Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Walt Disney High

Walt Disney High

a part of “Walt Disney High”, a fictional universe by Midnight's Work.

(need more people) What comes after a fairytale "Happily Ever After"? This is where the children of those you read about in storybooks go to school. But here, things aren't as perfect.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Walt Disney High”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Walt Disney High

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scythe Massakür on Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:14 pm

Lol, bro, I was just telling you what he was going to be doing. And I never claimed to know every Disney character. I really should be careful who I name, though. I admit that I embellish a little, that's my own fault, and I'm trying to fix that. However, what do you mean by 'Gary Stu'? I don't know that term.
Scythe Massakür's quote of the month:

Women are like whiskey: pleasing to the eye, warming to the heart, and the cause of the world’s worst headaches.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Scythe Massakür
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jeffrey! on Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:58 pm

Gary Stu/Mary Sue. Basically, perfect characters.
"Cowards die many times before their deaths, the valiant never taste of death but once."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jeffrey!
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:56 pm

One more cram day everyone. This last French assignment is due tomorrow. One more *so tired* I'll be working on that now.
ImageI am an American Soldier.

The Maker of Epic Role Plays
The Chef Ramsay of RP

Role Play Consultant -If you need help with anything role play-related or concerning your writing ability, drop me a line.

Sonata
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jeffrey! on Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:06 am

You can do it Sonata! We believe in you!

Jeffrey!
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:32 am

Why are you taking French if you don't like it?

I don't have a choice this year if I want to learn it or not but next year I get a choice and I am certainly not taking it next year. My plan is to take grade nine French in grade ten so by the time I am in grade twelve I will have grade elven French or I might not just take it all together because my French teacher is quite the snot and when ever she speaks in French I only know half of what she says...

Anyway I will post soon I promise!! I have four days off!! Helllzzzz yess. Then in two weeks I have Spring break for two weeks!!! =D

I will warn ya now though on Wednesday I have Track and field practice so I wont be online for a bit.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:08 am

I have to take French in order to meet my foreign language requirement in my major. I have to take four advanced level classes or above, and French was something I started in since they didn't have college level Japanese into the Advanced level and beyond. I only understand half of what my professors say also. I understand better when they speak slower but my French Literature teacher just rambles on like a French valley girl.

I managed to finish my work at 3am this time instead of 6am lol. I will write a post here before I go to bed.

Sonata
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scythe Massakür on Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:59 am

0.0 Oh, shite. Well, my apologies then. I'm writing a book, so I suppose that some of that might leak out to here...but other than that, I'll try to improve the writing.

Scythe Massakür
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jeffrey! on Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:20 pm

Sorry about the blank posts, I'm on my iPod and it went crazy.

Jeffrey!
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:56 pm

I will post tonight. It may be lengthy since it's a new day and new stuff going on. This week has been busy for me because I'm gathering information in preparation for a trip to France, Job Fair tomorrow, French Literature exam tomorrow, and if I get any replies from my Education Abroad adviser, I may have to go to a meeting with him Friday, and then my week is over, and I'll have a break.

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:31 pm

Gawh!!!!!!! I am going to be even more busy now. I am soo sorry I'll post soon with Brianna for the next day of the RP.

Although now I am going to be super busy with homework, Soccer, Track and field, and badminton. Then I have to help my best friend out with her drama -.- This is why I hang out with my guy friends.

Either I will probably post tonight..Unless I forget. (I tend to forget.)

Oh yesss I got a new username just so ya'll know!

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:01 am

lol I didn't post today, but I will tomorrow. I'm sorry this week is just so busy with exams and other crap.

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:04 pm

Since my hellish week is now technically over, I got time to post. I'm writing one right now. And as much as it pains me but it's obvious I have grown attached to Sol more than Pearce as I feared. So you can go ahead and get rid of him if you want. I won't be using him anymore. I guess I enjoy my humans more than anything else.

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:12 pm

I don't even mind if you get rid of Pearce I sort of stopped playing as Amica anyway. Sadly I think I have to drop this rp. I am going to get way busier and well I have a bloody teenage life and what do you honestly expect? On top of my teenage life I have my sports and my homework and then I think I may have joined too many rps now.

Best bet for me is to just drop this completely. I am so sorry!

Oh and Jeffy!!!! I am terribly sorry about leaving Alex with out his best friend and all that, I did love the ideas we came up with though! =D Anyway Jeffy I'll see ya around in the other rp.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jeffrey! on Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:43 pm

Ah, that's okay! I don't blame you, sometimes things get busy!

I actually think I'm going to drop Penelope, myself, I can't seem to muse her.

Jeffrey!
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:54 pm

As a veteran GM, I might recommend that the GM of this RP start another recruit thread to gather more people if she wants this RP to last because it's falling downhill, and so I feel like it's going to be 3 people left in it. You might want to update your front page before you do so. Always keep your RP updated because people always browse around and when they see a front page that isn't updated, they're just going to dub the RP inactive or slowly dying (in which this case they are right).

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jeffrey! on Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:23 pm

Sigh, I hate to say it but I've lost my muse for Alex. I'm gonna be dropping out so I wont be holding the rp back. I'm sorry.

Jeffrey!
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RamsesTheFirst on Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:58 pm

I was wondering if this roleplay might be still open? I'd love to play Lumière amd Babette's child.

RamsesTheFirst
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:37 pm

It's still open. Go ahead and apply.

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JessieJohan on Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:00 pm

Hello I've just submitted a character I hope I can join in look like fun plus I'm very knowledgeable about the Disney-verse so I look forward to rping in here.

JessieJohan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RamsesTheFirst on Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:45 pm

Cool. I'll do just that. Any specific ratios that need to be met?

Also,

JessieJohan;; The Doctor! I love Matt Smith. <333

RamsesTheFirst
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!