Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Corrupt a wish!

a topic in Forum Games, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Fun games to pass the time!

Re: Corrupt a wish!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jorxio on Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:18 pm

Granted! One cake made of cups for you, buddy.

I wish I could see the future!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jorxio
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:16 pm

Granted! You can see into the future. Precisely forty three milliseconds into the future, that is.
I wish I had superpowers!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ctc9592 on Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:10 am

Granted you can have any superpower but you can only use it for one day every leap year.

I wish for a holodeck like in Star Trek

Ctc9592
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShifterGurr on Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:05 pm

Granted, but it comes "with assembly acquired" and instructions in 5 different languages.

I wish I could breathe underwater.

ShifterGurr
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:43 am

Granted. You are now a fish.
I wish I could play any instrument.

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NumberOnett on Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:12 pm

Granted, you play the recorder so Justin Beiber has something to sing to.

I wish I wasn't a fangirl.
I'm an idiot and proud. Only I am allowed to be an idiot.
INSUFFERABLE Smash Bros fan.

NumberOnett
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wattenslaafje on Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:27 pm

Granted. You're a fanboy now instead.

I wish I never have to wait for anything anymore.

Wattenslaafje
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectra51 on Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:31 pm

Granted. Death comes quickly now.

I wish Redbull gave you wings.

Spectra51
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DemiKara on Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:43 pm

Granted. You now have tiny wings on your ankles. You cannot fly.

I wish I already knew everything I needed for my degree program.
Patcharoo says: She's the squishiest in the game...

DemiKara
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Party Starter Builder Beta Tester Storyteller Donated! Contributor Historian Completionist Maiden Voyager Lifegiver Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XViolet7 on Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:47 pm

Granted. But you forget everything else...literally everything.you've.ever.known.

I wish I could be a shapeshifter.
XViolet7

XViolet7
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Arc Warden Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Watcher on Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:43 am

Granted, you can become any shape however you can never return to your true forum.

I wish I could travel through time.

The Watcher
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gallinaceus on Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:35 am

Granted, but you travel to the point in time wherein the Earth was still forming (volcanic environments and all of that)

I wish for an indestructible and intelligent bubble that will be my friend.
"If life gives you lemons, you make apple pie, and let life wonder how dafuq you did it."
- Gallinaceus

Gallinaceus
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheXenomorph1 on Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:24 pm

Granted, but it will turn against you and ruthlessly murder you in your sleep.

I wish I could do a forward flip and land on my feet... without jumping.
What an absolute time

TheXenomorph1
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neodraconis on Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:58 pm

Granted, but once you've started you never stop, stuck in a forward-flipping loop forever.

I wish I could breathe fire.

Neodraconis
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DapperDavid on Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:48 am

Granted, but you have no control over your fire breathing AND your mouth is burned whenever you do.

I wish I could be the dictator of a small country.

DapperDavid
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Echo on Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:28 pm

Granted, but as soon as you take the position, you are immediately assassinated as the crowds rejoice.

I wish that I was immortal/eternally youthful.
Soon we'll televise our
C O L O R

Miss Echo
Scholar
Member for 9 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Khay-T-Uun on Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:19 pm

So, so granted! But as it happens, you will now be subservient to me, and/or the Chaos God of my choosing! Enjoy your immortal life of madness and destruction! Ha! Ahaha! AHAhahahaHA!

... I wish I was free.

Khay-T-Uun
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The DSM XXVI on Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:23 pm

Granted, but you were freed from everything. Your home, your job, your life. Sorry :(.

I wish for a puppy!

The DSM XXVI
Member for 8 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Ragdoll on Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:12 am

Granted.

Your puppy grows and grows and grows. Your puppy eats and eats and eats. Your puppy shits and shits and shits. You now have a 10 story high, overly obese puppy that has destroyed and polluted your surrounding neighborhoods, with loads of debt for feeding and housing and a whole lot more fines and complaints and an upcoming rally to put you in jail for the damages you've caused and for "abusing" your puppy.

I wish for b-a-n-a-n-a-s.

The Ragdoll
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Promethean World Builder Group Theory Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NathanBros on Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:02 pm

Granted, you became a chimp.

I wish a chimp.
Luigi Time!!!
"I used to be addicted to soap, but I'm clean now."
My blog: VST Plugins Free Download

NathanBros
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Concierge

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!