Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Battle Is On: The Four Factioned War”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The battle is on!: The four factioned war

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marine3950 on Thu May 26, 2011 10:34 pm

I'm sorry, but I am being presented with an oppurtunity to let the Mercenaries show their true colors. I want to take it.
SC, AoE, C&C, Civ, MtG. If you know one, you're a friend. If you know two, you're a good friend. Know three and you're a best friend. Know four, and you are either a nerd or a role model. Know all five? PM me, cuz we need to talk *puts on sunglasses* ... Strategy.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Marine3950
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hells13 on Fri May 27, 2011 2:07 pm

I agree :D If it's just a prescence... Makes me think we should have regular people in this who go insane because of their losses... Sorry I'm babbling, yeah, a Merc prescence ounds good.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hells13
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marine3950 on Sun May 29, 2011 8:10 pm

I'm thinking of just ditching my Peacekeeper. He isn't really doing much, and if the whole mercenaries thing works out, I may have my hands full with stuff. Anyone interested in my guy?

Marine3950
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Sun May 29, 2011 10:39 pm

Honestly I just want my characters to kick butt already xD
Think I'll start using the co-GM role and send pms to the inactives.

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Donated! Contributor Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Sun May 29, 2011 11:02 pm

I would just like to take this opportunity to say..
If you have any concerns or queries please ask GM Kallas Redwater or myself as co-GM.
You may pm us or better yet, post below and one of us will get back to you :)

I believe this roleplay has great potential and can be fun if we are willing to put enough effort to post creatively and frequently possible. Remember to get involved! Don't leave your character talking to himself/herself.
So lets get moving towards Hells Night already o=
The more posts the sooner we get there! I would like to see more interactions within factions preparing for the big day.

Thanks for your time ^-^

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Donated! Contributor Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Sun May 29, 2011 11:19 pm

been trying to post but the tab keeps telling me I need to submit a character but I already have. Won't let me post damnit -.-

Victorant
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Giver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kallas Redwater on Mon May 30, 2011 1:29 am

Thats because your character hasn't been aproved yet, but now your good to go.( To be honest I didn't think you were going to show up anymore, since you didn't react to my PM)
there are things in this world that poeple mustn't touch....WHO CARES!!!

Kallas Redwater
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Macabre Legion on Mon May 30, 2011 11:45 pm

People, there needs to be more detail than just a one line post. Those types are what kills an RP faster than anything else. Because the post is extremely vague, people become confused as to what is going on. The same goes for posting 2-3 sentences.

Post more, or don't post at all.

Macabre Legion
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:43 am

I feel sorry for Militus...think i'll remake Gloria but add some twist. o=
Since the roleplay is moving slowly enough, I'll be able to manage three characters xD
---

Plus come on guys. Its finally arrived. Hells-night >:D Lets show our characters true superpower colours!

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marine3950 on Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:06 pm

Is it too much to ask for proper grammer in our posts, and at least one post a day?

Marine3950
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:10 am

Since we're all about to head into battle. Please don't apply "Auto-Hitting".

Example: Adelaide punched the villain breaking his nose
(This is Auto-hitting as I am controlling how Adelaide's action affects the other roleplayer's character)

What you can do: Adelaide punched the villain with the intention of breaking his nose
(This is not Auto-hitting as I have let my fellow roleplayer react accordingly)

Alternatively no God-Modding. We are granted with super powers and skills but please use them sensibly.

Thanks for your time :)

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marine3950 on Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:37 pm

Just recognized Ivan's appearence as Ivan Brackman, a main character in Supreme Commander 2. VERY clever.

Marine3950
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kallas Redwater on Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:58 am

Would you considder anyone else a better commander for a faction like the Peacekeepers? I don't, and I realy liked Ivans style( destroying shiva prime instead of preserving it). And when we are at that tour... all of my characters in this RP use game characters as their base.( often it's actualy harder to use already existing characters as the base than to fully make your own, plus I suck at naming my characters)

Kallas Redwater
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marine3950 on Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:52 pm

And somehow, Only now, after playing SupCom for like 2 hours do I realize what Aeon means. *bangs head against wall repeatedly* STUPID STUPID STUPID!

Marine3950
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marine3950 on Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:08 pm

Sooooo... both Avalovelace and Victorant have ignored my post clearly showing me not only entering the battle, but also surviving a ten story drop when they have no idea I have cybernetic implants. I just wanna know whats up.

Marine3950
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvaLovelace on Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:31 pm

o. O
I read your post but saw no drop from a ten story, but I'll re read.
Im not sure how my character is suppose to act really, everyone has powers and she could've just saw it and thought nothing much of it? Just thinking it's a power he'll use in a fight? o_o
Why in the world
Can't you see the things I see
The more I run into your arms
The more you run away from me

AvaLovelace
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marine3950 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:28 pm

well if you remember, this is the same guy from the first one, and it's not like a person can just gain powers. And considering that Andreas essentially cut off all connections to the villains, I would think you would at least acknowledge his prescence.

Marine3950
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marine3950 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:29 pm

Just came up with a great idea for jacob's replacement in the peacekeepers. I'll start roughing it out, should be done in time for participation for Hell's Night.

Marine3950
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!