Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Elemental Kingdom Continued

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Elemental Kingdom Continued

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RyuHakara on Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:19 pm

(( god damn it sorry, I have so much crap right now I completely forgot about this ))

Blade knew Katelyn was alright and went on ahead in deep pursuit of Reikoku, he was not going to let him get away. Blade cannot forgive him for causing so much pain. Blade sprinted down the forest, jumping from tree to tree. He did not know where he was going and his eyes began to betray him, his mind began to become sluggish and his body was fatigued because of it.

Blade eventually loss his balance when trying to land on a tree and fell, he landed hard on the floor and he cough up blood. He was pushing his body very hard with only one goal in his mind, he was tired of this, tired of the violence and tragedy that always follow him, this time he would not run away, he would finish it.

~Ai....~ Blade thought finally letting his weakness catching up to him and fell unconscious

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RyuHakara
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:53 pm

(IT WILL NOT DIE!!! I REFUSE!!! I'll keep a better eye on it, I swear! -_-)

Michael watched as Luli raced off after the fire princess. "I'll never be able to keep up," he said to himself. "I might as well try though, I guess." He took off after Luli and Ai. He didn't have speed, but knowing the forest as he did, he soon came upon the bridge. Ai was already halfway across it, and it was on fire. "No! That's a bad idea!" He began forward, but saw Luli charge across the bride after her. He rushed to the bridge, screaming for them to stop, but he knew the fire was too loud.

Michael got to the beginning of the bridge just as Luli made it across. He hurriedly put a hand on one of the posts holding the bridge up. He pulled his burnt hand back in pain, but he now knew what he needed to know. The bridge could support his weight for only a few seconds. He took a deep breath and charged over the bridge, leaping to safety as it finally collapsed. He could barely see Luli as she appeared and disappeared farther into the woods. He took off after her.

Jiro kept looking around cautiously. "Katelyn! If that's you, come out! I don't want to accidentally hurt you!" He changed his tactics. "Bella! Bella, where's Katelyn? Bella?" He cursed when the dragonette didn't answer or return to him. He just hoped it was some wild animal that was hiding.
Over the hills and far away, he swears he will return one day.
Far from the mountains and the seas, back in her arms is where he'll be.

Over the hills and far away, she prays he will return one day.
As sure as the rivers reach the seas, back in his arms is where she'll be.

-Nightwish, Over the Hills and Far Away

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zarian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:00 pm

Katelyn gripped the stick tighter in her hand, inching forward towards the edge of the overgrown brush, thinking she heard someone calling her. "Hello..? Bella? Jiro? Oh please be Bella or Jiro..." Just in case, she pulled her hood lower, giving herself a sinister appeareance while she brandished the stick. "If it's not them, it's just an animal. Yeah that's right, just a cute, little, furry animal.." She laughed weakly, really starting to get freaked out now. She was actually surprised that she hadn't just turned heel and run the other way, but oh so deadly curiousity kept her hovering nearby, unable to leave.
Image Image

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:17 pm

Jiro heard Katelyn's voice. It was her after all. Through all of the brush, she must not have heard him. He put his sword away and made his way through the brush. He didn't bother calling out again. She had responded, so he thought she knew he was there. He had a mile on his face as he made his way through.

Zarian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:22 pm

Katelyn heard someone coming again, tensing in response. She put one foot back, holding the stick backwards so she could swing it. "H..Hello?" Her voice had diminished to a frightened whisper, though it was really just her overactive imagination getting her scared in the first place. "A..anyone...?" She bit down on her pale white lip, the color matching the rest of her face. "I'll hit you..." She raised the stick, and the hood fell down lower over her face, obscuring her view. "Oooof!"

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby becca-chu on Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:56 am

Ai ran faster and faster, breathing heavily and becoming more reckless. This is why her father cared so much for her... because the demon made her this way. As she ran further into the forest she fell over a root in the ground. It didn't hurt when she fell but she let a cry of pain and suffering out, she tried to pick herself up but all she could mangage was to turn to ace what she tripped on.... Blade?

