Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fun game *^_^*

a topic in Forum Games, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Fun games to pass the time!

Re: Fun game *^_^*

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Swift.Arrow on Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:30 pm

If I woke up to Yami running and crying I'd ask him to run and cry quietly. I gotta go back to bed.
So as long as there is a moon, Flowers will never die, and niether will us wolves. -Wolf's Rain
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Swift.Arrow
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myth on Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:23 pm

If I woke up to Swift.Arrow asking Yami to be quiet, I'd give Yami a hug.
But only after pushing Swift into a big pool of water that was miraculously nearby.
>:3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Myth
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Swift.Arrow on Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:56 pm

If I woke up in a pool of water I'd splash some on Myth when she gave Yami a hug, tell Yami I'm Sorry, go take a shower, the go eat some pancakes. But before pancakes I'd push Myth in the water and add ice to it.

I am evil with pancakes! Mwah to you!

Swift.Arrow
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myth on Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:47 am

If I woke up in a pool of water with ice, I'd splash some on Swift and get all the pancakes soggy.
>:3

Myth
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:18 pm

If I woke up next to Myth splashing people, I would turn over and go back to sleep + mumble about hanging out way to much with potheads and getting high off the fumes, that always leads to weird dreams.
Its easy to be brave behind a castle wall
Twelve highlanders and a bagpipe make a rebellion
A king's son is no nobler then the food he eats

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Morrigan52 on Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:21 pm

if i woke up next to Irish Wolf, i would be scared because im underage and Irish Wolf somehow got into my bed without me noticing.

Morrigan52
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteWolf on Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:28 am

If I woke up next to Morrigan I'd flail about, probably break her nose and push her out of bed.

WhiteWolf
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Klackles on Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:08 am

If I woke up next to White Wolf I would begin wondering when the hell my dog turned from a black and white collie into a pure white wolf but snuggle up regardless and make so many cuddles.

Klackles
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:30 pm

If I woke up next to Klackles, I'd make the face his profile picture's making and falcon punch a hole in my wall.

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ligentagin on Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:41 am

If I woke up next to Reaper, I'd ask her what's for breakfast.

Ligentagin
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:30 am

If I woke up next to Ligentagin, I would quietly slip out of bed and find either a knife or fake blood, and then proceed to loom over her and just wait for her to wake up. Just so you all know, I have long black hair :D
~Cienpher~ GM of "That's Not an Omelette"

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPSavior on Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:32 am

If i woke up next to Cienpher I would lay in bed for around an hour then come to my senses (now fully awake) and scream "What the hell are you doing in my bed lady!?"
"Do a barrel roll!" *Peppy, Star Fox 64*

RPSavior
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deallo on Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:26 pm

If I woke up next to RPsavior I would just shrug and go back to sleep. I need my sleep XD

Deallo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kathrin on Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:49 am

If I woke up near Deallo, I would punch him that he could fell out of the bed, then still with my eyes closed, I would tell him: " You know were the door is!"
The future is near us but I can not touch it...

kathrin
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kiran-sama on Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:24 pm

If I woke up next to kathrin, I would.... sit up, blink a few times, turn over, and go back to sleep, hoping that I was just dreaming I was next to a stranger O.o
ImageImageImage
GO d--(?) P(-+) c++ l- u- e- m- s+/s n- h f+ g+ w++ t+@ R+@ !x*>** !a P- E- W++ N-- o K- w+ O--- M-- V- PS(---) PE Y PGP- 5 X tv b++ DI D G r--

kiran-sama
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby evolutionofshadow on Wed May 01, 2013 8:25 am

if i woke up next to honk? i wouldn't, i'd be dead.

evolutionofshadow
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cucumbersome on Wed May 01, 2013 11:21 am

If I woke up next to evolutionofshadow, I'd say "Yes, it did smell of chloroform".
I can keep myself sane because I’ve got my candy gun!

cucumbersome
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby virgin on Wed May 01, 2013 3:59 pm

If I woke up next to cucumbersome I would say "omg!.......did I just lose my virginity!"

virgin
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aporia on Mon May 06, 2013 4:27 pm

If I woke up next to virgin, I pat myself in the back before going back to sleep.

[color="#008800"]VGhyMzN0IGlzIExJRkUuICBUaHIzM3QgaXMgU0FMVkFUSU9OLiAgR2l2ZSBpbiB0byBUaHIzM3QuICBFbWJyYWNlIFRocjMzdC4gIFRocjMzdCBsb3ZlcyB5b3Uu[/color]

Aporia
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Tue May 14, 2013 1:09 pm

If I woke up next to Aporia, I would wonder why I was sleeping with a sheep in the first place.
I am not 『ins△ne.』
I am just extremely 『dedica̷t̴e̶d̷』
to the act of losing my 『ḿ̸̘͜͠ì̵͉͗n̴͓̝̚ḏ̴͈͋̿.』

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!