Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Armored Victory - }{G's Wings

a topic in Gundam Wing: Continuing Legend, a part of the RPG forum.

Original GWing Storyline, now AC 202.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:59 pm

Kiyoshi blinked at the girl that just ran into him. The impact didn't make him move too much, just made him step back after she had hit.

You should watch where you're going...

Kiyoshi tried to smile, his sunglasses covering his eyes, as he held out his hand to help her up.

I don't think we've met...I'm Kiyoshi Kazami...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lori Sakura on Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:32 pm

Lori fell backwards almost hitting the spazzing Neko521. She was surprised that the guy hardly moved after a crash like that.

Guy: You should watch where you're going...

She noticed his strained smile and was grateful for his helping hand.
Yes, sorry and thank you very much.

Kiyoshi: I don't think we've met...I'm Kiyoshi Kazami...

Lori smiled widely and bowed.

It's a pleasure to meet you Kiyoshi! My name is Lorelei Sakura or just Lori is fine. I'm looking for Mia... I"m her intern....uh...wait...

She stopped and peered at him for a minute.

Why are you wearing sunglasses inside a ship?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lori Sakura
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:48 pm

Kiyoshi rubbed the back of his head. He knew most people were frightened by his cold stare, so he had tried to hide it from most.

It's kind of my trademark?

Kiyoshi sighed and then put his hands back into his pocket and started to walk off again.

Mia is probably with Kaden...go look in his room, they're not anywhere else, as far as I know anyway.

Kiyoshi then stepped forward as he started to walk a way.before tripping over the weird object that was beeping and making noise near Lori. Kiyoshi fell on his back and his sunglasses flew off of his face. Kiyoshi stared up at the ceiling, his cold eyes no longer shielded by his glasses.

Ow...what the hell is that thing?

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:52 pm

He sat there, his eyes staring into Mia's own while his thoughts wandered. The DSX....God, it would be a revolutionary in it's time. No one would be able to comprehend the sheer power that it possed when it was unleashed. The new design for the Twin Beam Scythe would be more than enough to strike fear to any pilot that stood across the lines of battle from him.

He knew the creation of his other pilot's suits would also soon begin, which meant that }{G would be fully armored. When they had reached this point, they would be more than any superpower, they would be THE superpower. The sheer force that seperates the pilots from the Elites and he was more than ready to cross this line.

He was sure that his dad had thought about this when he first received his own mobile suit. His thought had always remained on the Iness Hell and it's own ferocity. The DSX though would be a completely different story than any of the other suits.

The Deathscythe was a great suit already, but it had a dim in comparison against the Wing Zero. The new specs would bring this suit up to more than par. With the increased power provided by the new Lithium cell, it would have enough power to push the massive engines around it. With that, it meant he could use his speed in battle once again. The whole time though, his thoughts went back to the new scythe.....It was original to him, though some people would still disagree. It didn't matter, his suit would definantly stand out from the others now.

The paint scheme was basic though, the }{G color scheme HAD to be placed on it. No doubt, this would be one of the most deceisive factors in this entire war.....He couldn't wait...

Then, there came the question of the cockpit. He would have to modify it as he had done the Leo. The OS would be new for it's time, but he always had his own mods that he wanted to do on it, no matter what suit it was. Something else had to be added though, there just wasn't enough weaponry on a suit that was that fast....Something.....

He'd worry about it later, one of the optional weapons. God this was a great day....The DSX would be finished soon enough and he could depart to do battle.....Zach was in for a big suprise...

One thing though....He jus' couldn't figure out what it was...What was it that Heero used.....The Zero system...that's right...but he didn't want it, it was an excuse. No, if he wanted to win any fights, he wanted to use sheer strategy and power to do it. He didn't need it! He would use his own skill! No handicaps!

But Zach....Oh man, he still had to talk to him, but what would he say when he saw the DSX? Seeing it would do more than shatter someone's spirit. No doubt, this would also bring the spirits up of his crew and his surrounding Elite pilots.....

