Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Spellwar: Creation and Destruction

Spellwar: Creation and Destruction

a part of “Spellwar: Creation and Destruction”, a fictional universe by Azure Limit.

For over a millennium, mages, split into two groups, have raged war in secret, alongside their human partners, the Spell-Links. Now, in modern times, the war continues for the right to hold the future of the world.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Spellwar: Creation and Destruction”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Spellwar: Creation and Destruction

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparkleshine on Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:37 am

Whew! I was wondering where all the black mages had gotten to ;)

Seriously, school = more important than rp

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sparkleshine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grimpunker96 on Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:10 pm

Ok. Finally posted. Seriously, longest post I ever written.

So, I revealed Klaus' moral code, his past, and that Vlad has a brother, who also is a mage (just in case this RP gets a sequel. Yes, yes. I know, we just started. I just think about this stuff ahead of time. I don't know why).

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Grimpunker96
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparkleshine on Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:16 am

Ok, is this game dying? 'Cause I'm starting to get the impression it's just me and Bani posting here. Did I kill the game?

sparkleshine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NinaKerndall on Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:13 am

OMG NO. OAO Lifecharacter and I are still working on the collab post, and I haven't replied her yet... I'll do so ASAP. QAQ
----------
You walk through the mahogany door. The little girl inside stares at you with her iridescent violet eyes, emphasized by her rich indigo dress. Her caretaker hovers by your side, obviously flustered at your sudden appearance. You ignore her, as the girl's eyes bores into outer facade, and searches your heart, mind and soul. She reaches out a hand, probably realising you are not a threat.
Do you take it?
Will you take it?
Can you take it?
She's waiting...

----------

NinaKerndall
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonWriter on Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:05 pm

I'm not posting because I can't. I have to wait for Halbert to do something and Renjou or Satosha to do something I believe then I can move with my characters.

DragonWriter
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grimpunker96 on Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:01 am

xD Ok, I posted. Hopefully this'll connect Miraze, Aurelie, Vlad and Klaus once again.

Sorry Vlad just kinda came outta nowhere with that. Truth be told, I wanted to help you guys continue, but I myself had writer's block. Besides, I tried staying in character, anyway. ^_^

Grimpunker96
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:22 pm

I regret to inform you that I'll be dropping my character and this roleplay. School work has come up along with other roleplays that I'm more attached to requiring more of my attention.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonWriter on Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:09 pm

I'm going to be posting tonight if I can find the energy to. It's rather sad you have to leave Life Character. You are a very great role player I think, at least from what I can see and have seen from you. I hope everything goes all right with what you have to do in life.

DragonWriter
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grimpunker96 on Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:24 pm

Hey guys? Just wanna let you know, I might not be able to post for a couple days, cause I'm going on vacation. I should be back by Monday, but my father is bringing his laptop, so if I have time, I'll try to post.

Grimpunker96
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NinaKerndall on Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:24 am

Aww, bye, Lifecharacter. I...suppose I should drift around now?

NinaKerndall
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparkleshine on Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:55 am

I might suggest recruiting on Roleplayers wanted. If Lifecharacter releases their character someone else could pick it up? That said, I'm not sure about recruiting on Roleplayers Wanted without AzureLimit's permission.

Which reminds me. I've PM'd blackwolf and AzureLimit. blackwolf has clearly received the PM (it's no longer in my Outbox) and is currently logged in, but apparently has decided not to respond or post. I'm going to presume therefore that they are no longer interested.

AzureLimit hasn't logged on since Wednesday however. This could mean temporary busy or permanent busy, I don't know. I suggest we wait a bit and see if they come back, assuming Satosha is out for the count right now and won't come round. I'm not sure what to do if AzureLimit doesn't come back. Maybe just continue here, or maybe continue in a new rp? I'm loathe to do that without permission, but still.

sparkleshine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NinaKerndall on Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:20 am

Ah, okay, I see. Thanks for the suggestions! =w=b And your commitment is awesome.

NinaKerndall
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bani on Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:11 am

SparkleShine, you make me feel so useless T^T In a good way, though!
Aww, I hope this isn't dying! Maybe everyone's just ... busy? I know that some days after school and my part time job, even the thought of getting on the computer - far less plowing through posts and posting a reply - makes me want to cry.
But that's fine, since I manage to override common sense and roleplay anyway.
All our tears and scars are beautiful - because they make us what we are today.

Monsters exist. They live inside ordinary people. And sometimes, they win.

Bani
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparkleshine on Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:49 pm

Busy is just fine! I just get annoyed when people quit without even letting people know. Especially when they stay on the site... it wouldn't take two minutes to post 'Sorry, too busy/bored to keep playing, feel free to rp my character/find someone else to play my character/kill my character off, have fun'. Games end up dying because people drift off and other people who were mid-conversation with them end up stuck. I think it was Dragonwriter who mentioned how few rps actually keep going for more than a couple weeks because people stop posting without having the courtesy to let people know. (That's stop posting, not post slowly.)

Sometimes you might quit because you're busy and not have the time to post saying that you can't keep up (although since it really should only take, 'log in, two sentence post in OOC, log out' I'm not sure this is the case unless you've lost internet access). If you're still on the site and you've just joined two more rps elsewhere and started your own, it's just plain rude.

/rant

Anyway, I think we posted at the same time, or thereabouts! What Aurelie says still works though, I think.

Also, see the TV Tropes reference I dropped in there! ;)

sparkleshine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonWriter on Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:39 pm

You know... I was just about to think about responding and saying I'm busy right now this week. I've had a teacher who's been out three course periods due to personal issues and I've got two papers for her due Wednesday and Friday I need to work on. I've got two tests as well, one tomorrow and the next day. I've also got to read the last part of a book and write a third paper this week as well. Due to these things I would like to request that I get the week off. I've been given a long post and I really need to think how to respond to it.

On that note I think Azure said they were busy. I don't know about who controls Zador, oh it's blackwolf, but they've not been on for a a little while. Life Character I think you said you were not going to be able to role play much on here anymore and that's understandable. I've kind of not been responding as well because I've taken on my own two role plays and people are having trouble understanding one of them. I've been an idiot and somewhat allowed them to make their characters as they've pleased but have hinted to all of them there's a particular format to characters in that role play, even though they don't have to follow it 100%.

DragonWriter
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bani on Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:06 am

Oh, we did? -sweatdrops- Sorry! I'll edit Miraze's post to work in anything Aurelie said that might seem out of place^^:::

Bani
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparkleshine on Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:26 am

blackwolf has confirmed that he's quitting, he said he'd PM you, Dragonwriter. Also, just to let you guys know, I'm going to be gone pretty much all next week starting from the weekend. I might have internet access at the weekend, but not during the week.

I didn't realise Azure had mentioned being busy. Since we've lost a lot of people, it's probably going to be a good idea to go recruiting again but I'd rather Azure did that than any of us since it's his rp and I think recruiting for new players in his absence would be way too much taking over.

sparkleshine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonWriter on Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:43 am

If Azure didn't say they were busy it was probably someone else I remember reading. I don't mind taking over Zador, but that's a lot of characters and maybe in some ways unfair.

DragonWriter
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparkleshine on Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:43 am

I think you'd be good at playing Zador! :) but it might be a lot of work taking on all those characters at once. It's up to you whether you think you could or not. (I never multi-character in an rp simply because I tend to end up thinking I'd go crazy - 4x the rp!)

sparkleshine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NinaKerndall on Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:57 am

Hmm... I don't think I would play Karen very well. So do I go search for an RP partner now? Or perhaps we're still waiting for Azure?

NinaKerndall
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!