Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Would You Rather?

a topic in Forum Games, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Fun games to pass the time!

Re: Would You Rather?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Panda_lover2195 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:09 pm

I would have them stare at me from the front, that way I could tell them how pathetic tney are face to face. And if they want to talk about me it wont be behind my back...(no pun or joke intended.)

Would you rather be in the show Pretty Little Liars, being acused of killing your best friend, or in the show The Goodwife, where your husband/wife had an affair and the whole world knows and judges you because of it??

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Panda_lover2195
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pooka_x on Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:49 pm

Pretty Little Liars.

Would you rather be stuck in a canoe in the middle of a lake in the middle of a thunderstorm; or stuck in a house without a basement in the middle of a tornado?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pooka_x
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Panda_lover2195 on Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:20 pm

I would do the canoe, cuz I could wear a rubber suite, so I wint get electricuted.

Would you rather have to die by lepersy, or would you rather die by scorpians?

Panda_lover2195
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ohmywafflez on Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:07 am

Scorpions cause I don't really know much about lepersy.

Would you rather eat your own foot or eat you own hand?

ohmywafflez
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Andaho on Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:32 am

Nom that hand! Being a leftie, who the heck needs a right hand!

Would you rather eat a big potato-flavored ice cream cone from the BOTTOM (le gasp!) or eat a... beetle. Goliath beetle.

Andaho
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pooka_x on Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:42 pm

Ice cream cone.

If you were forced to consume something that you didn't know what it was, would you rather it be a drink or a meal?

pooka_x
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LSunday on Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:18 pm

Drink, hands down. If positionyour mouth right, you don't have to taste most of it, and in general your mouth will be clean faster.

Would you rather drown or suffocate?

LSunday
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenSweatshirtGal on Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:30 pm

Depends on why I'm drowning: if it's floodwaters and therefore full of sewage and wreckage and dead people, then I'd go with suffocation. If I'm in, like, an ocean or a pool or something, then I'd go with drowning. Underwater views are pretty; might as well have your last sight be a nice one!

Here's an RP-related one! Would you rather have one RP that's guaranteed to be successful and full of active quality members but never be able to make another RP again, or be able to make as many RPs as you want but have them all be doomed to die within a week?

My Ballin' RPs:
A Field :: A Field + You + Testing
Lila :: TWEWY + Inception + Higurashi + LOST + Almighty Beings + MAGIC BALLS + Crossovers + LSD
Maple Manor :: Maid Outfits + RPG Rules + Plumbing

GreenSweatshirtGal
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LSunday on Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:32 am

Depends on that one RP: If it's one with a quality idea and interesting comcepts, then the successful RP. If it's just a cliche vampires-in-highschool one, I'll take the failure route.

EDIT: bah, I keep forgeting to ask one...

If you could live forever, would you rather be stuck in a small house with one or two people (also living forever) or able to go everywhere but not be seen, heard, or able to interact with anyone?

LSunday
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImmortalEcstasy on Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:55 am

It depends who the one or two people were. If they were my boyfriend, best friend, favourite celebrity etc etc I would prefer to live in a small house with them forever.

If they were people I disliked I'd prefer the second option, because I could live my life through someone else - ie, follow round a family member and enjoy myself through their life. and then their kids life, and then their kids life, and then their kids life etc etc.
Which I think could be a lot of fun, but not forever, and you'd get attached and they'd die.
Whereas with the first option you never have to get used to saying goodbye.

Wow I answered that one a little too in depth.

If you could stop a major disaster, like a tsunami or something similar to 9/11 or a hurricaine that could kill thousands - but stopping it would mean your immediate family/best friend/partner would die or be in horrible agony for the rest of their lives...

Would you give up those lives for many more lives of strangers?
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.

ImmortalEcstasy
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LSunday on Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:17 pm

I know the answer you're supposed to be able to give is save the strangers, but... No, I'd save my family/friend. I wouldn't be able to do that. I have enough abandonment issues as it is...

Would you rather have any superpower you could think of, but only for an hour, or have someone you don't know chose a power for you that you could keep forever?

LSunday
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tineb on Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:03 pm

Have someone choose the power. Even if it sucks, it's still a power. :-)

Would you rather jump out of an airplane or bungee jump in to the Grand Canyon?

tineb
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:50 am

Ugh, is there a third option? I'll go for the Airplane, as long as I get a working parachute.

Would you rather be a world famous writer or artist?

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Peritwinkle on Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:42 pm

World famous writer all the way.

Would you rather get shot in the foot or eat a kitten...

Peritwinkle
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wheatley on Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:49 pm

Eat a kitten. (What? They're full of protein)

Man I'm gonna get a lot of hate :/

Would you rather be a secret spy or an ice cream deliveryman?

Wheatley
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpecterStorm on Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:17 pm

Leech

Would you rather have a man eating duck or a man eating sheep?

SpecterStorm
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yashie on Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:43 am

A fly. Flight is cool

Would you rather have an ugly and obscenely rich wife or a hot and poor one?
If no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

Yashie
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rowana on Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:42 am

Hm, well, if I had the ugly,rich wife, I could afford the poor,hot mistress.

Would you rather own a cute, spoiled lap dog, or be one?

Rowana
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CKTheHappyPig on Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:17 pm

Well I like dogs, but not spoiled ones. I guess I'd be one?

Would you rather own a monster truck or a motorcycle?
Keep flying. Stay shiny.

CKTheHappyPig
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kay on Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:28 am

Definitely a motorcycle!

Would you rather have the ability to fly or become invisible?

Kay
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!