Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Elemental Kingdom Continued

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Elemental Kingdom Continued

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby becca-chu on Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:40 pm

Ai took the rose, but was stil unsure... this man she thought loved her thought of giving up when they had came so far.

She had to admit she felt like giving up too sometimes, but she always relied on Blade to make her want to carry on, it was a shame he could not use her for the same purpose. 'Guess we she head back then.' She said taking his hand. He skin was strangely cold, usually it was above normal body tempreture but it was almost icy after her episode with the demon.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

becca-chu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RyuHakara on Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:41 am

Blade squeezes her hand quickly realizing the icy touch. Blade somehow knew this was his fault and he could not feel like he had to make this up.

Blade look at Ai sincerely and smile widely shaking his head.
"No they can wait for us, right now all I want is to be alone with you," Blade say picking her up and carrying her "and I wont take no for an answer."

Blade grin widely as a distraction and started to transfer his light energy inside of her. He started feeling light headed and could collapse at any moment, but his will to help Ai kept him going.
~Sorry Ai for hiding something from you again, but if you knew I was doing this, you would not allow it considering my state~ Blade thought making sure to send the right amount of energy so Ai does not notice.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RyuHakara
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby becca-chu on Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:24 am

Ai's cheeks blsuhed bright red, contrating with her usual pale white skin. How could he carry her with such ease, when he was in this state. 'Blade you know you don't have to carry me' She said stuttering still shocked at him lifting her.

She was pleased he wanted to be with her alone, it was what she had wanted the whole time they had been traelling with Katelyn and the others. 'Is there anywhere we can go, just the two of us that doesn't include you having to carry me... I am really heavy I dont want to hurt you'.

becca-chu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonscar on Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:56 pm

Luli whipped her eyes back to Michael. She narrowed them, leveling them more than halfway. Her eyebrows knitted into a deep frown, but the smile did not twitch a centimeter. She leaned foreward, ever so slightly, and clenched her fists as tightly as she could. She said genially, yet threateningky at the same time:
"You think...I am destabilized from burns...such as this? You think...I am that weak? As if such a thing can stop me?" She clenched her fists more tightly and raised her voice.
"I am sorry, but that is not who I am. I am going out tomorrow with Jiro, Katelyn, Ai, and Blade. Things such as this will not handicap me." She laughed, released her clenched fists, and began to walk back to the barn.
"I will never allow it."
She walked back, her steps no longer smooth and short, but brutal and stomping. Her back howled in protest, but she ignored it.

------------------

Ginger just stood there for a while, ripping her brain apart at her insolence. She had just...let him run off! Just like that!
She could have gone after him...but here she is, standing like a sissy little girl who did not want to get her feet wet.
Well...she was content being dry...but...
Ginger sighed heavily, and walked in the direction of the farmhouse. She would train, and she would show Tobi she was not one of those...pompus princesses who seemed to rely on those silly boyfriends of theirs for everything.
She saw the farmhouse still in view, and still holding Tobi's clothes. She saw her large polearm leaning up against the largest wall of the barn, and picked it up with a muscular hand. In one hand, she held Tobi's clothes, and the other a deadly weapon...
She marched off to the front of the bar, putting his clothes on a rock. She held her spear leveled, bending her left leg and angling her body perpendicular to the ground. She swung the polearm up in a sweeping motion, doing the same going sideways.
"'I'm bored' is a useless thing to say. You live in a great, big, vast world that you've seen none percent of. And even the inside of your own mind is endless. It goes on forever inwardly. Do you understand? Being the fact that you're alive is amazing, so you don't get to be bored."

-Louis CK

Moonscar
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Cult Leader Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:31 pm

Michael frowned at Luli's back as she walked away. "Fool," he said, standing in place. "Your pride has nothing to do with this. Did I ever say you were weak, Luli? Ever?" His voice was heated, and his words came out sharp and harsh. "I have done nothing but think of you as a skilled woman. Even after your burns, you are still walking. Still talking. Still thinking clearly. Almost nobody could do this. Does it mean I'm calling you weak when I feel like preserving this? Does it mean I'm calling you weak when I feel like taking care of a woman whom I have feelings for?" He shook his head and turned his head. "Luli, I do believe you are sorely mistaken."
Over the hills and far away, he swears he will return one day.
Far from the mountains and the seas, back in her arms is where he'll be.

Over the hills and far away, she prays he will return one day.
As sure as the rivers reach the seas, back in his arms is where she'll be.

