Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Illusion: Lies and Truths

Illusion: Lies and Truths

a part of “Illusion: Lies and Truths”, a fictional universe by GK061490.

A catastrophic experiment divides the world into two aspects: Silhouettes and Mirages. War rages between the two faction and the world is in the verge of destruction. The world's only hope now rests on the Truth.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Illusion: Lies and Truths”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Illusion: Lies and Truths

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GK061490 on Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:55 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Illusion: Lies and Truths"

If you wanna reserve characters or ask questions about the roleplay, please post them here.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GK061490
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Illusion: Lies and Truths

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JakalBrayve52 on Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:21 am

May I reserve one of the truths? Prefferably truth A
I will go down with this ship, and I wont put my hands up and surrender!~ White flag.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JakalBrayve52
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GK061490 on Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:28 am

Alrighty then. Reserving that spot.

GK061490
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:50 am

Could I reserve the second truth?
Last edited by Lifecharacter on Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reianna on Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:55 am

I'd like to reserve a Mirage citizen. I'll have the sheet up a little later.
don't lose who you are in the blur of the stars.

Reianna
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GK061490 on Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:08 am

Yes and yes~!

GK061490
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:04 am

Looks interesting soo I'd like to reserve a Silhouette :D

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Donated! Contributor Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HelecateRhapsody223 on Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:08 am

Hello! May I reserve a place as a Silhouette?

HelecateRhapsody223
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GK061490 on Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:09 am

Of course Valkyrie and Helecate~

GK061490
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:45 am

Just to clarify.. what are limits on powers/abilities section of character sheet? (besides being overly powerful its god modding xD)
Like is there a limit to how many and what kind or.. ? Just checking :)

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Donated! Contributor Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GK061490 on Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:53 am

Well the leaders of each faction has the right to possess very potent powers, probably enough to level a village. As for normal citizens, just nothing too cataclysmic. You can probably topple down a couple of buildings but not the whole city. XD

GK061490
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ginko on Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:47 am

If you don't mind, I'd like to reserve a role as a Mirage Citizen.

Ginko
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedRaine on Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:46 pm

Hey hey! Don't forget about me! I wanted a Mirage!
~Still trying to fit all of my dreams in a pokeball.

RedRaine
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:40 pm

I'd like to be the President of Silhouettes, if that is all fine and dandy :D

If not, I'll quickly make a citizen instead.
What's that, the picture is gone? Damn it all. Uh, move along, nothing to see down here besides these words.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reianna on Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:36 pm

I'm not quite sure what to put into the Powers/Abilities slot? What sorts of powers do they have?

Reianna
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GK061490 on Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:15 pm

@Ginko, RedRaine, and JokerofSpades

Yes, yes, and yes

@Reianna

The power of your character is completely up to you though try to base it on the aspect you chose. If you chose a Silhouette, your power should have a darker theme to it (ex: shadow manipulation, poisons, ice manipulation). If you're a mirage, your powers are more explosive and explicit (energy beams, fire manipulation).

GK061490
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ginko on Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:54 am

I have submitted my Character. If something needs fixed, just tell me. I am always willing to edit. ^^

Ginko
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GK061490 on Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:19 am

I've reviewed him earlier and he is officially approved. ^^

GK061490
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ginko on Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:34 am

Excellent. Thank you. ^^

Ginko
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GK061490 on Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:51 pm

*bumps other people to post their characters*

GK061490
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!