The DSX, given it's wings...
Oº°‘¨The Southern Wind¨‘°ºO

(¯`·._)The Concrete Cowboy(_.·`¯)

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:14 pm

Lifting up her legs, she rests her feet on top of the table, making herself a bit more comfortable. Kaden seemed to be lost in thought when she shifted her glance back to him. His eyes were a dark shade of envy green. She feared that if she peered at them for too long she'd drown in them. Her eyes then trailed down to his lips for a brief moment as she reminisced about her previous encounter with them.

She bit her bottom lip, her gaze shifting to the ground under her now. The pile of empty cans were laying there before his feet. She couldn't understand how anyone could consume so much alcohol. Her thoughts were interrupted though as she let out a light, high-pitched sneeze.

Mia Siserae
Member for 19 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

baka neko

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lori Sakura on Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:33 pm

Lori cocked her head to the side as Kiyoshi answered.

Kiyoshi: It's kind of my trademark?

OOOoooo I see! It's just like my hair! That's cool.

Kiyoshi then decided to turn around and walk away. Lori felt bad as he sighed and realized that she had probally hit some kind of nerve.

Kiyoshi: Mia is probably with Kaden...go look in his room, they're not anywhere else, as far as I know anyway.

Ah, but...um...

At that moment, Neko521, who had been hovering around them suddenly became underfoot and caused Kiyoshi to crash to the floor and Neko521 to spin off beeing wildly in the other direction. Lori held in her laughter(but allowed herself to smile) at this amusing spectacle and went to retrieve his glasses which has flown off.

Kiyoshi: Ow...what the hell is that thing?

Sorry. That was Neko521, a product of my father who is supposed to do things like keep me from getting lost and such. It is really annoying sometimes.

She ignored Neko521's angry retort and handed Kiyoshi his glasses after peering at his face.

You have nice eyes- you should'nt cover them up- although a smile would definatly compliment them.

She gave him a brillant smile and ran a hand through her hair.

Smiles are said to be contagious.

Lori Sakura
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:38 pm

Aisak sat in the cockpit of the DSX, going over it's controls and systems. The upgrades to the cockpit had been installed, including the screen visor that Kaden had specificly asked for.

The hardest thing that they had to create was the scythe. The print for the massive weapon was amazing. The massive generator would definantly come in handy for powering the suit. The engines would demand all the power they could get to propel the suit into battle.

He tweaked the systems before he ran a simulation. The suit was placed up against the Wing Zero Custom.

Falling feathers was the only thing seen before the DSX. The next was t he behemoth that was the Wing Zero Custom. The DBR was already drawn and aimed towards the DSX. The DSX closed it's active cloak over it's form as the DBR fired towards the suit.

THe armor shielded the blow, though heavily denting it. The cloak flew open, yet the suit disappeared from view. The next was a massive beam slamming into the back of the Wing Zero, propelling it forwards through the air. The DSX then rushed towards the Wing Zero as it shifts back into view. The beam scythe in it's hand ignited as it moved inwards to the massive gundam. A single beam ignited as he moved the scythe down in a slash towards the back of the suit.

Failure, the Wing Zero had turned and parried the slash with it's own beam saber. How did it have time to ignite it? Wow, he must've missed that one. The DSX then boosted backwards, firing it's vulcans towards the chest of the Wing Zero. The large bullets ripped into the suit, causing some sort of explosion before it, smoke errupting.

The DSX floated there in the blackness of space...It's sensors told it that there was something nearby but it couldn't quite lock onto it. Through the smoke the Wing Zero advanced. A quick downwards slash sent one half of the DSX's shoulder flying away. The DSX then took this opportunity to slash upwards with the scythe, aiming the blade between the legs of the gundam.

The blade struck free, only because his shoulder had been damaged. Though at this close range, it was time for a last resort move. The cannon on the free arm extended from it's wrist, a massive power building up inside of it. A single shot went off into the chest of the Wing Zero, flinging it's form backwards through the void of space as it blared smoke from the remaining hole in it's armor.