-Nightwish, Over the Hills and Far Away

Zarian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonscar on Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:55 pm

(I feel very much in a stupor myself. I'm so tired, so if I do any bad posts, disregard them and tell me in the morning to re-write them)
(Also, just so ya know, Luli can't hold her liquor, or medicine...or some other stuff. It's just....too strong. XD)

Luli shook her head as she walked away. She knew very well that she was not thinking clearly anyway, and, even though she looked okay, she was in a stupor from the leaves. Her walking was only slightly off, but it was enough. She knew Michael would not ever dare for her to be weak, and going out so early was truly a foolā€™s job. Strength was essential, but so was rest.
As it is, though, she went on, feeling angry at Michael for no reason.
'I...don't like this...this is why I hate medicine...and magic...' She thought as she staggered along. Though the medicine was wearing off, her mind had taken enough damage for that day. She was immensely tired, and dropped to her knees on the spot, struggling greatly to stand back up. It was as if the energy was being sucked out of her. Her elbows buckled, and the last thing she remembered seeing was blackā€¦encasing her from every side. Then, she was out, gone, and wiped out, lying on her stomach.

Moonscar
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Cult Leader Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:20 am

Michael looked at Luli in surprise. "LULI!" He rushed to her, and rolled her over. He smiled and sighed in relief when he saw that she had just fallen asleep from the exhaustion of the day's activities. "Sleep well, Luli," he whispered, tearing off a small piece of a leaf and making her chew it to strengthen the pain killing power of it for a bit. He then put the leaf away and slowly slid his arms under her, being as careful as he could to make sure he didn't hurt her too much. He then lifted her gently and continued on towards the house.

"Silly girl," he whispered, knowing that she probably couldn't hear him. "You make me worry for you, then end up doing what I wanted you to do in the first place." He chuckled a little, his smile growing a little. He leaned down and lightly kissed her forehead, whispering almost imperceptibly, "I'm sorry Luli, but I must." His hands began to glow faintly at first, growing in intensity, until they made the light of day seem dim. He sent his own life flowing through her, increasing her body's recovery efforts.

The skin began to heal, though not fully, and the pain was softened to an even greater extent. He brought his head back up from her forehead, and his hands dimmed and went out. He smiled again, watching her sleeping face for a time as he began towards the house again. Her skin was now healed as if she had undergone almost three weeks of nothing but healing from medicines.

Zarian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RyuHakara on Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:04 am

Blade chuckled at Ai's remark and look at him with a grin.
"There my Ai, it not a burden carrying you, honestly it is more of a gift." Blade remark with a smirk walking in a random direction. Blade was glad that Ai was back to her normal self and not crying, it made him feel so much better to know that she still her normal self.

"And for your last question, I have no idea of place, after all this is not my kingdom" Blade sighed continuing to carry her.

RyuHakara
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby becca-chu on Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:48 pm

'Ok what do you want, you must want something if your giving me all this affection' she said jokingly. She looked around at the surrounding forest of the earth kingdom, it reminded herds little of home. How she missed her family and father hell she would even miss the Pervy royal guard who worked for her dad.

Tobi watched the young couple walk off and decided to journey thevearth kingdom alone.

becca-chu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RyuHakara on Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:25 am

"Well I can list of more than one thing I want" Blade joke back and wink at her with a grin. Blade could not remember the last time they were like this, all he could remember was everything change for them because of Reikoku.

Blade decide to not think about it now and he look at the vast area they were in. The peaceful silence and the surrounding forest calm his soul and he was glad that he had Ai with him, without her, he will probably forget about all the beauty of this world.

Blade heard a sound of falling water and smile, they were close to a waterfall and he quickly ran forward.
"I think we found our destination, what luck" Blade grin stopping at the tip of the waterfall and looking beyond it.

RyuHakara
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby becca-chu on Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:34 pm

Ai looked into the water, remembering how she had just jumped in the lake before to bathe. Her heair was semi-dry now, since it was long it took a while to dry. 'Are you gonna tell me why we are here now?' she asked tugging on him.

___

Tobi thought for a while, should he go back for Ginger before he left or would she be happier without him. He was currently topless and all his money had been in his shirt, but he could survive woth out it. He wised there would be a sign for him to follow. He leant on a tree, his bare skin being covered in sap from the trunk, this all felt strangely natural for him.

becca-chu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Wed May 06, 2009 4:13 pm

((I do believe it is about time we revived this monster of an RP of ours. We need to conscript somebody fearless though. Somebody who isn't afraid of randomly coming in after about 70 pages. WE NEED AN EARTH KING!!))

