Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Naruto A New Beginning (players are needed)

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Naruto A New Beginning (players are needed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:44 pm

Taya: [then why do I feel like I'm dead weight out of the four us?] she thought to her self. *Smiles at Sandra and stays silent*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Garrett666 on Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:13 am

Ryu:*Puts his hands around Taya's sholder* Dont worry about a thing. I wont let a pretty girl such as yourself get in harms way and besides i think you might be the one to save me from time to time. *smiles*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Garrett666
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Outlaw on Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:46 pm

Hey i'm just wondering is it still ok to join this RP or do you have all the people you need already???

if its ok here is my character sheet.

Full Name: Yujiro Asuma Tobi Hatake

Mandatory Picture: Image

Affiliation: Hidden Leaf

Aliases/Nicknames (if any): the leafs White Flash (in the academy he was nicknamed the white tortoise because he was the slowest ninja in the class)
Preferred name: Yuji
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Height: 6'0”
Weight: 120

Build: Thin, very toned muscles but not bulky muscles (basicly just like the pic but the muscle he does have is really toned)

Eyes: Pure White anyone meeting him for the first time would assume he was blind

Hair: his hair is originally was exactly the same as Kakashi but he has it constantly dyed pure White

Tattos or Scars: No physical scars

Personality:

Special Abilities/Skills: Yujiro's main jutsu are all lightning jutsu including the family creation the chidori. But he has developed a jutsu of his own which courses lightning through the body of the user effectively quadrupling the users speed.

Kekkei Genkai(Optional; No more than one):

Hobbies: What sorts of hobbies does the character engage in? Anything such as knitting, collecting money, or listening to music may be listed here.

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities: absolutely hates jinchuuriki but he does not see this as a problem. He also has a weakness for pretty girls and cute dogs.

Place of Birth: born in the hidden leaf

Now lives: hidden leaf

Relationship History: he has no romantic past

Family: Parents are dead and he has a good relationship with his grandfather Kakashi Hatake

Ideal Partner (Name their traits):

Bio: Yujiro was always a kind child who right up until a month before his class started in the academy was not going to be a ninja. But then his parents where killed by a jinchuuriki who tried to master the tailed beast with in. from that moment he swore that he would find and kill the jinchuuriki that killed his parents. Entering the academy he was one of the best jutsu users in the class but he was slow and couldn't keep up in physical tasks. Yujiro got along with everyone in his class except for Sinku who was the only jinchuuriki in the class.
After leaving the academy Yujiro did only a few missions with his team before leaving the hidden leaf for 2 years in which he trained with the great killer bee until his untimely death, when yujiro returned to the leaf and made a name for himself as White flash the fastest ninja in the leaf using a full body jutsu he created with help from his grandfather Kakashi Hatake and killer bee. Now he is the only Genin in the leaf allowed to take on S rank missions.
You say Eminem- I say The Beatles
You say Hannah Montana-I say Rush
You say T-Pain-I say Fats Domino
You say Jonas brothers-I say Elvis
You say Pink-I say Pink Floyd
You say Hip Hop-i say Jimi Hendrix
You say R&B-I scream Classic Rock
You say Justin Bieber-i hit you in the face

Outlaw
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Outlaw on Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:37 am

(sory this is so long i just thought get alot done in the first post means i can get to the main plot quicker)

Yuji returned from a mission and headed straight to the hokage's office where he found Naruto's assistant who informed him that the hokage had gone to lunch. “thank you” yuji said with a bow to the assistant and then left the office at high speed head for ichiruka ramen. “Even when your hokage you still eat here now that is loyalty” Yuji said taking the seat next naruto.

“well its still the best ramen in the village so I’ll always came back. How is your Grandfather” Naruto asked with out looking at yuji. “he’s good sir but he misses being out in the middle of battle. I don't mean to offend by cutting our personal talk short sir but I only came here to inform you that I have completed the mission I was given.” yuji said. “i see well that’s good but its a shame you didn't arrive back earlier I had wanted you as a 4th man for a team I sent out but they are already gone” naruto said finishing his current bowl of ramen. “i'm sure I could still catch them sir Who is the team and what is the mission.” yuji asked.

“well it was Sinku Omaki, Sandra Nara, Ryu Sinju and....” Naruto started. “i'm sorry sir but before you go any further I need to decline the mission I cant work with 1 jinchuuriki nevermind 3 of them.” Yuji said and got up and left the store heading back to his family home.

“how can they expect me to work with sick deranged beast like them, if you ask me all of them should be locked up for what they have done.” yuji said to the grave of his parents. “really boy I thought you would have gotten past your own feelings by now if only for the sake of the village” said an old voice from behind Yuji. “you know that your parents knew the risk they where up against when the demanded the mission to bring that jinchuuriki into line” the voice belonged to Kakashi Hatake. “Grandfather I will never forgive the jinchuuriki for what the took from me and besides its not like any of them need my help to do any simple mission” yuji said defiantly.

