Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Ruins of Mer

Ruins of Mer

a part of “Ruins of Mer”, a fictional universe by SoulCandy.

Amidst the crumbling ruins of another age. An ancient people, the Mer have made their home. Soon though a threat to their way of life arises. What will become of the gentle people of Mer.[TWO SPOTS OPEN]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Ruins of Mer”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Ruins of Mer

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jane Storm on Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:46 am

Hi again, maybe you can stick around and start posting again, I liked your chary :)

I'll be gone for max. 5 days and I'll post again then. I hope I can make Eros interact with Isabella one more time before I leave, but I can't promise anything so bellelaine, feel free to use my Mer until I'm able to post again. :D
Bother me with stupid things only if you have a good, tamed humour ...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jane Storm
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:43 pm

I'll post tonight, and then if we do any big events I'll just auto him in with Isabella :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bellelaine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jane Storm on Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:48 pm

bellelaine, I leave Eros in your hands until I come back (hopefully on tuesday I'll be able to post again) Make sure Isabella teaches him a lot of words, he really wants to communicate :P

Jane Storm
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:06 pm

Sorry I died for a bit y'all. I had a rodeo last night and school has had me super busy! I will (hopefully) get my post up tonight, but probably tomorrow... :)

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:10 pm

Ug, I have a question. I was thinking of having a shark attack, but I was wondering if it was possible for something else to attack Tiana and Nikara? Would it be too much to ask if there could a sea serpent or something like that?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulCandy on Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:24 pm

hm well mer exsistit so .............go for it XD
might make it really interesting~

SoulCandy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:18 pm

Oh thanks. I won't be able to post tomorrow because I have to get up tomorrow EARLY for school and I want to have enough rest. Sorry Pen for keeping you hanging.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:38 pm

Alright, my post should be up within the next few days...

so that will include

-Isabella and Eros <3

-Drake being Drake

If any of you want to find Isabella go ahead, just remember that her romance with Eros is a secret for now, and they do not see her kiss him.

:)

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spikerer on Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:57 pm

I really liked this RP but I got to leave it. I'll be putting Tiberius up to be adopted. If anyone wants to take him, and wants to know what my plans for him were, I'll answer as long as I am around

spikerer
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulCandy on Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:55 pm

aw there goews nim love interest ; n ;

SoulCandy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulCandy on Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:05 pm

anyone interesting in making a new one for her or adopting teberius

SoulCandy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:52 pm

I would adopt him but I am busy with college and whatnot. Sorry.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jane Storm on Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:56 pm

Just wanting to say that I'll be away from this RP for a short while. Sorry if I trouble anyone with this (bellelaine and Soulcandy especially) but I have very little time on my hands this month. I'm not giving up on this though, so just you know.

Jane Storm
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:23 pm

Jane, I shall wait for your return <3

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:35 pm

I am sorry I haven't posted yet. Been busy, but I will post by tomorrow.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jane Storm on Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:40 pm

I'm sorry it took so long for me to reply myself...I hope SoulCandy gets Nim in Eros' way soon for a little interaction :D Sorry he left Isabella like that, but it's good for the "drama" lol.
Also, the glass shard Eros used to kill the serpent is HUGE, so just you know =))
*I was making a bit of fun...it's actually a pretty decent piece of glass left from the ruins, big enough to severe a big head.*

Jane Storm
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jane Storm on Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:32 pm

OK, I "talked" a bit with Penfold (exchanged PM's) and because I didn't realize that maybe Eros done a little godmodding by killing the snake, I'll rewrite my last post. I thought that since NIkara has been dragged to Tiana's place we have to end it somehow, but maybe it was too dramatic, so I'm changing it :D

Jane Storm
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulCandy on Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:39 pm

i posted but have yet to see any activety? have we died than

SoulCandy
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!