Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Immortal Medical: Chronicles

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Immortal Medical: Chronicles

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Mon May 19, 2008 4:54 pm

Waking up was a jolt, Memories of events and such flooding back into his mind, he padded himself down, and winced, his hands were burned, fact not dream. his leg was bandaged, fact not dream, his shoulder was hurt, but healing, fact not dream, he was dead, Dream not fact. Pushing his hands into his face he winced again, his hands were a lot better, but still painful. "I hope yer frien's survive too." He heard it from across the room, and the man standing there was a giant, full with the red beard that covered his face, the man looked to be able to crush any of them at will. Sitting up, he stretched his good arm and yawned.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Himros
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Tue May 20, 2008 1:01 pm

"Ah, so another one?" Patrick Jones smiled sadly. "We might have hope yet. Aft'r Jon en Steve died.... les' hop yer not infected. Ya don't seem so." He mumbled, examining Anarak's eyes. "How're ya feelin', kiddo?" He smiled, looking at the three who had woken, albeit weakly. "I am Jonesy. Well...Patrick Jones. But call me Jonesy once ye can. Oh, and don't try to do anything. Nun of ya 'r going anywhar."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mikhos
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Tue May 20, 2008 1:22 pm

Shades surrounded Walter, each one grabbing one of his limbs, and coming into the light around him. They were demonic figures, the ones most describe being Hell. Walter had always wondered if Hell and Heaven existed, and this was proof enough for him, mirage or not. The creates began pulling him downward into a fiery cluster-fuck of raving maniacs. It was like looking down at a blood soaked party, people being tortured and beat. The figure holding him began biting him, tearing off his flesh, and doing some rather questionable things to him. He cried out in pain, reaching upward towards the light that was leaving him. "I'm sorry god, I was foolish! I don't vant to die, not like zis! I'll right mein wrongs! Give me another chance!PLEASE!"

"I DON'T VANT TO DIE!" It was a ghastly screech of desperation as Walter threw the his coat off of his body, and grabbed a hold of a broomstick on the ground next to him. He swung it violently at the wall over and over, still thinking that he was fighting off devils. His hair was covering a new tight headband of white cloth that was draped over his left eye like a protective patch. His chest was covered by several bandages, as well as his arms. Small bandaids covered parts of his face, and his hands were wrapped as well. He was breathing hard when he finally came to his senses. "I'm alive... danke God... danke."
Last edited by Walter Barrecks on Tue May 20, 2008 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"She called me late last night, to say she loved me so.
But I guess you changed her mind.
Well I should have known it wouldn't be all right,
But I can't live without her
So I won't even try...
And if I get drunk, then I'll pass out on the floor now baby.
Cause you won't bother me no more.
And if you're drinking, well you know that you're my friend and I say
I guess I'll have myself a beer."
Reel Big Fish- Beer

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Tue May 20, 2008 5:20 pm

"How long's it been then patrick, since yeh found us? can't ave been too long, or we'd all of died, either the zed's 'd find us or we'd all of bled out. So tell us, how long's it been." he had some suspisions as to the amount of time, judging by the quality of his burns. it should have been at least a week. walter yelled and screamed, something about god, then shot up. must have been delirious.

Himros
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Tue May 20, 2008 5:41 pm

"Mmmmm. Been 6 days." He muttered. "You crashed into the building about a block away. The noise was terrible. But afore the zeds got thar I was there, n' I carried the skinny one and th' girl bek, and then got you n' the scientist. Yer other buddy was just seconds before getting eatin' afore I got there the last time." He smiled. "But you're all alive. And we got ya bandaged. What ya need to do is drink water. N' eat some food."

Mikhos
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Wed May 21, 2008 6:22 pm

Shyanne looked over to the man as he told them it had been 6 days. 6 days. It definitely surprised her. She didn't think she was that tired but things happened. Looking over she heard before that everyone was still alive. Strangely hearing that caused her heart to skip a beat and an overwhelming happiness surged through her body. A smile forced it's way on her face for a quick moment before she pushed it back.

Looking to Patrick she cleared her throat. "Did you grab anything from the truck? What about our weapons?" She asked the second question hastily. She was starting to panick as she thought about it. Did he leave them in the truck? Were they ruined? Oh, if they were ruined then Shyanne would die. She couldn't imagine not having her shotgun.