Her face was muddy and her her was wet from her bathe in he lake, and there he was, spluttering crimson from his lips. SHe had never felt so much longing to be with him before, she felt sick to see his pain, and then remembered she would be no help since she looked a site and was currently half of herself.

She didn't speak once, she just stared still trying to push herself up but her body was frozen. Luli would catch up to her by now and when she did Ai was scared of what she might do.
___
Tobi was speeding from tree to tree, he thought he say a glimpse of Reikoku and followed the shadow for a while... he then realised it was just him imagining things. He held Ginger closely to him and pointed into the direction where he could smell burning wood.

becca-chu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonscar on Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:18 pm

Luli ran as fast as she could, and lost Ai soon after. She looked around, and breathed deeply. She thought she heard her footsteps, and was about to chase after her. She began to lurch, but then felt horrible pain on her back. She felt burning, and saw that her hair and back was on fire. She screamed and rolled on the ground, trying to douse the fire and be rid of the pain. It did not work, so she ran into the pond, the water quenching the flames.

-------------------------------

Ginger followed Tobi and nodded at the smell. She went off ahed of him, wriggling out of his grip. She saw the burning bridge and rushed off to it. The bridge was about to fall, and she would not be able to make it over. She shook her head. What was to come of this?
"'I'm bored' is a useless thing to say. You live in a great, big, vast world that you've seen none percent of. And even the inside of your own mind is endless. It goes on forever inwardly. Do you understand? Being the fact that you're alive is amazing, so you don't get to be bored."

-Louis CK

Moonscar
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Cult Leader Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:37 pm

Michael followed through the trees. It wasn't hard to follow her, since she was on fire a little. He skidded to a stop at the edge of a pond, watching her douse the flames with the water. He almost laughed at the sight, as well as stared at her wet figure, but he knew she had been tailing the fire princess. "Luli! Where'd she run off to?" He looked around, searching for the fire princess.

Zarian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonscar on Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:01 pm

Luli enjoyed the cool sensation that swept along her skin as she jumped into the lake, but then the burns along her back started to shoot pains up her back. She screamed and bubbles came out of her mouth. She struggled to get air and get back to the surface. Her hands went up, but the struggle made her burns hurt worse. She finnaly grabbed onto the shore and pulled herself up, panting. She screaned when it hit her that her back was bleeding, and hurt worse than if were pulling a blade down it.

Moonscar
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Cult Leader Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:12 pm

Michael turned back to Luli as she screamed in agony. He rushed over to her, seeing that her back was burnt. "Shit! Luli! Are you okay?" As soon as the words were out of his mouth he felt stupid. "Of course you're not okay. Sorry. Stupid question." He looked around. Being from the earth kingdom, with a slight affinity for the plant aspect of it, he quickly found a bush with special leaves on it. He grabbed a few and hurried back to her. "Luli! You've got to stop screaming for a couple of seconds! Please! You must eat these! They'll help with the pain!" He was screaming to be heard over her own cries. He offered up a couple of the leaves. They were potent, and, in a large enough quantity, deadly. They acted as an anesthetic if they were swallowed. He was bordering on near toxic levels with as many leaves as he was carrying. He would only feed her a couple at a time though. "Come on Luli! Eat them!"

EDIT:
Jiro grabbed the stick in Katelyn's hands, keeping her from swinging it. "Whoah there, Katelyn. You don't need to try to hit me with that thing." He lifted her hood up, exposing her face. "My. Don't we look a little spooked? It's okay, Katelyn. It's me. No need to worry, or be frightened." He smiled at her.

Zarian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:55 pm

"Oh!" Katelyn's pale face flooded with a bright crimson color as she smiled. "Sorry Jiro. I'm a little jumpy sometimes...well...all the time really." She let go of the stick, thankful that is was Jiro who had come into the small area and not someone else. "I guess I let my imagination run away with me as usual. I thought I was about to come face to face with the Boogeyman or something!" She laughed at her own silliness, looking up at the sound of a small squeak. "Bella!" Bella glided down from the tree, landing on the ground next to Katelyn's feet. "So you were watching us you little scamp?"

