Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Ruins of Mer

Ruins of Mer

a part of “Ruins of Mer”, a fictional universe by SoulCandy.

Amidst the crumbling ruins of another age. An ancient people, the Mer have made their home. Soon though a threat to their way of life arises. What will become of the gentle people of Mer.[TWO SPOTS OPEN]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Ruins of Mer”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Ruins of Mer

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:44 pm

Jane, your post with Eros made me really upset.... like.. I just want to jump into the water and snuggle him.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bellelaine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jane Storm on Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:54 am

Well, it's his own fault for being such a Casanova =)) If Isabella won't change him, then no one will :p

So let me get this straight, so far we have

Eros and Isabella
Tiana and Nikara
Drake and Eillot (?) ..maybe at the end =))
Tiberius and Nim

is everyone ok with this? Do we really need another character?
Bother me with stupid things only if you have a good, tamed humour ...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jane Storm
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:16 am

Drake is evil.... just a warning... his intentions on the island are vile. We needed a villain :)

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:16 am

Hey it's fine with me. I am sorry for not posting, just trying to think of something. Dumb writer's block.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulCandy on Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:47 pm

ohoho i think it would be interesting if Elliot started falling for drake lol we’ll see
ya your right we don't really need another character

after belle posts us moving out of the way of the storm the storm will probably dissipate
and than morning will come and we can go from there

Eros maybe going off to looking for Isabella worried
Nim and Tiberius meeting up again
and Nikara and Tiana developing relationship
and maybe ? something happens between Elliot and drake…..

something along those lines what ay think?

SoulCandy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:36 pm

I'll post right now! Sorry, my ocarina came in.... and it has stolen me away from RP :)

1. Isabella and Eros <3

2. Drake and Elliott is fine with me, but it will not change his intentions. I have a few things planned out with him that will screw up Elliott's and Isabella's relationship though.

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:07 pm

Soul, do you mind if I just post that they get to the ruins and spend the night, then in the morning the storm is gone? It will be me godmodding a tiny bit but it will get things moved along, then the mer will wake up and be in the same place as the people.

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:53 pm

OOOHHH Belle I am so jealous of you now! I want a DS3D and Orcarina!!! I played the original game all the time and it was one of the first big games I completed. If I had to list my top 10 games, that be on it. It's my fav Zelda game. I narrowly beats out Twilight Princess.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:51 pm

See, I am a Twilight Princess addict and in fact, I have never completed Ocarina of Time. I just preordered Skyward Sword XD

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulCandy on Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:22 pm

that’s fine drake needs to be the villain, i still think it would be cool and add to it if Elliot and him have some chemistry and fuel some issues with Isabella and Elliot. as Elliot suggested the ruins would be a bad place to stay but you can have them not make it to the mountain and having to stay there ...............

also the Mer are not at the ruins. they left them because they were two dangerous all the Mer are taking refuge in the dark salt water tunnels under the floating part of island as my storm post said.

but yes you can go ahead and post that they go to sleep and the storm gone just make sure it doesn't inter with anyone posts kay XD

SoulCandy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:45 pm

Hey Soul, just out of curiousity, why in Mer society you can't kiss before becoming mated?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulCandy on Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:06 pm

well to us kissing is a more crouting act but to mer that what the contact of their tales is for
so kissing in considered a more intimate act and usually mer only get that inmate with thier mates

i supose in soem cases they kiss before mating like how eros fools sround with mer females
but usually those who are just crouting and not mating use that more intamit act after they mated

they can or do kiss but not that commonly

SoulCandy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:27 pm

Crouting? What's that?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:37 pm

courting* lol

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulCandy on Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:02 pm

opps lol stupid spellcheck

SoulCandy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:34 pm

Lol oh okay. I thought it was some kind of new word lol.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jane Storm on Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:57 am

Hahaha, yeah, I was thinking that maybe Eros should get exiled or somethin' for kissing too many mers. I'll try and post this week, I apologize in advance for waiting on me, I have a lot ot things going on these days XD I' d love to see Elliot and Drake lol, it's gonna be fireworks!

Jane Storm
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:41 pm

Eros should get exiled and Isabella should take him in. XD

Drake is a nice caring person, he just want the wrong things... :) I like the idea of Drake and Elliott together.

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulCandy on Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:50 pm

those how need to post should post soon. janes ok cause she said why she can't post.
i ahven't posted because i can't post until other people do. if there a reason you guys can't post that's fine just try to have your next ones up soon

SoulCandy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thecrazyfrenchlady on Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:53 am

hey guys sorry i lost my internet connection. Well, not sure if you need me anymore? seems Tiberius and Nim are now hooked, if there still space id love to come back, but i understand the absence complicated things.

XXX
Image Imageǝlƃuɐ ʍǝu ɐ ɯoɹɟ sıɥʇ ʇɐ ƃuıʞool sı The.Crazy.FRENCH..Lady

thecrazyfrenchlady
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!