Zarian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Wed May 06, 2009 4:25 pm

(SOOOO SOWWWWY!!!! I had my laptop taken away. :o But...I have risen from the dead! ^^ I meeeeesed you guys. I actually had to go outside and play. O.O lol))

Katelyn flushed red like she usually did, rolling her eyes. "Silly..." She murmured again. She set the notebook aside, choosing instead to sit and watch Jiro, a genuine content smile growing onto her face. "Love you too...." Her soft whisper was lost however, it looked to her like Jiro was already asleep.
A few short brainstorms later, the notebook was in her hand again, words quickly appearing onto the paper as her hand moved across it.
Dear Diary....,
I realize it's been a while, I haven't written in several months, but I had the urge to start up again. So much has changed....Looking back at old entries, It's like reading about a different person. I hate, and love the changes I've gone through. I've set off on this journey, with an unlikely group. Ai, princess of Fire. She's so nice to me, even though the war says she really shouldn't be. It's like having an older sister...sort of. Next is Blade, I've got a feeling he and Ai love each other very much. Just their chemistry...It's amazing to watch. Another tag-along, Tobi. He's very mysterious, I don't know much about him, nor the girl he came with. I think I heard him call her Ginger once...Either way, now that I'm writing, it seems I haven't been paying very much attention to most of the others. Ah, same silly me. So anyway, then there's Luli, she's...interesting. She's always smiling, and she has this look like she knows something we don't. Then Micheal. He's quite obviously smitten with her, fawning and all. It makes me want to giggle. And I've saved the best for last...Jiro. I met him on an ordinary day out at the market. He's from the Earth Kingdom, so of course being me, I invited him for dinner. My god...it seems that there my life was forever changed. Without sounding that corny anyway...But that's beside the point. He's saved me twice now..the last misadventure costing him his wonderful Earth powers. Well...I love him. And from his words....his actions...He loves me too. He's so sweet, it's like my very own prince charming. Minus the prince part. Right now he's sleeping.....an angel at rest. So before I sound even more lovesick, I better go. OH! I nearly forgot to mention what the journey was for! We're going to end the war. Bring home my father. Stop this senseless killing....Once and for all.

Katelyn smiled reading over the words a final time before setting the notebook down and propping her elbows on the windowsill, gazing outside and allowing her mind to wander freely.
Image Image

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RyuHakara on Thu May 07, 2009 7:33 am

((Sooo soorrry I had to help my lil sis with her project my other lil sis with her soccer practice and my bro with his martial arts...and work...lots and lots of work...))

"Well we are trying to be alone aren't we? What better place than this...after all it was the first romantic place we came to so I guess this is it" Blade grin putting her down, finishing what he did and suddenly fell to his knee.
~Man that certainly took a lot out of me~ Blade thought breathing hard.

RyuHakara
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby becca-chu on Thu May 07, 2009 8:31 am

Ai quickley held onto Blade so his fall wasn't as bad. 'See I told you that you shouldn't carry me'. She toched his face smiling widely 'Thankyou for carrying me, but you need to care for yourself too... I guess it's a good job I am here'. She sat beside him and kissed his head.

((Yeah we need to do something))

becca-chu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RyuHakara on Fri May 08, 2009 7:22 am

"Ya I am blessed that you are here..." Blade say with a smile looking at her sincerely "And I don't mind carrying you, it fun getting up close and personal"

Blade chuckled at his remark and pull Ai close to him staring over the horizon as if searching for an answer.

RyuHakara
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonscar on Fri May 08, 2009 8:59 pm

(Maybe I can get someone to do itā€¦like my lilā€™ freshman Joose)

Luli squirmed and kicked in her sleep, and even her face was contorted in confusion, her smile was half gone and her teeth were grinded together. She clenched her fist so tightly she drew blood from her palms. Still, no salvation from sleep came.

There were walls around herā€¦highly decorated, dark brown, wood walls with purple lanterns hanging off them from jutting wooden spokes. The floor was green marble...and the heavy smell of pepper hung in the air like the drapes of a large curtain. She was standing in the middle of this large room, surrounded by these red oak walls. Her hair was longer, and it was tied up in an elaborate up-do with golden pins stringing it up in a neat bun. Her tan skin was illuminated by the lanterns, and her slanted, black eyes were concealed by a blindfold. She was wearing a red, baggy, labyrinthine, and rather extravagant dress on with a yellow, silken sash. She looked around, and small bells in her hair tinkled. In her hands were two blue fans held up by golden spines. One was heavy and largeā€¦just like a hammer. The other had a sharpened, razor edge.
She heard voices all around, along with the laughter of children and the loud yells of merchants selling their wares.
A tapping sound emanated from her left, and her muscles tensed. She turned as best she could to face the perpetrator, bending her legs into a deep front stance, both fans raised above her head threateningly. She then heard laughingā€¦a deep, dark, vengeful laughing.
She was no longer smiling.

