Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Love Isn't Easy. (OOC && Sign-Up) CLOSED

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Love Isn't Easy. (OOC && Sign-Up) CLOSED

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:58 pm

Thanks guys. :) If I'm not able to get the IC up tomorrow, I'll hate myself >.< But I should, it'll be the first thing I do tomorrow, then finish my charry.(:
Kill Them With Kindness :D

I got the great news... I'm having a little GIRL!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aika
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:03 pm

IC IS UP!!! AND VINCENT IS FINISHED! (((:

love-isn-easy-closed-t65351.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:27 pm

Yay!.................I guess I'll help by PMing those who signed up to see if they are still interested..... :D

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:58 pm

Thank you, dear. (: Grr, I know I shouldn't, buuut... I have two new RP ideas! >.<

One is about a woman who's engaged to a lawyer who is always busy and he never has time for his fiancee, and three weeks before Christmas and before the woman has to take him home to meet her parents, he calls the wedding off and their relationship. So she hires a man, bribing him with the tickets to Hawaii (her honeymoon) to be her fiance for a week at her family's gathering. But she starts to falls for him, then her fiancee comes back in the picture. What happens..?

Annnd, my second one...

A woman has 10-month old daughter, but she's in an abusive relationship with the father, and he takes all their money and just leaves, so she takes her daughter and runs away from home, moving to a small town with her beat up Cadilliac and little money for a hotel room for a while. She gets a job at a diner and finds a babysitter willing to help with her daughter for cheap; she then meets he sherieff of the town and they hit it off, he cares for her and her daughter. Then the abusive boyfriend tracks her down and won't let her go.

So, that's it, haha. (: Like them both, still haven't thought out characters and more plot detail just yet.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sehnsucht. on Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:37 pm

Those both remind me of movies I've watched recently. Hm. o.o
Sounds interesting, though. :D

Haha, you're not the only one. I've had these two RP ideas that keep kind of intertwining, and I want to put them into play and work out all the kinks and create their little universes, sooo bad.... But I know I don't have the time. I hardly have the time for all the RPing I'm doing already. XD And then there's SCHOOL.... so I keep convincing myself to just not. But they're still there, flowing, flying, wandering, prancing about in my head and leaving their marks, pestering me about not having shown them to people by now, put them into play. I feel bad, almost. xD

Anyway, I'll try to get a post up tomorrow, don't think I'll have time today. I'm already exhausted and I have two other RPs I wanna do things in today, and then I have a bunch of homework, and I only have about five hours before I need to go to bed. Sigh. There just aren't enough hours in the day. And I already sleep, like, half as much as most people I know, and what's recommended. >_<
ImageImage

Sehnsucht.
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:51 pm

I'm sorry but I could definitely see me portraying the token gay guy that the women befriend and he helps in any way possible .....

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sehnsucht. on Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:34 pm

Ahahahhaaa, wonderful, WOF <3

Sehnsucht.
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:51 pm

Actually, the Christmas one is based off a movie I just saw, Holiday Engagment, haha. (: The other I haven't seen a movie off, though I'm pretty sure its based off one.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:53 am

I will have my post up sometime today

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:15 am

I have a character I need to finish off and then I have to post in another rp and a one on one. So I will most likely get to this maybe late afternoon? *shrugs*

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!