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonscar on Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:05 pm

Luli grabbed onto Michaels arm in pain, squeezing it tightly. She grabbed the leaves viciously out of his grip with her free hand, shoving them into her mouth and swallowing. She tightened her grip on his arm, digging her nails into him and drawing blood. She did not notice for her own pain. Her back felt like it was still on fire, as if the sun itself was bearing down upon her from the bright heavens. She screamed again from the agony, then breathed harshly. She moaned a couple of times, then the pain began to reside. She dug her face into Michaels chest, bleeding still.

Moonscar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:41 pm

Jiro chuckled, taking the stick and tossing it away. "It's alright. I was a bit spooked for a bit too. It's a good thing your hood fell over your eyes, keeping you from striking," he said, looking down at the gashes and cuts on him. "I'm not sure I could've stood another one." Which was a total lie. He would take anything for her. He looked back up, a smile playing on his lips. "It's okay to be afraid of the unknown, but don't hesitate to strike at it. It could cost you." He patted Bella's head and turned. "I'm going to go back to strengthening. If you'd like, you can come, but I'd rather you went back to the house." He began to walk.

The air hissed through Michael's teeth as he tried not to call out in pain. He supported Luli, taking all of it, and helping her up. When she screamed another time, Michael's heart felt like it dropped. It was the most pain filled scream he had ever heard. Eventually, she stopped and began to look a slight bit more relaxed. When she dug her face into his chest, he almost put his arms around her, but noticed the bleeding burn on her back. He took out the small pouch he carried at his side and took out a small container and some gauze-like material. He opened the container and took out small amount, spreading a small amount over her back. (It's like neosporin on steroids.) He then ripped small strips of the gauze and placed them over her back, covering the burn and stopping the bleeding. "Don't worry, Luli. You'll be alright. This should help."

Zarian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:54 pm

Katelyn trotted beside him, a worried frown pulling her lips down. "I know this won't do any good but...." She sighed looking upward at Jiro. "Jiro..I'd really..really prefer you stay inside and rest a bit longer. You look a mess. Please? You just fought your way through Lord knows what to save me, and I don't want you to push yourself too hard and get hurt more. Please go back inside?" She looked him up and down again, her stomach going back to writhing in guilt. "My fault...All of it..He's powerless now on top of being hurt....." She wanted to cry in frustration at herself, but simply took a deep breath and wrapped her hand in Jiro's. "I'll make it up to him someday...."

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonscar on Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:08 am

Luli clung hard upon Michale's shirt. She did not weep, but she breathed harder still as throbs went up her back as he wrapped it.
"Don't...look at my face..." She managed to say.
"Don't look...at my face just yet. You can look in a second, but...not right now." She whispered.
She managed to put her arm up to feel her hair. Half of it was burned off, and now it was uneven. She nit her bottom lip.
Her hair. Anything but her hair, which was her glory and her pride.
No...

Moonscar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:26 am

Jiro looked down at Katelyn. He saw the pain in her eyes. He smiled. "Fine. I'll go inside and rest. But your staying inside while I do so." He turned away from the path leading back to his "training area," and headed for the house. After a while, he decided on a whim to do something. Picking Katelyn up, cradle style, he continued to walk. "I know you feel bad for me losing my power, but please don't blame yourself. "I chose to do so willingly, so there's no harm in it. Besides, I've been lacking in the physical aspects of my strength lately anyways." He chuckled. "I'll have to change that if I want to keep up with you."