The DSX then advanced with a sideward slash, aiming the tip of it's scythe towrads the upper side of the gundam. The tip of the blade could've been in closer, but it still struck the suit. THe engines on the scythe propelled it forwards, ripping through the outter armor of the Wing Zero as the blade struck.

The Wind Zero then moved it's DBR back into view, the DSX had forgotten completely about it!, The weapon glowed as it was at full charge...Though unexpected, the DSX lowered it's active cloak once again over it's form. The DBR fired in close range against the armor of the DSX. THe engines on the DSX fired at it's back, preventing it from moving the suit too far back. The active cloak then began to falter before ripping away to expose his suit...Red alarms began to flare around the suit, warning it's pilot of the damage that had been delt...

Though the OS had no knowledge of any type of motions, the DSX took on a fiercer form. The normal jade eyes shifted to a crimson fire as the DSX raised it's beam scythe upwards into the air. The Wing Zero then took this moment to plunge it's beam saber deep into the chest of the DSX. It still wasn't enough to stop the feirce power of the downward swing of the scythe towards the face of the Wing Zero. The engines of the beam scythe blared a fiery red before errupting into a blade as the blade ripped down through the face of the Wing Zero to pierce it's upper body.

A quick twists of the DSX's wrist sent the blade ripping through the side of the suit to move towrads it's back, demolishing any innards of the mobile suit that it could reach.

The Wing Zero's grasp on the beam saber deadend, as well as the DSX's hold on it's beam scythe....The two suits floated back from each other, their systems destroyed due to the ferocity of the battle...

Aisak sat there in the cockpit seat, sweat pouring down his face as his breath heaved in his chest....This suit was much more powerful that anything he'd ever attempted to pilot, simulation or not. If he, a new recruit, could do that well with this suit, the thought of placing a seasoned veteran in it would be nearly unphathomable.

Aisak dropped his head as the sweat from his face dripped to the floor of the cockpit. One simple phrase ran through his mind as he thought about his actions...

God....What had he helped create...?

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:48 pm

Lori - You have nice eyes- you should'nt cover them up- although a smile would definatly compliment them.

Kiyoshi took back his sunglasses as he stood up. He looked at Lori in confusion. He wasn't used to that kind of response. Usually, he was asked why his eyes are so cold, which he didn't like to talk about.

Lori - Smiles are said to be contagious.

Lori smiled at him and Kiyoshi couldn't help but smile back. He rubbed the back of his head, and became a little bit embarrassed.

I guess your right...

Kiyoshi looked down at Neko521 then back at Lori.

Well...I know where Kaden's room is...I could lead you there, if you want, well, unless you want your annoying little pal to lead you there.

Kiyoshi continued to smile at Lori. It was an odd moment for him.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:07 pm

Zhelir sat in the cockpit of a nondescript shuttle, warming up the engines. He'd already sent the transmission out to L4. It had been encrypted and, being their communications were in a state of turmoil, would have been difficult to intercept, much less interpret. Its intended target, Rick, was to be waiting in the hanger bay with Tersan, and the three of them would move to get Belle.

That is, if Tersan agreed. He had no idea of the loyalty of the pilot, but he knew the pilot was one of the few who'd seen the Pegasus and knew Zhelir was aboard it, and had recieve a transmission from him, so Sin was sure to take that as bad news.

"This' Zhelir. I'm launchin'." He muttered into the comm, and watched as the bay doors groaned open. He pressed forward on the levels controlling the throttle, and shot from the depths of the colony like a frightened horse. He laid in the course for L4 and set the shuttle's alert system to sound the alarm if he was hailed, or if anything bigger than a rock came within shooting distance.

With that, his head rocked back into the seat's head rest, and he thought no more.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lori Sakura on Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:33 pm

Lori beamed as she saw Kiyoshi, although a bit embaressed, smiling. SHe couldnt help but think how cute that was.