Aelita
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Thu May 22, 2008 9:06 am

"Take a breathe shyanne, Worst case scenario there still there just one block away, we can get them in a couple days, unless jones here already got 'em." He reached out to take the water jones was holding out to him, and drank deeply, savoring the clean taste. something pure left in this world after all

Himros
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zerta on Thu May 22, 2008 10:27 am

When he finally realized he wasn't dead, there was a distant sound of a voice, a divine voice, a woman's voice. It was utter silence other than the serene words being heard. He sluggishly attempted to open his eyes. No result. He must be in heaven, or hell. The voice was too perfect to be in hell. Heaven it is, then. There was no way to know for sure without opening his eyes. This time, he tried with some effort. He got one reluctant eye to open slightly. There was nothing to be seen. Just a blinding light, furthering his thought of being in the presence of the Lord. That voice. It seemed to be singing. A gospel? No, far too human. Human, in this case, is to be interpreted as imperfect. Only imperfection can be the most beautiful sound ever heard.

There was still the question of who, or what, the singing is coming from. With the force of one thousand crippling universes, he opened his eyes. For a few brief moments, there was a light so intense and blinding, he still believed he was in heaven. That was not true. He was in a home. A very quaint home. It felt like his home as a child, cozy rooms, and a woven blanket covering his vulnerable body. The voice was coming from a small structured woman, but he could tell she was very headstrong. There was no doubt in his mind she was stubborn as an ox on the inside, but she acted as though she wanted to be handled like cattle. To be told what to do, where to go, and who to love every night. That was none of his business though. There was a cool cloth put on his forehead. It felt like an oasis in a desert, still in the heat of a century long drought. The woman's hair was up in a bun, but it was done carelessly. There were strands of hair in he face, and keeping her ears company. She had the most brilliant hazel eyes. The seemed to capture the beatuy of every precious stone that this planet has ever seen. Her figure was flawless. If this had been his first sight after the outbreak, he wouldn't have believed what was going on right outside of the walls. The singing had escaped him for the moment his breath was taken away by this goddess. The tune was so familiar to him. It all rushed on him at once. The woman's voice was singing a classic. Where It's At, by Beck. His dad would always tell him about how the music was back in his day. He even broke out an old CD every now and then. The song choice was strange, yes, but it brought back memories long gone, and he wasn't complaining.

The woman jumped back as he sat up and walked out of the room aimlessly. He heard more voices, these voices weren't singing though. It was the whole gang, and one unfamiliar voice. Hopefully that meant everyone was okay. The voice sounded very husky and intimidating. He followed the voices, eyes half open, and found a door. He placed his hand on the doorknob and made a shifty glance back towards the woman. She was awed by the abruptness, not saying a word. The door creaked open, he stepped through the doorway. He walked into some coats and assorted dress shirts. Closet. His senses must not be in tune yet. A second effort was made, and he found another doorknob. He gripped it tightly, and twisted. The sound of mechanics deafening him, although they were subtle to everyone else. He then made his way out into the congregation, not knowing what to expect, or to see.

((Sorry for the novel guys :D ))
We're all on our way out, act accordingly.

Zerta
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Thu May 22, 2008 5:08 pm

Looking to Anarak Shyanne knew he was right but what if those stupid zombies had gotten ahold of them some how? That wouldn't have been good. She felt like a teenager who had just gotten her cell phone taken away and it wasn't a good feeling either. Shaking her she rubbed her face with her hand. "Yeah, I know. I hate being in this state." She said looking down at her legs. That's right, her leg had been injured. She had completely forgotten. Curiosity overcame her as she tried moving the leg which met her with a great deal of pain. Wincing she stopped trying abruptly hoping that the pain was bad but the injury wasn't.

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Thu May 22, 2008 5:15 pm

After his episode, Walter didn't notice the people in the room. He picked up his coat, his bag was still with it, lucky him. He freed the box of weed and the one bottle of booze he had left, and considered escaping reality for a sort time, but it occurred to him he had already escaped death, and hell by the blessing of the lord. He couldn't just ignore that favor. It was an interesting sight to those watching as Walter grabbed the stash in a box, and tossed in a trash can. Who would ever a guess that a druggie like him would do something like that.

Walter gave the booze to the figure he assumed was Mikhos "Ze good lord has given me a message and a task, und zis vill only prevent me from accomplishing zat task. After vhat I saw, a vhile vithout zis can't be zat bad."

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zerta on Thu May 22, 2008 7:47 pm

((Congrats on the 1000th post, Aelita :D))

As he walked in the room, he witnessed something just short of a miracle. Walter had thrown the one thing that seemed to keep him happy in the trash. His weed. That was a sight which re-inforced the thought of him not being a part of the real world yet. Dreaming or something worse. But when he saw all the wounds of his comrades, there was no doubt in his mind, once again, that he was in the real, godforesaken world. The world that could use some Divine Intervention. He sat on the floor, beside a couch. The material wasn't too appealing to him. The seats were made of springs and a tad of foam, he was assuming, since the frame of the couch was wooden. A very old couch, passed down through the generations, despite the decrepid nature of the fabric and the serious firehazard. He noticed everyone was looking pretty confused. The absentness of his mind was indescribable. He was fighting a war within himself to tell everyone a secret. A secret that only himself, and three other people knew. All of which, except himself, probably have the part of their brain that stored that memory was rotting away in a maggot infested skull, or on a street somewhere, just wating to become a breeding ground for insects of all types.
"Hey guys, I have to tell you something."

