Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Normality

Normality

a part of “Normality”, a fictional universe by Shané.

Humans fear what they cannot understand. It has always been so. Something within the human nature defies what is different, longs for normality. Many have paid the price for their differences…how many more shall share their fate…Two main slots left

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Normality”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Normality

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FinalHope on Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:28 pm

Now I can't figure out how to put the tag on the actual profile. What did you do to get yours to show up Shane?
"I will not stop till the darkness of this earth is destroyed.
So, in other words, scum like you will cease to exist, one way or another."

~Final

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FinalHope
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:01 pm

Okay, I made mine. Thanks for telling me where to go to make it.

Mm, you don't have to go to photobucket to upload it. Merely right click on the image when it shows it to you and select 'view image' and it will bring you to a screen where you can copy-paste the address bar into the format. Then you won't have to down load it either. That is your problem, Hope. You can't access the pic from your hard drive, you have to upload it to the internetz.
slcam plz

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FinalHope on Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:30 pm

You are now officially my hero. So many problems have been solved. :D

FinalHope
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:55 pm

haha, why thankies. I try, I really do.

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:24 pm

No prob Shane, I'm making my characters now. My mutation should be up today, but my Second in command wont be up until tomorrow. Possibly. I have plans tomorrow and I may not get the chance. Sorry about the setback, I'll get them up ASAP. promise (:

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FinalHope on Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:30 pm

Now, this is for Shane guys and girls, just to make sure she replies to this.

Not to nag or anything, but I have read around the Out Of Character, and noticed that more characters have been sent in, or should be, but I haven't seen any new characters pop up lately. Is this becuase their are things that those players haven't finished them yet or is it becuase you just haven't gotten to it? Quickly saying, I'm asking this simply out of curiousity, I mean no offence.

FinalHope
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shattered233 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:25 pm

i was making my characters at Desire's house but the laptop died on me. XD
ImageImageImageImageImage
I am the ocean, I am the sea, there is a world inside of me.

Shattered233
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FinalHope on Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:31 pm

Ouch. Don't you just hate that? I feel your pain, Shattered. They should make solar powered laptops, to rid the world of those curropted chargers!

FinalHope
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aphrimas on Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:15 pm

Hello, I'd like to request to reserve the remaining Human Criminal slot. I can send you some of my sample writing if you need, and will have a profile up soon. This roleplay looks very interesting.

Aphrimas
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:16 pm

No kiding, haha I trip over the cords all the time. (;

By the way, my mutation is up. I will work on my Second in command tomorrow if I get the chance(: hope you like Nikki

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:53 am

FinalHope- Everyone has entered their characters, I don't think Metrea will be joining us though. Terrorer submitted Wymarc a while ago, but it just needed to be updated a bit.

Terrorer- Accepted your character, I like Wymarc. Just wondering if you could switch you pics around and have the real-life one as the main photo. Also sine she is now a human criminal, could you remove her powers.

Shattered- Nice character, just wondering if we could leave off the ghosts bit. Not a fan of them myself and also with the future telling, how far will that go? As in, how will you be able to use it effectively without godmodding?

Desire- I like Nikki, she in. Look forward to seeing both your's and Desire's second characters.

Aphrimus- Thankyou! Human Criminal reserved for you.
Last edited by Shané on Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Shané

Shané
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shattered233 on Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:53 am

Alright I got one of my girls up and I'm working on my second :P

Shattered233
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shattered233 on Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:40 am

She can only see peoples fate as far as the choices they make. It's always changing and no answer is certain. She has to touch the person to see it and it will always change based on their choices and she can't see her own fate. And it doesn't happen every time she touches someone. its random and rare.

Shattered233
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:58 am

Ight, Second in command is up (: Hope you like Sasha, lemme know if i needa change anythingg.

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FinalHope on Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm

Looked at the characters...and DAMN, there are alot of girls! Only three actual guys in this role play. I shall now go to my masculine corner of the forum! *heads to corner to commence fetal position*

FinalHope
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terrorer on Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:59 pm

Ok Shane. I will do that now. Lol sorry for a bit of a wait.
Terri:3

Terrorer
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:29 pm

FinalHope- Know what you mean...Will have the remaining "High Order" be males to keep it at a 5:7 ratio, which isn't too bad...

Desire- I like Sasha, hence the acception lol. She is a good addition to the roleplay.

Aphrimus- Strong character, really like her. Definately will add something exciting to the rp. It will be interesting to see how Raven will respond to the other strong willed characters. Also, I think Amarus will have something to say about the hacking. Not so much the pizza, but someone who gained internet? Not on. ;)

Terrorer- Thanks lots. Just wanted to let you know that I do really like Wymarc, and am not trying to pick on you or anything with all the charrie changes...just a bit of a perfectionist ;P

Shané
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terrorer on Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:18 am

No problem Shane, I am willing to do anything to make this the best role play. I find things like this a lot easier with perfectionists. With "I don't care" attitudes, nothing gets done right and people get mad. Hehe, but then, you have to have members like us who do care to make it work too. Can't wait to start posting!

Terrorer
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FinalHope on Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:45 am

We still need more MAAAAAAAAALES. *continues to rock back and forth in masculine corner*

Woops, by the way, outside of the DOG Mountian's "Citigroup" building, what city is it located in? I would think that most or all of our characters came from the states, right?

FinalHope
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FinalHope on Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:47 am

And now I curse double posts for all eternity!!!

FinalHope
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!