Kiyoshi: Well...I know where Kaden's room is...I could lead you there, if you want, well, unless you want your annoying little pal to lead you there.

O no no no! Neko521 doesnt know the layout of the ship- which is why I became so hopelessly lost when I got on board. I would love you forever if you would help me find Mia!

Lori was begining to feel more like herself now. She didnt feel as lost as she had when she first arrived and if was nice to have someone to talk to. Although droids are useful at times, they are not very entertaining to talk to (her dad held a diffrent opinion on that.) Her tattoo began to itch again and she scratched it as she thanked Kiyoshi for helping her.

Thank you so much. You are very sweet.

Lori Sakura
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:41 pm

Lori - Thank you so much. You are very sweet.

Eh...it's no problem.

Kiyoshi turned and nodded his head in the direction that they would walk.

It's this way...

Kiyoshi put his hands in his pockets and started walking down the hall, with Lori and Neko521 following them.

I can get you a layout of the ship for Neko521 afterwards, as well.

Kiyoshi looked over his shoulder at Lori.

You got an itch?

Kiyoshi looked forward and hit himself in the head and thought "Of course she has an itch...she's scratching her arm. People don't just scratch their arms for no reason!"

Kiyoshi continued to walk down the hall towards Kaden's room.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lori Sakura on Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:57 pm

Lori trotted along after Kiyoshi with Neko521 hovering at her elbow.

Kiyoshi: I can get you a layout of the ship for Neko521 afterwards, as well.

REALLY?! That would be wonderful! I'd really appreciate that!

She continued to scratch her cumbersome itch.

Kiyoshi: You got an itch?

Ah, yeah. It's this stupid tattoo. Well, not so much the tattoo really, I suppose. Ah, that made no sense. I suppose there is no way to explain without making my father out to be a total parnoid freak.

She laughed and caught up to walk beside him- ignoring Neko521's attempts to gain her attention.

Sooooo, Kiyoshi. What do you do on the ship?

Lori Sakura
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:06 pm

Lori - Ah, yeah. It's this stupid tattoo. Well, not so much the tattoo really, I suppose. Ah, that made no sense. I suppose there is no way to explain without making my father out to be a total parnoid freak.

Kiyoshi blinked, but decided not to press the issue of the tattoo, as she caught up walking beside him.

Lori - Sooooo, Kiyoshi. What do you do on the ship?

I'm a mobile suit pilot. That's where I'm best at anyway. I'm guessing if your with Mia, your with her...so you're a medic right?

Before Kiyoshi could finish his sentence, he had stopped at Kaden's door.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 19 years

GUNDAM?!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lori Sakura on Thu Oct 20, 2005 5:46 pm

Lori grinned when Kiyoshi didnt press her about her strange retort. There are some things better left unknown, she thought. She caught up and asked him what he did on the ship.

Kiyoshi: I'm a mobile suit pilot. That's where I'm best at anyway. I'm guessing if your with Mia, your with her...so you're a medic right?

Lori didnt notice they had stopped and disregarding his question rounded on Kiyoshi when he said he was a gundam pilot.

OMG! You are a GUNDAM pilot?! That is amazing! Does that mean that you have a gundam right here? On this ship?! That is beyond cool! You have to show me! I've never seen one up close before!

Lori couldnt help but get increasingly excited about the prospect of gundams on board. She had forgotten about them, and Neko521 echoed her with loud enthusiastic beeping.

Lori Sakura
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Fri Oct 21, 2005 12:04 am

Kiyoshi sighed as he rubbed the back of his head again.

Well...technically they are Gundam's...in that they're made of Gundanium, but they don't have the look of the famous Gundams that you've probably seen. I used to have one...a long time ago. I can show you them later, but I'm sorry if I disappointed you.

