Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Marked

Marked

a part of “Marked”, a fictional universe by Meesha.

(werewolf but original) Do you live in the pack house...has your mate told you who she is yet...if ever the rogues come...will you know who she is before then...or will her silence risk destorying everything...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Marked”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Marked

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WheresWally on Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:13 pm

So are you about to get your surgery or hormone treatment, choker?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WheresWally
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:12 am

I'm auto-ing any characters who've been inactive for over a week, unless they can afford to be left to the side for the meantime. The rules:

1) If you want control of your character back, simply post. :-)
2) If you don't like what I've written for your character, let me know and I'll remove it so that you can put something else
3) The exception to 2) is if someone already responded to what I'd put, in which case it's tough nuts
4) Complainers will be shot
5) Survivors of 4) will be shot again

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:34 pm

Hey guys! So sorry for being absent. Just got a part time job and it left me more tired than I would have thought. I'm in Boston now for a funeral so I still won't be able to be on as much as I used to, but I should be able to check everyday and hopefully write a reply.

On a side note, here is proof that I really was sewing and not prancing around and ignoring you guys <3.

I was supposed to be Caitlyn from League of Legends. This is how it turned out.
Last edited by silverclawedmouse on Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:02 pm

Cool!!! Nice work. :D Even the gun is an impressive little construction. And I guess we know what you look like now! Unless we don't (ie, that's someone else wearing the costume you made)......even so it totally screws with my head considering for the longest time we all thought you were a dude. And even though you told us you were female, seeing that is, like, "Woah, yeah she really is a girl...." o.O

Come to think of it....how many of the players in this RP are actually guys? What with Choker's procedures and all? I'm thinking possibly just me and United?? (Unless Kugorie and Akantha turn out to be boys...that'd balance the books a little...while at the same time making things extra odd RP-wise...)

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:43 pm

Shm I love how you roleplay Mina so much better Lol. Kidding but I'm going to shock you again. Yup. I am. I know it. I'm....a guy! Muahahahahaha!

*Cuts off the voice tape of creepy laughter* No. I'm not a guy. I'm kidding about that too haha. Anyways~ Sorry about being blah and everything I just was waiting for Tyler but I didn't wanna auto him and be rude and yeah my mind got ahead of itself. Gomenasai. I would post now but i'm still trying to figure out how to combat your post and make a decent one. I would make a post about seeing Tai and Adrian go by but that makes me nervous so I think I'll wait till one of the guys..Or is it girls, reply. I hope that's okay...>.>
"A stupid man’s report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."
O.O

Akantha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:07 am

Hah don't worry it's ALWAYS easier to RP a character in conversation when you're controlling a bunch of characters. :P It would quickly get boring though coz pretty soon they would all lose their individuality and becomes little clones of ME, with my sense of humour, my little idioms, etc. So by all means get back on in there. I've got 10 RPs running on another website now (didn't mean for it to become so many...) so Lord knows I'd rather not have to take charge of all the characters on here! '^^

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:10 am

Yes, that is really me. The gun is just a painted nerf gun and I didn't even do most of it. A friend did it for me while I sewed. The dress is also purple, I don't know why it looks blue.

I got so excited when you said you were a guy Akantha >> Not enough males play female characters.

On a side note, the place I'm at shuts down their internet at about 9pm, which makes it hard for me to post. Just a heads up.

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:39 pm

Lol nah. But sometimes I wish I could have been a guy (Long story) but I have been making preparations for making more male characters. Although your cosplay looks amazing. I could never ever do that trust me. It would have blood all over it.... >.>

I'll take control of my character but i'm just wondering.. Where have all the other people run off too? Where is our precious Meesha? I kinda miss seeing all the activity in the OOC but yeah. I'm pretty busy too but I get to go get a massage at the spa tomorrow because my mother called and said it was a present. (YAY) Idk why but I said yes.

As another head's up I'll be going to Portland, Oregon for ten days starting Friday of next week so my posting may get slower if I have to struggle for an internet connection. Nobody in my family understands the joy of the internet. -_-

Akantha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:21 am

OK all of you guys needs to head down to your local telecoms retailer, buy yourselves a pay-as-you-go 3G dongle on a network you know works in your area (probably about $8 + $15 for 10Gb of pre-loaded bandwidth credit), and voila, wireless internet access wherever you'd get a cell-phone signal.

