Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Snow White Queen (OOC) [Full]

a topic in Profiles, a part of the RPG forum.

Post all character profiles here.

Re: Snow White Queen (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReiRyuusei on Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:12 pm

Thanks Appley Dappley :D

Change of plan, looks like we're still looking for a General. If anyone knows a friend whose a rather good role-player and would be up to the job then give them a shout, kay?

After that we can have the IC!! Sorry it's taken so long and you guys are probably bored out of your skulls with this idea :(
Give my post a rate, will ya? :3

Image Image
Feed Me!
Adopted from Valenth

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ReiRyuusei
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:05 pm

Can the general be a girl? Cause I have a friend that is a good RPer on this site I'll have to talk to her still to see if she would but first i need this question answered
"I pledge allegiance to Max and the power for which she stands"
-Chloe Price

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver Beta Tester Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReiRyuusei on Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:18 pm

I would prefer it being a man

ReiRyuusei
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:22 am

Well, I'm a girl, but I'm better at guy roles anyway so I'll do it, ReiRyuusei. It looks great xD.

-Skeleton-

Name;;
Aleksi Ryask.

Title/Career;;
General Aleksi.

Gender;;
Male.

Age;;
Forty-three. He is the same age as his close friend King Aldaric, but Aleksi has aged with the long years, whereas his boyhood friend has not.

Race;;
Human.

Powers;;
Aleksi has no powers beyond those of a normal mortal. He has no wish to be magical or chase dreams, and is happy with his physical strength because he trained himself to have it and relied on no magical whim.

Element;;
Aleksi does not have the power to control elements, but he would be most like that of the Earth.

Personality;;
The General is very down to earth. He is truly loyal to those he is close to, and is one of the rare leaders who values the life of his men over his own. Aleksi cares deeply for those close to him, and believes that one should always be honest. He does not hide his true feelings behind airs and graces and "fancy" words; rather, he says exactly what is on his mind, and has told King Aldaric that he disapproves of him "chasing a dream", as he puts it. Aleksi believes that the King should be happy with the young woman who dotes on him and forget about that which happened many years ago in the frozen wasteland with the woman who broke his heart. General Aleksi is the only one who knows about this romance, and it troubles him to see his friend so distressed.

To his men, Aleksi is stern but very fair and he has commanded a great love from them. They would serve him to the ends of the earth.

Appearance;;
The General was once young and well-muscled; with age, he has not lost his strength but has filled out a little more. He is by no means fat, and most of his weight comes from wiry muscle, but he is broader-shouldered and stockier. He has bright green eyes which still tell of youth in a face that has seen many years, and neat brown hair. Aleksi is tall and has a wide face, which, whilst not being particularly handsome, at least tells of his good nature and his kind but stern spirit.

Bio;;
General Aleksi was born to a father who was harsh and a hard taskmaster. He learned to grow up quickly and to grow up hard, having to pull his weight at once as assistant to his blacksmith father. He had younger siblings, but their father expected the most from his firstborn son and Aleksi was strong, lean and well-muscled from a young age.

When he was fourteen, his father enrolled him into the royal army and he became an eager soldier, learning to fight quickly. He proved to have a natural prowess for the task, but he worked hard nonetheless, as his father had instilled in him the belief that a natural talent was never enough: the only time one could be proud is if they constantly out-did themselves with hard work. None showed this as much as the young Aleksi, who proved himself so much that he quickly rose through the ranks and found himself fighting along side the Prince several years later in the war between Norway and Arctling. Though still very young, when the General was killed in a surprise attack, it was Aleksi who was promoted to fill the job - perhaps out of desperation, for the other soldiers were all very green.

The young man stepped admirably into the role and it was during long talks about tactics that he and the Prince - now King, because of the murder of his father - became such close friends. In pitiful conditions on the frozen snow, they became almost brothers, and it was Aleksi who witnessed the bonding of the King to the fallen Queen. To this day, he worries about his King's health for he knows that his thoughts are eternally obsessed with the evil Queen. The King believes her to be mad, but Aleksi knows the truth: she is corrupt.

