Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

SA: Superhumans Anonymous

a part of “SA: Superhumans Anonymous”, a fictional universe by CutUp.

Just a group of regular people getting superpowers, and needing some group therapy to deal with them, and all the problems that come with them. {OPEN}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “SA: Superhumans Anonymous”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:09 pm

Make sure you've read da rules, and got them passwords!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: SA: Superhumans Anonymous

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PutAnotherX on Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:23 pm

Hi! This sounds awesome!

I would like to reserve a character with Lily James as a faceclaim
Her color will be #E26F8E
Her powers will be concussive energy blasts.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PutAnotherX
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Visual Appeal Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby madpro63 on Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:42 pm

Hey! Always loved the thought of superhuman roleplays, so maybe this is it!
Just here to ask if I can reserve a spot for Jack Lance, and his faceclaim.
His power will be emotion-based telekinesis.
Jack Lance.gif
Jack Lance General Appearance:
(469.55 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Jack Lance.gif
Jack Lance General Appearance:
(469.55 KiB) Not downloaded yet

madpro63
Member for 4 years
Lifegiver Promethean World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:29 pm

@PutAnotherX
Reserved!

@madpro63
Sorry bud but you're missing the color code. You're new here right? In case you didn't know you can change the color of your text by typing [color=#COLORCODEHERE}Text here[/color]. Here's you a color picker if you need help. And also I need a name for the FC. Get me those and I'll get you reserved. Also if you need any coding help for the site let me know!

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby madpro63 on Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:31 pm

Hey! I'm back here again! I believe I am ready to revise this.

I would like to reserve Ben Barnes as a faceclaim:
[gif]https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&id=DD5F92D6B7493A8533F771BE847781A227175D71&thid=OIP.zm45sjthUWBmF_WBOHhKxwHaD2&mediaurl=http%3A%2F%2F78.media.tumblr.com%2Ftumblr_m6lqmqMLgz1rri87i.gif&exph=260&expw=500&q=ben+barnes+actor+gif&selectedindex=0&ajaxhist=0&vt=0&eim=1,2,6[/gif]
His color will be #f23b0d
His power would be emotion-controlled telekinesis.

madpro63
Member for 4 years
Lifegiver Promethean World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:10 pm

I am probably going to apply to this, but I am super busy this weekend! I am just letting you know that I have been looking at it. :p I just need some time to sit down and figure some things out.
M•O•M•B•I•E
Kids. Roleplay. School. Work.

Stay away from negative people,
they have a problem for every solution.
--Albert Einstein

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
If it doesn't open,
it is not your door.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
ImageImage

mombie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Greeter Novelist Inspiration Concierge World Builder Builder Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:28 pm

@madpro63
Reserved!

@mombie

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fyeahmarvel on Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:24 pm

Not sure if this roleplay is still active but in the event that it is I'd like to make a reservation.

Hannah John-Kamen is my face claim. Color #8a0303 and I'm thinking Self Supremacy for the power.

fyeahmarvel
Member for 6 years
Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:28 pm

Reserved! I'll put up a roleplayers wanted thread sometime this week to hopefully get more peeps in here.

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ on Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:40 pm

This RP seems fun! I would like to reserve a character with Mackenyu Arata as the faceclaim. His color would be #002633 and his power would be Dimensional Storage (in his hands). If that power is too OP I can also go with a Materialized Guardian.

The gif is 500x251 because for some reason imgur refuses to edit gifs correctly :(

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy World Builder Builder Inspiration Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:38 pm

Alright you're reserved! And his powers are fine!

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ on Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:25 pm

Awesome! I'll try to get his profile up soon as I can :)

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy World Builder Builder Inspiration Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:18 am

@CutUpppppppppppp I wanna joiinnnnnnnn pick meeeeeeeeeeeee please still be rebooting thissssssss.

Face Claim: Marie Avgeropoulos

Color: #08088A
Power: Aura Manipulation

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:52 pm

Yep sure thing! I think once everybody gets their characters done I'll start things up.

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fyeahmarvel on Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:13 pm

I've been under the weather this past week but am feeling better now and should have my sheet completed by tomorrow, Sunday at the latest.

fyeahmarvel
Member for 6 years
Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dae Mec on Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:03 am

Hey there! Not sure if you're still accepting, but I'd like to reserve/submit a character. I actually have a filled-out character sheet for a dead RP that I can tweak and immediately send. He's a detective with pyrokinesis who's not at all happy about his new, destructive powers.

Face Claim: Sendhil Ramamurthy

I'm thinking #228B22 for the color.
“So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.”

Dae Mec
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:19 am

I AM SO TERRIBLY SORRY THAT I AM SO LATE! I just got super caught up in studying for midterms, but I am here and ready!!!! If we have too many females, I can pick up a male instead. Just let me know! I'm pretty cool about stuff. :)

FC: Bridget Satterlee
Color: 863348
Power: Command Inducement

mombie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Greeter Novelist Inspiration Concierge World Builder Builder Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ on Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:48 pm

Just finished my profile so let me know if any changes need to be made :)

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:58 pm

Just letting everyone know, I've roleplayed with Cut for a while over the last few years and they (don't know if they want their pronouns released) have spotty internet access at times due to their computer but they should be on soon to accept reservations and charries and update the intro page!

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:29 pm

@mombie and Dae Mec
You two are good! Like Kura said I got a shit connection, and I've been having some family issues.

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!