Michael gently pushed Luli away form his chest and looked at her. "Luli, you're fine. This," he said, motioning to the burns, "is nothing. I know who you are. Well, sorta. And I know you would never let this simple thing defeat you. You're still an appealing woman." He smiled, his smile reflecting his words, and patted the hand that had been feeling the hair. "I'm sure there's something we can do for this. Jiro's been a lot of places. Maybe he knows of something. We should go ask him." He lifted her chin up a little. "Keep it raised. For two reasons. One, be proud of who you are, no matter your looks. And two, it helps ease the pain." He motioned to her legs. "They're not damaged, are they? Can you still walk?"

Zarian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:36 am

Katelyn rolled her eyes, leaning against Jiro. "I am capable of walking you know." She laughed quietly, her smile nearly dissapearing again. "But I can't help it! Because it IS my fault when you get right down to it. Even if you did it willingly, you wouldn't have HAD to if I could just learn to take better care of myself..." She sighed. "People like me should be locked up, for the good of everyone around us..." She lowered a hand to her stomach, remembering the startling discovery she had made that morning. "Right. I just HAVE to be more careful, there are two souls I need to be concerned about." She sunk deep into thought as they walked, trying to find a solution.

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby becca-chu on Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:17 am

Guess I can only RP with Tobi for the moment

Tobi picked up spped, stopping when they came to a river. There was no bridge, but he realised hat was probably what had been burning. 'So we pretty much lost everyone' he said before taking his top off and showing his slightly defined Abs (Cos he is well sexy :P ). 'Stay here Ginger, keep my top for me'. He ran head first into the water, swimming across it quickley. He reached the other side, and smiled before hesitantly running into the dark forest before him.

He reached Michael and Luli but snuck past them, they seemed preoccupied and he continued on. He could sense teo weaknesses, they were both in terrible shape. He wsn't expecting it to be two people he knew because all of his friends were god at hiding weakness.... until he came across the two bodies on the floor. The princess and her lover, he was knocked out and she was crying and shaking uncontrolably. He wasn't good with comfert but he picked her up and hugged her, like what she had done to him when he had been losing it. 'Shhh, your safe with me.... we will take care of the both of you'. She looked at him, she didn't think it was Tobi instead she sadi 'Blade', edging in for a kiss.... Tobi panicked a little and covered her mouth 'Uhm, it's Tobi, Blade is unconcious'. He stared at Blades Body, he needed help carrying the two too safety. The nearest resting place was the earth kingdom though.

becca-chu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RyuHakara on Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:38 am

Blade spotted Ai next to him crawling toward him, he felt pathetic, he could not do anything once again. He felt that history repeats itself for him, he does not know why he try to change it and seeing how Ai look right now, he felt miserable a the weight on his back has gotten bigger and he could barely move.

~All this training and new power for nothing....Damn it all....I am sorry Ai....I knew I should have left you alone when I had the chance..." Blade thought and began to stop fighting the pull of the afterlife, he was finally ready to stop trying to fight fate and end it all now. Blade smile and his heart began to slowed, it was following his order and it began to die out.

Just then, he caught a glimpse of Ai trying to push herself up and jump back to reality, that was all he need. He felt himself being rejuvenated, feeling embarrassed he gave up so soon, Blade recognized the determine face that Ai always put on when things was not going for her. She never gave up and Blade thought why would he.

Blade suddenly felt a new strength in him, he felt a breeze of wind that somehow empower him. He slowly push himself back up and slowly the weight on him slowly lighten as he stood.
~Not this time, the sword of fate will not fall on me again, at least not the same way~ Blade thought, he was kneeling and breathing hard. He slowly stood up and limp toward Ai.

RyuHakara
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby becca-chu on Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:34 pm

Ai stared at the figure, limping towards her. She held out her hand 'Blade....?' She coudln't tell who it was, but she could feel his aura warming her, making her heart beat faster.

At that moment she fell to her knee's, she was weak and the only remaining stregnth she could use was that of the demons and there was no way she would take it. 'How did I get so weak?' she asked, the figure coming towards her. 'Why did I lose it all, all I did was run fast to save a girl I knew'.

becca-chu
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!