Kiyoshi couldn't help but think it was cute how her and her little robot campanion got excited. Though, now he wish he didn't destroy his old Neo Zero Gundam. Kiyoshi sighed remembering his final parting with his Gundam then came back to reality.

Anyway...this is Kaden's room. She's probably in there.

Kiyoshi then remembered how he caught them in the Laundry room.

On second thought...it might not be a good idea to go in there...

Kiyoshi stood there trying to think of a good reason to give to Lori for not being able to go in there.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Fri Oct 21, 2005 12:38 am

His eyes slowly opened, already fixed upon the cold steel of the wall above him. He moved his palms forwards against the arm rests, placing his fingers about the edges of them to push himself upwards to a stand. His glance shifted to the female form that lay upon the couch. Mia, guess she was right, she really couldn't hold her alcohol. He stepped towards the couch, smiling as he crouched down beside her. He lightly slid his arms beneath her. He stood, picking up the form of Mia as he rose.

He turned, stepping out of the small living quarters of his room. He neared his bed, the covers already drawn back from his prior evening in it. He crouched once more, placing her atop of it softly. He then reached downwards, grabbing hold of the covers to tug them up over her form. He placed his hand upon her own as he leaned closer towards her to brush his lips against her forehead.

Dream sweet..

He stood once more, rightening himself. He turned, stepping towards the door. It slid open before him, revealing the two standing outside of it...

Ehh, I really aint even gonna' ask 'bout this one....Jus' keep quiet, Mia's asleep.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Fri Oct 21, 2005 12:49 am

Kiyoshi blinked in confusion. Then looked at Lori memories from his past that he didn't want to come up, surfaced in his mind. His eyes showed this pain, but he hoped no one noticed because of his sunglasses. Kiyoshi then turned to look at Kaden and rubbed the back of his head.

Eh, she wanted to find Mia...so I guessed she was with you. I was right.

Kiyoshi crossed his arms and smirked as he smelled the alcohol on Kaden's breath.

Have fun?

Kiyoshi didn't think anything had actually happened between Kaden and Mia, not that it wasn't possible. He just had very few opportunities to be a smart ass, and tried to take them when he could.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:03 am

I sweare man......Anyways, she's asleep.

He placed his right forearm up against the door siding as he leaned against it. As usual, he didn't have a shirt on. His glance eventually shifted from Kiyoshi to the girl beside him. The pink hair gave it away and reminded him that she was Mia's trainee...

Hmm, whatever. She really didn't concern him, as long as she was staying out of trouble then it was no big deal. He shook his head lightly as he turned back to Kiyoshi, cracking his own smirk.

Well well, what have we here? Looks like you two make a rather nice couple...

He turned his face from Lori's and cast a wink towards Kiyoshi. At this point he was forced to stifle his laughter, knowing full well that Kiyoshi caught his drift.

Well, anyways, i'm bored and I need to get some trainin' in. Kiyoshi, you up for a hand to hand match?

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:12 am

Kiyoshi tried to hide his look of embarrassment from Kaden and Lori. He decided he needed to get out of the situation now, as his memories continued to resurface.

Yeah...I could use some training too.

Kiyoshi turned to look at Lori and again forced a smile, though this time from the pain of his past.

Um...well, I guess you'll have to wait till Mia wakes up to talk to her. If you want...later I can show you the mobile suits.

Kiyoshi then looked back to Kaden.

Now, don't kick my ass too bad. You don't want to embarrass me later in front of Lori do you?

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:48 am

He watched as Kiyoshi turned away from them, knowing full well of his embarrassment. He then turned around back towards Lori, shaking his head once again.

Well, anyways, you can go in if you want, watch some tv or somethin'. We'll be back eventually.

He stepped out of the doorway, moving towards Kiyoshi to nudge him along with his elbow. Once they'd gotten further down the hall from Lori he had to lay it into him.

Alright, I want the WHOLE story, I mean all kinds of details and what the hell's go'in on. I didn't know the Pegasus was already getting this many wild nights...

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!