Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Love Isn't Easy. (OOC && Sign-Up) CLOSED

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Love Isn't Easy. (OOC && Sign-Up)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:30 pm

:) I edited it so it used the new character skeleton :P

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thelittlethings♥ on Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:41 pm

Finished with Janie! :) Hope y'all enjoy her.
'Cuz I'm not easy to understand, but you know me like the back of your hand. I'm your girl and you're my man. And we're makin' plans(:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

thelittlethings♥
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:53 pm

That's fine Ashy. You two are both accepted (: Editing the first post, then I'll have a partial up for my second character, and we'll wait on Nezzy. Should start tomorrow (:
Kill Them With Kindness :D

I got the great news... I'm having a little GIRL!

Aika
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sehnsucht. on Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:46 am

Alexander Leonardo Vincenzo De'Pascio

Nickname: Alex, Pistachio
Character: Nerd Guy
Physical Appearance: Alex is about 5'11" tall, with a very thin build. The only reason he looks muscular shirtless is because there's so little fat on him that what little muscle he has easily shows through. He has messy black hair and large glasses with frames to match, and dark freckles randomly dot his skin. He's got a fair, mostly clear complexion and chocolate brown eyes with flecks of blue in them, that shine almost gold in the sun. He mostly wears jeans and t-shirts, and has what he has been told is great posture, along with straight, white teeth that have -thankfully- never needed braces. His nostrils flare when he's confused or upset, and he is often seen messing up his hair, as if it ever needed the additional help. He actually has a tattoo of a magpie on his left shoulder blade, 'just behind his heart,' but not many people know about it, and he doesn't mind it staying that way.
Personality: Timid and a bit awkward, Alex is probably the stereotypical nerd. He speaks in long, stuttered words when under pressure, and is even more shy around girls. On the off chance that someone gets close to him, they find that he is very sweet, if not a little judgmental at times. He acts very silly around his friends, and has a multitude of obsessions, collecting everything from elephants figurines to printouts of anime fanfiction. He is very proud of his ability to draw, especially in the form of comics, both original and fan-based. His opinions and emotions are affected easily, and he goes from being complete strangers with someone, to crushing on them, to hating their guts, or even from wishing they were dead to fantasizing about their wedding day, sometimes in less than a week. He has a major sweet tooth and listens to a lot of classical, instrumental, acoustic, techno, and country music. He is easily intimidated and at school, is teased often.
Secret Crush: TBD
Extra: He is allergic to nuts and blueberries.
His favorite subject is English, even though it's not his best.
Last edited by Sehnsucht. on Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:42 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage

Sehnsucht.
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:25 am

MMMMMMMMMMMM, so excited, so can't wait to get started.....

*takes out violin and starts playing slow melody*

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Re: Love Isn't Easy. (OOC && Sign-Up) CLOSED

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:02 pm

Vincent Kevin Nash.

Nickname: Vince or just Vincent.
Character: The other guy.
Physical Appearance: Tall, dark, and handsome would be the three perfect words to describe Vincent. His eyes are a piercing blue color, like the color of a calm sea. His hair is a dirty blonde, usually shaggy and falling over his eyes. He is slightly tanned from living by the beachside at a young age. He stands at 5"7 and weighs around 140 pounds. He is toned and has muscles, but he isn't too buff. He usually wears jeans and a t-shirt that hugs his torso. His smile can light up a room along with his deep voice. Hoodies are also his signature clothing.
Personality: Vincent is a really sweet guy, and he is a huge romantic. Personally, he disagrees with this entire clique thing going on. He doesn't belong in any specific his clique, he doesn't like be judging just by on what he does or how popular he is. So he belongs in his own clique, along with his best friend, Bree. He gets along with everybody, or would if he could. He is sensitive and cares for others, and doesn't put on that tough guy exterior.
Secret Crush:
Extra: He has a tattoo on his right arm of a cross.
Last edited by Aika on Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:58 pm

He looks like the guy from I Am Number 4 and he is super sexy

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:37 pm

Lol, I know he is. And he does look like him :O But it's not him, haha. (:

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:19 pm

*licks lips*

Delish!

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:37 pm

I'll have him finished tomorrow. Before we put up the IC, we'll need to determine crushes and match them up. They need to be from different cliques, and different players. So... I'm not sure how we can do this.... haha :/

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sehnsucht. on Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:43 am

I finished my Nerd! (: Hope he's alright. o.o

Sehnsucht.
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:08 am

We can do a draw... Like pick one person to be up for someone and then give each opposite gender a number except for the one in the same clique then do a random number generator thing and which ever number pops up first is the person they're matched up with. I'd always be willing to do it for you guys.. I love doing that thing. Heck I can do it right now! I am wide awake! :D

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:19 am

Wow I wonder who Noah will be matched it........the RP version of eHarmony lol gotta love it

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:19 pm

Sorella; that sounds great! (: You can go ahead and do that for us! (:

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:53 pm

I already did it but I was waiting for the okay... Sooooooo

Drum roll please!

...................................................................................
.................................................................................

AND THE PAIRS ARE!

Jane and Jeffery
Raleigh and Alexander
Umbriel and Noah
Anastasia and Vincent

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:08 pm

Ha Sorella. Yay!

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:29 am

Lol, I somehow knew you did. Anyways, sorry I haven't finished my character, guys! Or put the IC up yet, doctors restricted me to strict bed rest. >.< It really sucks, yeah, I know. But either today or tomorrow both will be done- again, sooooooooooooooo sorry!

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:44 pm

You know if you need help Aika I can help. We don't want anything to happen because you disobeyed doctors orders. Btw, I hope all is going well.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:48 pm

You know if you need help Aika I can help. We don't want anything to happen because you disobeyed doctors orders. Btw, I hope all is going well.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sehnsucht. on Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:37 pm

I agree with the above statements wholeheartedly.

And, MUCHLULZ. Alice and his Nerdy Girlies. Bahahahahaha. It's destined!

Sehnsucht.
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!