“your an idiot boy you really think that the hokage would assemble 3 jinchuuriki and want you on the team for a simple mission this is a mission to retrieve a tailed beast from the enemy, and with out you here he had to send out Taya Inuzuka. Who is a great ninja but probably isnt ready to take on a rampaging tailed beast. So you can sit here and moan about your problems or you can go out there and help protect this village like your parents did before you” and with that Kakashi left yuji on his own.

Outlaw
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Garrett666 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:08 pm

Ryu arrived at the dessert miles away from the village. "Ok team remember the plan. Make sure you have your partner's back at all cost". Ryu started walking till they came across a a seven foot orb with a nin inch hole in the center. Ryu approach it with cation. He looked inside the hole and saw complet darkness untill and odd looking eye opened and it had roared, a armed came thrusting out, ryu dodged it and it came tword sinku "look out sinku!!" ryu said, screaming. Then the sand cam comming down and a pale man with sand brown eye appeared
Apperence:Image

Garrett666
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:21 pm

(@Outlaw: That's kind of insulting to my character :/ Taya's a jounin and she's 16 and then Yuji's still a genin and he's 17. Taya is a higher rank of ninja then Yuji and I just find it sort of insulting. I'm just saying I'm not trying to start a fight or anything but I'm just trying to say it's insulting to Taya.)

Taya: *Smiles at what Ryu says.* Thanks Ryu.
Taya then went along with Ryu and when they reached one area she let Ryu go first and when a arm came out Taya was quite sure a Chunin like Ryu was most likely able to dodge it and he did then she watch go over to Sinku. Sinku should be able to handle it. Taya kept in hiding a bit and then she let her dog Kadori down and she listened to what Kadori had to say and she nodded to what Kadori said and pet the dog. They had a few good attacks they could use that'd sort of help distract while Sinku tried to work on attacking the guy with pale skin and sand brown hair. Taya was watching every move making sure that none of her group would be hurt.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Outlaw on Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:46 am

(@Sorella: i'm sorry i didnt mean to be insulting but thinking about it what i should have said was that non of them where probably ready to take on a rampaging tailed beast. as its not something anyone can really be ready for. but as for him being lower rank that is because he chooses not to raise his rank becaus ehe sees it as political nonsence)

Yuji didnt even have to think about if he was going to join the mission there was a normal ninja out there with those tailed freaks and he wanted to be there to back her up if they snapped.

"i told you the boy was easy to talk into things almost as easy as you where" kakashi said to naruto as he walked into the front courtyard.

Yuji set off a great speed heading for the Sand with his max speed he could probably reach the team with in half a day.

Outlaw
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeckkiSoli14 on Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:34 am

Sandra: *jumps out of the way of the beast, even though later she realizes that it wasn't going for her* dang, he's fast!
Facts About Life:
-it's not and will never be fair, so deal with it you pussy.
-if you judge people & things by their appearance, then you are a baka (idiot).
-money doesn't buy happiness. sorry folks.
-guys should be courteous to girls. why? because it's the right thing to do.

BeckkiSoli14
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coreyking on Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:16 pm

*The claw came at sinku so fast that he didnt have time to react fast enough to full doge it. The claw hit sinu so hard that he flew a few feet back*

coreyking
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Garrett666 on Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:39 pm

Ryu look twords sinku direction as he took on the fatel blow. but knowing the sinku he could get back up on his feet* The strange man had identified himself. "My name is Ezuka and as you can see im the shakaku's host and a proud member of the prodigy 13." ryu couldnt help himself to think about his best friend sinku to make sure he is ok. Also he could let him hurt taya at any cost.

Ezuka:* Laughs* look at you guys, Why do you even bother i know what you here for. you know what let make this fun. Ill let you try and kill me *Raises his hands* Lets do this!

Ryu: waves hand sighns* Water style Twin water dragon justue! Two dragons that were made from ryu's chakra came hurlling twords Ezuka while he just stood there. The dragons exploded on contact. ryu looks with satifaction. The ryu look look in shock as w wall of sand had sheild him from the explosion.

Ezuka:you are gonna have to do better than that! *The wall comes down*

Garrett666
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeckkiSoli14 on Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:23 pm

Sandra: *whispers* Shadow Imitation!.... *goes and does her Shadow Imitation*

BeckkiSoli14
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:27 pm

Taya watched as Sinku flew back a few feet. Taya looked at Kadori and nodded. Taya picked Kadori up again and Kadori rested on her shoulder clinging onto Taya. Taya focused her chakra and ran up the tree and once she got to the very top branch she hid in the bushes and watched a little. Then she came out and she did a few hand signs not many and then she did her fang over fang jutsu just so she could distract while Sinku went in and did what he had to.

(This by the way is how you guys should be roleplaying just saying. I can't really roleplay the way you guys do so this is how I will rp.)

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Outlaw on Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:26 pm

Yuji made his way thorught the forests that spereated the leaf and the sand when he started to slow his speed he had picked up on a tail that was following him. as he left the forest and arrived at the great water fall between the two nations he stopped completly on the head of one of the statues.