ā€œLuliā€¦ā€ She heard the deep voice say. The sound of a sword being drawn from itā€™s sheathe rung out, bouncing from the walls into her ears.

ā€œYour time is over.ā€

Luli woke up in a dark room, sweating like a waterfall. Her eyes flew open and she gasped loudly. Her breathing was as raspy as a rabbitā€™s would be running from a fox. Her nerves were the same way. She shook outwardly, noticing the sheets she had tossed off her bed in her terrifying nightmare. Luliā€™s smile was no longer visible in her rapid breathing.
She swiveled her head from side to side, cringing in a small pain from her back. She stretched her hand to feel it.

Thatā€™s right.
The fire.
And Michaelā€¦
How long had it been since then? She felt like her wound was healed for at least three weeks.
Was it really that long?

She reflected on her dream again for a moment. Another cold shiver ran up her spine as she thought about itā€¦that voiceā€¦
That voice that was all too familiarā€¦

Moonscar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Fri May 08, 2009 9:42 pm

Michael had been sitting in a chair, off to the side and a little behind the bed he had put Luli in. He was now at the side of the bed, a hand resting on Luli's shoulder. "Luli. Luli, it's alright. You're fine. It was just a nightmare. Whoever or whatever it was can't hurt you. You're safe." He sat on the bed next to her. "You're safe." He used a damp cloth to wipe away the sweat on her face. He then stood up and went over to the washbin he had put in the room. He put the cloth in it and placed his hands on either side of it. He sighed and leaned over it. "Luli, I'm sorry," he said slowly.

It took him a little while to get the words out. "Luli, I went against your wishes," he said, avoiding her gaze. "I used my abilities to their highest potential. Which means I healed your wounds. With my own life. Just as Jiro carves with his life, so do I heal others." He held up one of his hands, watching it as a small sphere of green energy formed above his palm. "I did what you told me not to do. I went against the wishes you set before me before the pain took you into the abyss. And for that..." he paused, thinking about whether he should continue. Finally, he took a deep breath. "For that, I'm not sorry. At all." He closed his hand into a fist, squelching the light from the sphere.

He turned to face her finally. "You were in such pain that the leaves and salve were doing nothing. I had to. And so I did. I healed you to the best of my ability and farther. You drove me to use more power than I thought I had." He found that his voice had risen, and he ran his hands through his hair, sighing to try to call down. "If you wish for me to leave, just say it, and I'm gone," he said, looking away.

Jiro awoke a short time later. Stretching, he popped his back. He looked over at the form next to his bed. She wasn't paying any attention, staring out the window. "Good... whatever time this is, Katelyn. I slept, just like you told me to. Now, change into something else so that I can get that dress mended." He threw off the covers and got out of bed. He walked over to the washbin on the dresser and splashed the now-cold water onto his face.

Zarian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonscar on Fri May 08, 2009 10:48 pm

Luli took a moment to gather in what he had just told her. So, it had not, in fact, been three weeks. Just a few hours.
As soon as she was able to comprehend what had happened and make sence of herself, a familiar smile crept upon her face like an eerie silence.
"You do not have to go." She smoothly said, her voice as thick and sweet like chocolate.
"I don't suppose I want you to. I'm not angry, even if you did go against my wishes." Luli rose from the bed and shakily walked over to Michael. Her black hair draped over her shoulders like heavy cloth, and her black eyes were concealed by her long bangs. She let out a sort of chortle as she strode closely to him, pushing her face so close to his own.
"You sound as if you are a servent waiting to be dismissed."

She closed her eyesand leaned in, as if for a sweet delight. Then, just as her lips were about to brush his, and wheather he was leaning in as well or not, she drew away, chuckling.
"I tease. We're even."

Moonscar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby becca-chu on Sat May 09, 2009 9:42 am

((Yeah sure, If joose wants to ))

Ai ran her fingers through her hair, then looked at Blade. She turned to look at the sun on the horizen 'What are you looking at?' She asked still gazing into the sun.

The water reflected the rays, which were hitting her skin and illumintating herself and Blade. 'It quite pretty'.

Then reality hit her, what about Katelyn and Jiro, and she had caused Luli to set on fire 'Oh crap.... Blade I have done something terrible'.

becca-chu
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!