Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Are You the One? - Bahamas

Are You the One? - Bahamas

a part of “Are You the One? - Bahamas”, a fictional universe by LawfulAnnon.

Twenty singles venture onto MTV's reality TV series Are You the One? hoping to win the million dollar prize - and possibly find true love.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Are You the One? - Bahamas”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Are You the One? - Bahamas

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:32 pm

I just replied to your PM, Mermaid, and copy and paste what I PMed you the first time I got your first PM.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:18 pm

Hey guys, has anyone heard from Solar yet? I know she's been online, but have yet to hear from her since I PMed her about Character relationships.

I might add this to my Fun Fact section for Gracie's profile, but I wanted to let ya'll know that I am going to have Gracie revert to French when she's angry. Her father was French after all so she grew up learning both English and French (of course she learned more over time lol).

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:32 am

Alrighty! All of my character relations are done so I am ready for this RPG to start. Just so ya'll know though this weekend I'll be busy so if the RPG starts this weekend, I can't guarantee I won't post until Monday.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawfulAnnon on Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:24 am

Hello everyone! The first post is up. I'm going to bring in my other two characters tomorrow and I felt Daniel was the most appropriate one to start off this RP.

I've provided a link in the opening post so everyone can get an idea of what this luxury villa looks like. The outer area and second floor is accurate, but upstairs is a different in my head. The first floor is made up of one large bedroom which holds seven full sized beds and one master bedroom used for 'romantic pursuits'(it looks the same as the pictures). It's up to and your characters who they'd like their bedmate to be in the main bedroom. These are the only two bedrooms. There is a TV in the house, but it is only used for video games and there is no way for them to be contacted from outside the house.

You may have noticed Daniel did a confessional in his post. The confessional is a room where characters can tell what's really on their mind without everyone else in the house knowing. It's up to you if your character decides to you use this. It is a real thing in the show and I felt like it could be a good way to learn of the characters' thoughts throughout the whole process.

I look forward to see what everyone's posts!

LawfulAnnon
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:00 am

Yay! I'll check it out but I won't be able to post until this evening since I am going to a Wedding Shower today.

Question, no cell phones or cameras right? No connection to the outside world whatsoever right?

Lawful, might as well ask this now, but how about Elizabeth and Gracie be bed buddies for now okay?

Edit (After reading post)- Okay few more questions. Is this show pre-recorded (like the Bachelor) or live (like Big Brother). I ask because this affects Gracie since she is is a Travel Vlogger. If the show is live, she'll be using the Confessional to address her followers directly. If pre-recorded, she'll have to have explain her absence to her viewers.

Also, can the guests use the beach?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawfulAnnon on Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:33 pm

No access to the outside world at all.

The show is prerecorded. At the end of the seven weeks, there will be an follow up 'episode' which sees what has happened after the contestants either won or lost the prize money.

The contestants can use the beach. They'll stay at the home unless a competition or a date takes them somewhere else. They are free to go wherever they want in the house.

@Zodaic Bedmates sounds good!

LawfulAnnon
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:54 pm

Okay awesome then. I'll keep that in mind for Gracie then.

I posted for Tony for now. I'll get to Gracie soon enough.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Castle on Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:18 am

How is everyone? I'm starting to feel a tug on the RP. Or, it's about to get an big incoming, bahaha.

ALSO: Anyone else morning the loss of polyvore?
Castle

Castle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Property Buyer Greeter Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:01 pm

Post for Sienna should be up shortly, and I'll try and get a post up for Jake ASAP- all creative inspiration decided to up and leave me over the past few days and it's driving me mad!

Also yes! Majorly!
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperfluousBuns on Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:48 pm

I'm gonna try to get a post up later tonight. Just a heads up though, @iCat, Franky is in software development- she doesn't have a musical bone in her body.

SuperfluousBuns
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:36 pm

I was waiting for Lawful to post for Elizabeth, but I'll do something else with either my characters by Monday if she doesn't though.

Edit- Well I feel like an idiot, I forgot that Lawful did post for Elizabeth already! She just posted for her and her characters again. Now I really do need to get posting lol.

Edit2- Question, what kind of food is going to be made available to the contestants? Gracie is into fresh, organic food, so I was curious.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawfulAnnon on Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:42 pm

@Zodia The contestants give the MTV producers a shopping list so anything they like can be in the house.

I wanted to mention I'm loving everyone's post! I did want to check if the introductions are going on too long and would you all like to move to the first challenge of the season?

@Castle You wouldn't believe how much I miss polyvore. I spent all of yesterday trying to find a replacement and no such luck.

LawfulAnnon
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Castle on Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:54 pm

@Lawful (1) I mean there are a few polyvore subs, but their options are terrible and limited to women's clothes.... ugh. (2) Well, I just started an idea with iCat. That might need a post or two more. But Mermaid made a great suggestion to head the beach (Franky, Jake, Josh, and Gwyn) and we could easily end it there!!

Castle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Property Buyer Greeter Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:02 am

Call me dumb but what is polyvore? Lol. And thanks Lawful.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby solarflare on Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:35 pm

Sorry for being really slow with my start guys, I've currently been out of the country for nine days on vacation so my activity has been pretty limited! However, I am coming home tomorrow so hopefully at the airport I will be able to post and respond to some loose ends! Thank you so much for the patience, I really appreciate it and I'm sorry for the long wait.

solarflare
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawfulAnnon on Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:39 pm

@Solarflare No problem! I look forward to seeing your post.

@Castle You're free to pursue these ideas! I just didn't want to hit a lag in the RP.

@Zodia Polyvore was a creative website for people to use clothing to make outfits that resembled a something like a mood board. It was sold to another clothing retailer who shut down the website. It was fun for making a unique outfit for your character, like I did, but some used it as a creative outlet.

LawfulAnnon
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperfluousBuns on Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:20 am

I think it might be a good idea to skip ahead relatively soon, and people can PM each other if they want any specific things to have gone down during the night that they'd reference in their morning posts? We could even use the chat or something so that everyone is on the same page about it.

SuperfluousBuns
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:30 pm

ugghhhh i'm so sorry to anyone who's waiting on posts from me, i've got such a bad case of writer's block and complete lack of motivation right now, i hate it. will try and get a post up over the next day or so

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Castle on Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:37 am

Anyone out there? Echo echo echo echo echo...

Castle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperfluousBuns on Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:06 am

I'm still here! I've been busy because I just moved to a new city for the next few months for a co-op, but I'm better settled in now.

SuperfluousBuns
Member for 8 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!