Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Lucky Number, Seven

Lucky Number, Seven.

a part of “Lucky Number, Seven”, a fictional universe by BloodyMummy.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Lucky Number, Seven”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Lucky Number, Seven.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightning Flash on Sun May 08, 2011 6:59 pm

I am sorry for bailing like that. I can understand how anxious you are to get this started. I completely forgot I had to go move my sister out of one dorm and into another today (Yeah, why was it always the top floor?) and I did not bring my laptop. So sorry I never got anything up, and I hope the RP goes well.

Best of wishes.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lightning Flash
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodyMummy on Sun May 08, 2011 7:02 pm

Sorry Lightning. :(

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BloodyMummy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodyMummy on Sun May 08, 2011 7:46 pm

Alright, posting has started!

BloodyMummy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Sun May 08, 2011 9:33 pm

Quick question, are the virtues allowed to interact with another? Such as having a small conversation?
Image Give him $20 Image Dangos Will Rule over us. Image Can't spell Slaughter without Laughter!

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueLights on Sun May 08, 2011 9:56 pm

Another quick question, who's paired up with who?

QueLights
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodyMummy on Sun May 08, 2011 9:59 pm

Yes the can have small converstion, and navigate through the OOC to find who is with who.

BloodyMummy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Sun May 08, 2011 10:39 pm

Temperance With Gluttony
Wisdom/Chastity With Lust
Justice/Diligence With Sloth
Courage/Humility With Pride
Faith/Patience With Wrath/Anger
Hope/Kindness With Envy
Charity With Greed

Just so none of us have to go searching to deep.
Silverose
Laryn: He's not dead. Dogs may die, but cats have nine lives.
S-9:*chuckles* That guy's harder to rub out than the viruses in ancient computer programs.
Ash: Thanks a lot, guys. So what am I, an infectious cat?

Chari
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueLights on Sun May 08, 2011 10:57 pm

Thanks, love :)

QueLights
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Mon May 09, 2011 12:21 am

I edited my character abit since he was a pile of shit and edit his powers hope you don't mind.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodyMummy on Mon May 09, 2011 6:19 am

Oh I don't mind at all Zane.

BloodyMummy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack Winters on Mon May 09, 2011 9:32 am

How are we going to tie this together? We have a huge amount of variation from what is seems...

Jack Winters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Mon May 09, 2011 9:50 am

Meh, someone aid me in how to Start. I is Gluttony. Partnered with Temperance.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Mon May 09, 2011 1:17 pm

I thought hey could all live in same apartment block?
http://www.meh.ro/original/2010_01/meh.ro3249.jpg = Its funneh :3

Did Ghandhi ever tell anyone he hated them? No, he turned away and became the better man.
Doubt I have the capacity for that. Sorry.

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Mon May 09, 2011 2:52 pm

I kinda thought that too nymph, or at least that they lived very close by to each other, so I didn't describe my house to keep it open-ended. And Tabris, as Temperance, I didn't say anything so that you could do whatever you want, but if you have no ideas... Hm... I guess we could come up with something.

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Mon May 09, 2011 2:58 pm

I know I'm not part of the RP, but BloodyMummy gave me permission to promote my newly added RP. It's sort of like this one, but much different at the same time. I'll give ya guys some info. :)

SE7EN

Inspiration and Co-Modded by BloodyMummy

"SE7EN? Oh, I love that cafe!"
"That place is so peaceful and quiet."

SE7EN is a little cafe building in between to dark alleyways. By day, the cafe is peaceful and the perfect place to find balance. The perfect place to be by yourself and relax totally. The maids and butlers will do as you say, you can even choose your servant for the stay at the cafe. The workers personalities are often compared with the Seven Heavenly Virtues and are perfect angels.

"You talkin' about SE7EN? That place is creepy!"
"You looking for a good time, go at the night hours."

At the strike of the clock hits 8:00 pm, the workers demon sides come out to play. The peaceful place turns into a club for the dead and evil. Looking for a good time? I'm sure this will be exactly what you'd been looking for. But what happens when a gang of seven friends are dared to go to visit the cafe's nighttime hours and stay there until morning? Will they find love, enemies, or will they be able to make it until sunrise?
Dear bitch,
You deserve to die. I changed your facebook status to "I like girls!" and changed your password.
I know you're taking my clothes. I know you're taking my clothes. So I've got the police coming.
Love forever, Heechul ♥

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Mon May 09, 2011 3:22 pm

I can't think that much recently, so any idea to get my started is good. ^^

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodyMummy on Mon May 09, 2011 4:34 pm

They all live in houses that are RIGHT next door. :)

BloodyMummy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Mon May 09, 2011 5:04 pm

I think I got an idea, Transfer student at Chari's character's school ^^ The demons take on any form they want right?

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodyMummy on Mon May 09, 2011 5:08 pm

hehe, Eventually all the demons are going to enroll. But they cannot start living with the virtues until after school. Envy being an exception.

BloodyMummy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Mon May 09, 2011 5:11 pm

So am I alright to post as entering the school now? Do the demons have other forms? Otherwise, they may look a little weird XD

Black
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!