"The leafs White flash i thought you'd be alot harder to follow" said a voice. The owner of the voice walked out of the shadows it was a woman that had big boobs a tiny waist and long blond hair. "well you could have just waited for me to return to the village i mean i'd be happy to talk to you then" Yuji said thinking she was from the leaf. "lets just say i dont fight my enemies in their own village too much support" the woman said turning slightly to reviel the hidden mist forehead protector on her left arm.

"how long have you had me as a target i'm guessing not long or you'd have attacked when i slept on the way back from the cloud" Yuji said thinking nasty thoughts about the woman. "your right infact i haddnt even reached the leaf when i saw you coming and began to follow, but i dont have time to chat i need to kill you and leave incase you have back up on the way" she replied leaping foward with a kunai in her had ready to attack.

"I really hate having to fight pretty things like you we could use the time in much better ways" he said leaning to avoid the attack but getting sliced down the cheek. "let me ask you something when you where given intel on me was there anything they told you not to do" Yuji asked knowing the answer. "ofcourse they said dont get close to you i'm not fast enough to block that such range" she said and it dawned on her what she had done. "well i'm sorry it was fun while it lasted but please dont target me again i'd hate to hurt you twice" yuji said lent in and kissed the woman.

Complete shock fell over the mist ninja and searing pain before passing out. Yuji had made a chadori at half power and thrust it into the ninjas stomach making her black out. "i hope i dont see you again and please know i'm sorry" he said befor eheading off again.

Outlaw
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeckkiSoli14 on Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:44 pm

((okay, I can do either, for I do this kind mainly with a friend, for she is too lazy to actually write a paragraph or so.))

BeckkiSoli14
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Garrett666 on Fri May 06, 2011 12:02 pm

Ezuka laugh "you really are weak if you let a hit like that knock you out! Ryu smiled and chuckled "One thing is for sure sinku is not to be taken lightly. and besides you let your garurd down. Ezuka look in confusion "What are you talking about? then his body felt numb. "My...my body..it wont move!! said Ezuka in fustration "Now this is over ryu said with cofidence.

(My brother and i are very sorry for not being on in a while. we was out of time for spring break lol)

Garrett666
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coreyking on Fri May 06, 2011 12:15 pm

Sinku got up from off the ground and got up the ground and dust himself off. "how dare he!" sinke closed his eyes and ask the kyuubi for streinth. Sinku open his eyes and started running twords ezuka running faster and faster till his body vanished in the wind. sinku zoom past ryu and the others and reapeared behind ezuka. The kyubi's chakra had swallowed his fist. sinku the punched ezuka with incredible force before the sand wall protected ezuka.

(Im so sorry i wasnt on. my garrett and i was out of town :) )

coreyking
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeckkiSoli14 on Sun May 08, 2011 12:33 pm

((oh, good *sighs in relief* I thought this RP was dead.....))

Sandra smiles to herself. "I love Shadow Imitation," she mutters, "the enemy never expects it!"
When Sinku hits Ezuka, and hopefully in the face, but she didn't catch it very well, Sandra calls out. "Yo, Ezuka! You're a loser and a whimp!" Hopefully, he'll look over in her direction. And maybe she'll get some eye contact.

BeckkiSoli14
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Garrett666 on Thu May 12, 2011 9:25 am

Sinku power blow had sont ezuka of his feet and slamming on the ground. Ezuka gets up and looks at sinku in complet shock "How...how was he able to move past my absolute deffence! Only one person was able to move that fast!" Ezuka thought to himself. Ezuka smiles as part of his sand armor chips off his face from the punch. Suddenly he look over to sandra and looks in her eyes.

Ryu notice ezuka eye contact with sandra and screams "Sandra hit him with that gen justue!!"

Garrett666
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeckkiSoli14 on Mon May 16, 2011 10:52 am

Sandra smiles. She was already on that. "Greatest Fear Jutsu!" And just like that, Ezuka was immoblized, his eyes wide open. Sandra too was immoblized, but she just kept eye contact with Ezuka. At least there is no one with him, she thought, or this would be harder. No one's gonna attack me now. Now I hope I didn't jynx myself by thinking that.

BeckkiSoli14
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Outlaw on Wed May 18, 2011 7:32 pm

Yuji was close he could tell he could feel the thick air of battle going on ahead of him and he was excited he haddnt had an all out fight in a long time. this thought sparing him forward he arrived at cover on looking the battle field. "well this looks like its going to be know fun at all it looks like the savage beasts have got everything under control" yuji said observing the battle. he was more focused on sandra who it seemed had perfected a genjutsu he had seen her practicing a few times. "i'll wait here since it doesnt seem like i'm needed and it should stay that way unless one of the other beasts is stupid enough to attack from the front causing the sand wall to block eye contact breaking the genjutsu" yuji said sitting down and poring a small hot tea for himself and watching on.

Outlaw
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!