Zerta
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Wed May 28, 2008 6:34 pm

OOC: Thanks! ^_^ It's about time right? xD

IC:
Aelita looked over to Zerta as he addressed everyone. It seemed serious, then again when was Zerta not serious? She sat up more and turned to face him though her leg still hurt she let it fall limp over the bed side.

"What is it?" She asked in an almost soft tone so that she could ask and not sound rude.

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Wed May 28, 2008 8:33 pm

"Yer stuff is in the basement, dun worry friends." He smiled. "My daughter, Tess will be in shortly. She's quite the little fighter, let me tell you, so don't try nothin." He stood up slowly, as if a great weight were on his shoulders. "I'll let you rest... I need to use the bathroom." The large man was as jolly as one could be when zombies were your neighbors.

Mikhos continued to sleep lightly, only a quiet sound or two escaped his mouth, and he turned very little. His arm was working again- but it would be out of commission for a few weeks. Rarely does one survive a firetruck crash into a brick building.

Mikhos
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Fri May 30, 2008 5:00 pm

Shyanne sighed and nodded as the man told her where their things were. "Thank you." She said with a small smile that probably meant nothing. At the moment she wished her leg would heal so she could be useful. After all these people DID save her and she felt useless just lying in a bed unable to walk. The situation irritated her to no end.

"Where are we?" The question seemed a bit late but it had only just come to her as she looked around the room as if it were in an alien territory. They couldn't have been too far from where the crash had happened and the man had probably already told them but she was either out or just not paying attention.

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:38 am

"Carnegie Alley Police Department." The slight girl known as Tess said, slipping in quietly. She smiled, her blue eyes meeting Shyanne's. "We're just a block or so from the quarantine wall." She herself sat down, looking around. "My dad really is a good man... ever since the others died, he's gone out of his way to make sure others were safe. If it weren't for him, I'm afraid you all would have died."

She noticed that the rest were waking up. "My name is Tess.... Tess O'Mally. I have my mother's maiden name to remember her death. She died giving birth to me. My older brother, Aidan, has my father's last name, Jones. I'm afraid Aidan is either dead, or maybe outside of the city. God knows where, but we pray he made it out safely." She looked at nothing in general, trying to fix her brown hair. Judging by the cleanliness of it, they must have had running water in the building.

"We're not really that religious... but we can always hope for everyone's safety."

Mikhos
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:31 pm

"I'm sorry to hear." Shyanne said sincerely to the girl who had introduced herself as Tess and answered her question. Shyanne was happy to hear that they were in a police station. That was her kind of place, one that made her comfortable. Though it wasn't her regular duty office it was close enough.

"That's a relief." She said about the name of the place they were. Shyanne smirked and shook her head. "I don't think any of us are religious either." She said this as if it were practical as she looked around the room at the others.

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:44 pm

"I for one am not." Mikhos said quietly, attempting to sit up once more. He was able to lean up against a desk near his bedroll. "But I'm very grateful to ya and yer father, Tess." He smiled weakly. "You wouldn't happen to have any food, would you? Six days without food's enough te kill me."

Tess smiled. "Yes, we have quite a bit of it. There is a corner store not too far from here. Julio's, believe it was called."

Mikhos grinned. "Lass, we're in my old department. If you hadn't looted Julio's yet I'd be worried." He pushed his dirtied red hair out of his face. "You wouldn't happen to have any donuts left?"

Mikhos
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:09 pm

((BUMPEH. Seriously, why let such a good thing die?))

Mikhos
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:22 pm

(dunno)

Himros
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:29 pm

OOC: I won't be on tomorrow and maybe Monday but the next couple of seeks I will be very active. Let's not let this awesome rp die. >_<

IC:
Shyanne perked up at the sound of food...and lots of it. She felt like she could eat a cow at the moment and the first thing that came from through the door she was ready to dig into. "Doughnuts sounds really good about now. Hell biscuits and gravy would be heaven." She said, her mouth watering and stomach starting to growl at the the thought of the steamy bun being covered in hot white gravy.

It had finally turned their luck up a notch that these people had a lot of food and that they were even close to a grocery store. Shyanne didn't think it was possible to be this hungry but anything sounded good at the moment despite her picky nature. Looking to Tess she gave the woman a gentle smile. "When all of this is done we will have to find something good to repay you back with."

Aelita
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!