Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dofrey Asylum

Dofrey Asylum

a part of “Dofrey Asylum”, a fictional universe by kelsiikhaos.

Scientific Creature Analysis Research or SCAR INC. is the housing and testing facility for any species other than humans. Whether for troubled minds or ones who cannot get along with others, any crazy animal is allowed here. (There are still open spots!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dofrey Asylum”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Dofrey Asylum

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lavender_aster on Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:58 pm

That is strange. It says it was posted to Dofrey Asylum on my User Control Panel. Good thing you caught my message here. I don't seem to be able to PM you, and I have no clue what to do about that. I can try deleting the character and re-submitting it if you like.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lavender_aster
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:49 pm

Are people alive?
~There's only now, there's only this, forget regret, or life is yours to miss~ - RENT

~ If at first you don't succed, Destroy all evidence that you tried ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:59 pm

I am obviously here, but it seems no one else wants to post.. :/
La Dispute
It must be true what people say,
that only time can heal the pain.
And every day I feel it fade away, but-

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:09 pm

hmm well i did and that was four days ago i understand that people are busy but i am enjoying this thread.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:16 pm

I as well. I had it planned that they would ban together and try to escape...but it seems everyone has vanished.

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:16 am

I'm here I'm sorry I wasn't able to follow through with posting the other day. The post I was working on got erased from my hard drive so I'm going to try to retype it and Post it tonight it was like 1500 words to :(

mistsong99
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:25 pm

Alright! I am very sorry for your losing of the post. )):

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoftDusk on Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:35 pm

hola people :)
i'm glad to see we're posting again, i really like this role play and what its got going

SoftDusk
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:32 pm

I am very glad you enjoy it. (:
If anyone is interested in the story I am writing based on this, I can post the first chapter here.

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:08 pm

I use Wattpad for all my story writting needs check it out.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoftDusk on Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:50 am

OMG yes you should so put it up here, i would love to read it :D
Oh and does anyone know if Lux is still posting, i don't wanna post again until he/she can respond if Lux is going to respond, cause if not i really wanna post x.x

SoftDusk
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:55 pm

Hmmm, Lux has mysteriously disappeared on us. The thing is, I talk to her on a daily basis, so I do not know why she has yet to scurry back home. XD
Off to PM!
*runs away quickly* Ohh, Vanny?

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNoremac42 on Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:38 pm

Not gonna be able to post again until late tomorrow night. Have a long flight tomorrow and I have to get ready, but I do have a post being made though and I'll have it done by then!
Constructive criticism welcomed.

TheNoremac42
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Builder Group Theory Beta Tester Property Buyer Storyteller Historian Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lux_Disraeli on Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:55 pm

Sorry Kelsiik I so got lostall back now :P
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
“I guess I just prefer to see the dark side of things. The glass is always half empty. And cracked. And I just cut my lip on it. And chipped a tooth.”

Lux_Disraeli
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:26 pm

Like Vampires and Werewolves? I created a sequel to my very successful roleplay and I welcome you all to come and join me in the fun!!
Vampires and Werewolves 2:Unhinged

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seijun13 on Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:49 pm

Ugh. I'm back. My old computer got a virus so now I have to reformat it. >.> So sorry.
FRIENDS: Will look at you like you're crazy when you tell them you're an alien from outerspace.
BEST FRIENDS: Will break you out of the loony bin and drive you to New Mexico to meet up with the mothership.

There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
Who was the first person to say "See that chicken over there... I'm gonna eat the first thing that comes out of its butt"?

Seijun13
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:53 pm

It's quite alright. ^^

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seijun13 on Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:53 pm

Never mind. Too much stuff is going on and my schedule just changed dramatically (literally, a few seconds ago), so I'm going to have to drop out. Really, really sorry about this! D:

Seijun13
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoftDusk on Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:49 pm

Hello there everyone :D
I'm sorry if i don't post for awhile, i am on vacation and am staying at my grand parents house
(They're not really into me using the computer alot -_- FML)
Anyway i just wanted to post my reason for not having to post as recently and will probably be checking RPGateway like every 3 or 4 days.
Thanks c:
-Dusk

SoftDusk
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!