Returning home, Aleksi started his own family. He is married to a woman his age, who, whilst not the fairest lady in the land, is still pretty in her own way and is as down to earth as he is. Aleksi does not value beauty and cannot be fooled by prettiness and fair ways. Instead, his shrewd eyes see what is truly inside and that is why he loves his wife so much. They are extremely loyal to each other and have four children. Aleksi is not as harsh on them as his father was to him, but he still wishes to give them the same morals that he once learned as a boy so that they can perhaps one day be hard-working and successful, like him.
my girlies;;
laurenn ;; larii ;; laurie ;; charlie ;; becky ;; beth ;; illy ;; sessi ;; rachael ;; kiers

Image Image Image
may i waste your time too?

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seras on Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:37 pm

Whens the IC coming up Rei?

Seras
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReiRyuusei on Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:53 pm

Soon, I promise. It will be a Christmas present probably. Until then talk amongst yourselves and discuss ideas if you'd like.

Oh, and St. Jimmy is accepted :D Thanks for coming in my hour of need.

ReiRyuusei
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seras on Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:13 pm

BAH HUMBUG!

Seras
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:15 am

Frohe Weihnachten

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver Beta Tester Salesman

Re: Snow White Queen (OOC) [Full]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .The-Literate-Angel. on Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:34 am

Merry Christmas. :3

.The-Literate-Angel.
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReiRyuusei on Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:53 am

Sorry it's not up yet guys...

My internet died and it will probably go soon, but I still have to get my intro done for you lot to follow on.

I ust warn Seras... And possibly Applepoisoneer. Don't worry, you aren't being thrown out. I just need to control your characters in my first post a bit, just have them moving around a bit; I doubt I'll have them say anything.

Thanking you two!! :)

ReiRyuusei
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seras on Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:25 pm

*blinks* I see your online.... MAKE THE RP! :)

Seras
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReiRyuusei on Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:45 pm

Sh*t dudes...

You won't believe this... I deleted my first post >.<

I don't f***ing believe it!! How could I be so stupid!?!

T.T Shoot me now...

ReiRyuusei
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:50 pm

*Shoots Rei* hey you told me to

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReiRyuusei on Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:58 pm

Okay, the IC is up and now I am going to give it to you :D post429100.html#p429100

Oh, and will someone get hold of Village Alchemist, Applepoisoneer and NorthernSoul. They've gotten rather quiet.

ReiRyuusei
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Village Alchemist on Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:01 am

I'm back!

Between having my computer broken and replaced, getting a girlfriend, helping to prepare for the best Christmas celebration in the county, tuning a bunch of pianos because everyone wants a piano tuning before Christmas and I'm a piano tuner, starting a new MMORPG, and replacing a bridge in the middle of a fucking forest, I had a kind of hectic month. Sorry for my inactivity.

I promise, real life will stop me from my duties as King of Norwaya no longer! Go away, real life! Get!

Village Alchemist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReiRyuusei on Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:30 am

Thank you VA

Now, once again here is the link to the IC, just incase you didn't get the message.

snow-white-queen-t15744.html

Apologise to Seras for controlling Roko and Loko but i kinda did warn you :P

ReiRyuusei
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NorthernSoul on Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:39 am

I'll get posting! Shall I assume that Morgan has been living in the palace for some time as the King's fiancee?

NorthernSoul
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReiRyuusei on Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:41 am

It's up guys, and open

Is everyone stuck?

ReiRyuusei
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seras on Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:50 pm

*walks in*
A post in honor of ReiRyuusei.
*walks out*

Seras
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReiRyuusei on Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:54 pm

...Er, thanks, Seras... I think

Anyway, everyone, I have an announcement to make...

This RP has gotten no where, to be frank. Now, the point is... People are NOT doing their introduction posts...

Look, I know sometimes it's hard but I've posted, so the bad guys have a chance to jump in with me and the beautiful Seras and also Village Alchemist has posted, so the good guys can also come in with something.

Now, I'm going to ask you all, whom is here and if I don't get many replies, I will hunt you down a demand an answer as to why you aren't posting, kay?

All who are present and willing in this RP, say 'aye'.

ReiRyuusei
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!