Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Marked

Marked

a part of “Marked”, a fictional universe by Meesha.

(werewolf but original) Do you live in the pack house...has your mate told you who she is yet...if ever the rogues come...will you know who she is before then...or will her silence risk destorying everything...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Marked”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Marked

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X-Fly-X on Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:23 pm

You wont take Tai from me Oli! -clings-

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

X-Fly-X
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:15 pm

MEHHHH. I want to rp Mina but...I can't get Tyler off his ass. He's still gone >.> So I can't post no mores T-T
"A stupid man’s report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."
O.O

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Akantha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:37 am

Im still here as well. Was hoping more people would post.

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:32 am

Alrighty. I want you all to know that the past few days I've been looking at this RP from every angle wondering how it could be kept alive. Really, it all centres around the pairings (and let's not pretend we haven't all figured out what the pairings are yet), and since we have Silver & Fly, that's one, I could auto Tyler and we still have Akantha to play Mina, so that's another. Bobby and Lux can be somehow be written out or just allowed to exist in the background.

Of course it all lives or dies on whether Meesha's coming back, and frankly I don't think she is. Without putting words in her mouth, I know she's had a whole heap of real life lately, and my understanding is that she's restricting her RP activity to the one RP of hers which is still actively being posted in (mainly because the other players impressed her by keeping it alive in her absence). So unless we can really get the ball rolling here without her (which might encourage her to come back), I think we can probably switch off the life support.

Which is incredibly sad because the only real reason I've stuck with RPG is that I hoped this one would get going again. In absence of that, my dwindling involvement here (I've been actively RPing on another website for about a month now) will almost certainly now come to an end entirely. I suppose you could say I'm going down with the ship. :) Been a pleasure writing this one with you all, it's been a real labour of love, and it's very likely I may try to write the rest of the story myself as a good old fashioned "one-player-RP". ;D If anybody wants to collab on that, let me know. I don't think my life will be complete until I know how things ended up between Jeff and Emmy, and what happened with the Rogues.....even if I have to make it up myself. :P

If the RP does resurrect, PLEASE somebody shoot me a PM (which I'll be notified about by email). Otherwise, all the best! ^^

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:17 am

Good bye Shm :( I miss you already! I think its pretty much safe to call this gone. Even though people are still interested, there hasn't been enough posting. I really enjoyed writing with you all, especially our discussions OOC. I would RP with any of you again, so if you need a space filled in somoething, hit me up.

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Completionist

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!