit depending on the Opening Post BUT

Things between me and my best friend have gotten complicated...I don't know if its good complicated or bad complicated, all I know its hard to write about being a Demon Prince on vacation in the mortal realm when all you can think about is her.

Someone help me xD
Looking at Julius I cleaned my tears and confessed. "I too ignored the soothsayer...and I too was stabbed by some one I loved."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ersatz Creed
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Group Theory Novelist Property Buyer Person of Interest Bug Hunter Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Griese Lightning on Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:55 pm

Ersatz it sounds like you could use a mom friend who inserts herself into your problems without your permission and then proceeds to psychoanalyze you and shower you with unwanted advice. Luckily for you that's exactly what I am. I can't resist wanting to help people. PMs are welcome.

I'm getting really excited, lol, looking forward to working with all you lovely folks! :33

Griese Lightning
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Arc Warden Storyteller Historian Novelist Promethean Friendly Beginnings Recruiter World Builder Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby druidquest on Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:56 am

It's been about a week, so for the sake of whatever-words-are-stupid I'll try to have the first post up either today or tomorrow. Belphegor and Lucifer can join in later when/if their sheets are finished, but if not then I could either reopen the slots or assume the roles as NPCs, provided no one else wants to double up.

druidquest
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Lifegiver Storyteller Novelist Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ValaunDae'Voth on Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:46 am

Sounds like a plan man.

ValaunDae'Voth
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby druidquest on Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:52 pm

Edit: Work is a Heck. I'll have it up Monday, since that's my day off.

druidquest
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Lifegiver Storyteller Novelist Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby druidquest on Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:24 pm

Post is up yall

druidquest
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ersatz Creed on Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:23 am

*peeks in* Oh hey guys sorry I just came back fro_

*Sees post* Alright. Looks like I came back just in time.

Ersatz Creed
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Group Theory Novelist Property Buyer Person of Interest Bug Hunter Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby druidquest on Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:18 pm

Okay, so, an update:

-Lord of Ravens is back following some trouble involving a cat and some milk, and has submitted a WIP for Lucifer; I haven't heard anything from Ostritch, and it looks like she hasn't been online for a couple of weeks, Likewise nosyfatguy. I hope everything is alright with them, but for the sake of moving things along I'll be opening up their slots, but should one of them return they are more than welcome to snatch up Belphegor. I don't mean to come across as rude by doing this, but given it has been a few weeks without any update from either, I feel I should try to prioritize those who are already here in moving the rp forward.

druidquest
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Griese Lightning on Thu May 04, 2017 1:11 pm

Yikes, sorry I vanished for a bit! Back and ready now. I'll check in with Ostrich and see if she wants to snatch up Belphegor while the slot's still open. In the meantime, I'll go take a look at the first post and get to work!

Griese Lightning
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Arc Warden Storyteller Historian Novelist Promethean Friendly Beginnings Recruiter World Builder Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Griese Lightning on Thu May 04, 2017 1:17 pm

Question: do we want to plot out a little bit how this'll go, or should we all just start writing and see what happens?

Griese Lightning
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby druidquest on Fri May 05, 2017 5:52 pm

Yeah, hold on and I'll put up my current broad-strokes outline in a seperate thread.

druidquest
Member for 10 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!