Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dragon Tales

Dragon Tales

a part of “Dragon Tales”, a fictional universe by BrokenInk.

A dying King, mischievous creatures, a heir to be wed and three other houses ready to cause trouble. What's the worst that could happen? || Advanced | Remake - Check it out!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragon Tales”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Dragon Tales

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bombinate on Sun May 14, 2017 5:58 pm

I have a feeling this is what happened in the previous two iterations of this roleplay. Ah well, I still had fun making my characters and discussing relations...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bombinate
Member for 7 years
Conversationalist Promethean Author Inspiration World Builder Arc Warden Storyteller Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BrokenInk on Mon May 15, 2017 11:06 am

Hey all, sorry for the disappearing act some things came up and I've just been really busy. I hope everyone is still here. Posting can start any time. I figured having it start out with everyone arriving at the DeGray castle.. there will be a "ball" of sorts held the first night and the second night a feast. Feel free to go ahead and start posting! My characters are pretty much done will be posting the new sheets for them this evening and typing up my first post as well.

Again- sorry for the delay in responses and whatnot. I will be messaging those whom just reserved characters later this evening also.
(bomb I'm keeping Seth just so you know with previous character discussions I'm still a go if you are)

Hope everyone is doing good!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BrokenInk
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bombinate on Mon May 15, 2017 4:53 pm

Woohoo! I was about ready to give up hope. This is exciting! Also double exciting that Seth is still in the game :P

bombinate
Member for 7 years
Conversationalist Promethean Author Inspiration World Builder Arc Warden Storyteller Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Mon May 15, 2017 10:43 pm

Just wanted to say that I'm still here and terribly sorry for still not having my characters done. School has been keeping me very busy.
>.< I will try to finish them before this weekend.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Tue May 16, 2017 12:23 pm

BrokenInk; I am still here, as well. :)

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terraformer on Wed May 17, 2017 7:45 pm

I've definitely been busy too. I'll try to finish my character rq.

Terraformer
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby listentothetimpani on Wed May 17, 2017 10:57 pm

Still hanging around myself, busy-busy with work (already nearly pushing 40hrs this evening and it's only halfway through the week, cheers for overtime no?); but I've shot off another round of relation-stuff through PMs recently in order to finalize them, and will have Pidgin's history wrapped up by this weekend.

listentothetimpani
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Thu May 18, 2017 2:56 pm

I'm still here!! Ready, ready, ready!
"I solemnly swear I am up to no good" - Fred and George Weasley

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CaptainHooligan on Fri May 19, 2017 5:12 pm

So glad y'all are still here! ^^ I'm currently working on finishing mine up as we speak - so hopefully by tonight or tomorrow I'll be ready to rumble.

CaptainHooligan
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby listentothetimpani on Fri May 26, 2017 10:26 pm

BrokenInk:|| Posting can start any time. I figured having it start out with everyone arriving at the DeGray castle... There will be a "ball" of sorts held the first night and the second night a feast. Feel free to go ahead and start posting!

While I know our GM has been offline for just over a week and no doubt understandably busy with things popping up no doubt in real life. With the permission she's already given, I'm more than game too work up an introduction post over this weekend and I hope I'm not the only one ready to start this ball rolling? From that introductory point(s) onward, we'll see where we're at I suppose. Fair-fair. :D

listentothetimpani
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sun May 28, 2017 9:27 am

I think that sounds like a great idea! And I can talk with Cap to see where the rebels are in the beginning so those of us playing them can be prepared as well!

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby listentothetimpani on Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:39 pm

Oops... Did not get in my post before the storms hit last weekend (nor did the stuff earlier this week), power interment as they fix damage from it, and internet has been out. I'm here, floating, and trying to get something up asap. Sorry, sorry.

@ Fredalice:
Sounds like a plan! :)

listentothetimpani
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!