Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Harry Potter: All Was Well

Harry Potter: All was well

a part of “Harry Potter: All Was Well”, a fictional universe by Septemberism.

(ALWAYS ACCEPTING!)It's been not 19, but 40 years since Harry Potter defeated the Dark Lord and restored peace to the Wizarding world. Muggle-borns once again live without fear. School at Hogwarts goes on with no worry.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Harry Potter: All Was Well”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Harry Potter: All was well

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:10 am

I submitted a character today ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kuukakulily
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:25 am

Well we could bring into school by means of the spell that levitates bodies... forget the name now
Yugioh World Championship 2011:Over the Nexus Friend Code

5144-5273-5585

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:34 am

Alright, dealt with by way of incredibly coincidental NPC arriving. I'm going to be gone for a few days so nobody interact with my character or you won't get anywhere. I'll catch up when I'm back. Dibs on having Vincent actually think ahead and take in the other Vincent's bags :p.
The Spice Melange occurs on only one planet in the entire universe.
The Planet Arrakis, also known as Dune.
He who controls Arrakis, controls the Spice. He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

Omnomnomnom

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:37 am

Damn Zack was gonna do that!

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:42 am

Well you'll get to post it first, since I'm gone, thats why I put dibs on it. I can't exactly stop you if you want to. It makes sense for Vincent to do it, her stuff is in the same compartment as Vincent's and Zack, so far, doesn't know what happened.

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsterIcxial on Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:01 pm

Everyone could go along with the Feast. The coincidental NPC, who I have dubbed as a sprightly Professor Longbottom coming to meet the train, will of course have the waylaid girl to the hospital wing. And make it in time for the feast.

POST ON. I will be working on mine.

AsterIcxial
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:35 pm

I have an idea for Zack, if any of the female characters want to take an interest in him that is. Preferably Vincent since he is into her

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:26 pm

Jack, I thought that Tyler was Gryffindor. Did you change his house? You know he isn't a master wizard so probably the professors could deal with the fireworks despite his spell. Septemberism, how is the writer's block coming along?

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:10 am

"yeah but one his grandpa helped hiim make it and no I didnt change houses check the profile it should say raven claw

jackrules158
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsterIcxial on Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:47 am

It is to early in the roleplay to choose a person. So vincent is a free agent until something naturally occurs.

AsterIcxial
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sameshitdifferentday on Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:40 pm

@ AsterIcial

I'm lost.

Sameshitdifferentday
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyComplexox on Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:37 pm

Fatalfrost wrote:I have an idea for Zack, if any of the female characters want to take an interest in him that is. Preferably Vincent since he is into her

You can use Charlotte if you want, though she is very shy..
"A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory. A far-off memory that's like a scattered dream. I want to line the pieces up... yours and mine."<3

LovelyComplexox
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsterIcxial on Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:41 pm

Hey everyone, just checking in to tell you found out why I was sick. I was bit by a spider. On my bosom no less. -.- It is a pesky bite and I have been ill. But slowly getting better, just very fatigued. I am hoping with the proper nutrition and liquids I will be okay.

AsterIcxial
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:31 pm

Alright, so who is up for posting? We're out of place for interaction, someone probably needs to write the jump through the great feast. Unless people want some interaction. I'm sorry to hear that Aster, I must say I didn't notice you were sick. Septermberism, how are things with the writer's block?

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sameshitdifferentday on Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:25 pm

Yeah, let's just skip to like.. A week into school.?

Also, can we work out a schedule for everyone's character? On another HP RP, we we're having confusion with classes.

Sameshitdifferentday
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsterIcxial on Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:45 pm

Ba dumm. I am back from my sickness. ;] Ready to start rping again.

AsterIcxial
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:13 pm

Welcome back :D

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:05 am

Indeed, welcome back. Glad your better. Okay everyone, I don't what Septemberism wants but I think we should listen to Same since everything seems to have seized. Shall we move to the next day, that would be better then a week.

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsterIcxial on Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:09 am

Sounds great. I have a question though. What about classes? Same mentioned this as well.

I think Sixth years should have classes with Sixth years and Fifth with fifth, obviously. But I think it doesn't have to be two houses to a class. We can just separated it by grade level...Does anyone else like this idea?

And I would love to post announcing the new day but I want peoples opinion on the class thing first.

AsterIcxial
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsterIcxial on Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:19 am

Sorry for the double post I just also wanted to state I don't mind making a schedule up! :]

AsterIcxial
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!