I've been using one for months to log on from my local Costa Coffee every Sunday morning, I've used it to log on in London....and it also means that when my home internet goes down I can still log on via 3G. (Because I use mine regularly mine's a contract instead of pay as you go)

Simples!

Meesha's around, I expect she'll be along tonight some time. I know she's working a lot this weekend, but she's also keen to keep this one going strong.

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:14 pm

Right, after reading through, if people would like to tie up the conversation about having the party so that we can er...HAVE THE PARTY! I would very much so like to skip to the party so if everyone would like to wrap things up and listen to a few beaty songs to get themselves into the boogy mood :D

We can start at everyone getting ready for it, so the fun and gory details of making themselves up or we can start where they're in the middle of the party. Its really up to the rest of you which one. Majority vote!

Meesha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:05 pm

I vote we cut to people getting ready for the party. And considering what's involved, I think that needn't involve too much of a time lapse. Folk have got to get their threads picked out!

On a slightly freaky note, at work today there was a copy of the 2011 Summer Next Directory lying around, and I had to double take at the model on the front because - and tell me it's not just me seeing this - but it looks just like Silver! (This was always gonna happen when you posted a pic of yourself Silver...)

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:09 pm

Haha shm. Of course that isn't me. Why would I be in a magazine for anywhere in Europe? Plus, shes to angular. I'm a wee bit more plump. And my breasts are bigger. Just sayin.

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:47 pm

Hahahaaaaa Adrian's reaction to the drag idea was always gonna be the best. Poor guy is gonna be traumatised by seeing his dad in a dress too........

Oh and I wasn't suggesting that was ACTUALLY you on the Next magazine! xD And differences duly noted.

But because I am so blindingly bored, I should probably share with you the time 'Raider' magazine used me as a cover model.

*looks around*

None of you believed me did you.

Alright alright....it was taken at a church fete in Emsworth. The Thorney Island troops were raising money for "Help for Heroes" and they let me get in their tank so my mate could take a picture.

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:05 pm

Wahhh? I picture of Shm? oh la la.

On the other hand, I don't know how they're going to find dresses to fit the boys, especially Cid. And even if they find one to fit, how're they gonna get it on him? I know Adrian's gonna put up a fight. And he'll probably spend the whole night pouting.

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WheresWally on Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:07 pm

'They let me get in their tank'?! That's the best thing you've ever said, Shm.
Once, at an airport in the US, a security guard let me ride him scooter thing.

WheresWally
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:42 am

To be fair I did rather make it sound like a blagged a special favour. They were letting anyone in. In fact when I walked into the tank, some twelve year old boy was being told off by an army guy because he'd just switched the targeting system off, hahaha. (They were letting people program the missile launcher to fire at the church. It wasn't loaded of course...)

Good times. I wonder if anyone's gonna post soon........

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X-Fly-X on Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:33 am

I tried to post...but I'm runnng a little low on content. Also was thinking about where the guys could get clothes that would actually fit and came up with
-borrow them off a chubby relative
-raid some charity bins
-spandex (its stretchy right?)
-Tai was once a spokesperson for Jenny Craig or weight watchers

Most of them aren't very helpful :P Maybe the dudes just dont do up the zippers on dresses and things and miraculously still fit in them?

X-Fly-X
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WheresWally on Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:23 pm

I was thinking that they could not zip up dresses and just cover it with a cardigan or something? That's what I do when I'm having a 'fat day', anyway :p

WheresWally
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:37 am

OKAY! About time we shift on over to the night where we're all getting ready for the party- Designate your partners for this (people your gonna grab clothes from) -opportunity for sneaky, unusal chats to eachother-

I was thinking we could, safety pin some of the dresses up at the back? COME ON drag queens who are over six foot in heels with bulging muscles and bellies can fit into dresses so im sure we can squeeze our boys into some for the party! EVEN CID

Meesha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:00 am

And they're gone again. If the boredom gets any worse I think I'll just carry on this RP to the end with me playing all the characters! ^^

shmband
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!