Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Survival Academy: While Dragons Rule

Survival Academy: While dragons rule

a part of “Survival Academy: While Dragons Rule”, a fictional universe by shmband.

The Survival Academy gathers the young people of the dwindling population, to learn how to preserve the future of humanity under the reign of dragons

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Survival Academy: While Dragons Rule”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Survival Academy: While dragons rule

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:53 am

No worries guys, I understand a lot of people are in the thick of it with school! We'll see how we go.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zombicide93 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:24 pm

Sorry guys, but I'm gonna have to pull out. My work load is coming down like an avalanche.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zombicide93
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Worldsastage on Tue May 01, 2012 3:38 pm

What's the status of this? Is it dead? Is there anyone here still interested in keeping this going?

Worldsastage
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Tue May 01, 2012 4:12 pm

I've got a bad feeling it may have stalled. Not enough consistent posters to really carry it forward. Shame really! I'm not gonna write it off, if all the little ducklings come swimming back and prove me wrong, so much the better! :)

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FinalHope on Tue May 01, 2012 5:22 pm

Sorry guys, I've gotta pull out. But don't let this roleplay die! Message eachother and keep it going. Its to good of a roleplay to simply die off!
"I will not stop till the darkness of this earth is destroyed.
So, in other words, scum like you will cease to exist, one way or another."

~Final

FinalHope
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelBell on Tue May 01, 2012 10:50 pm

I posted! Im just awaiting a reply...don't let it die, I love it so!
"I wasn't fighting BEARS!" ~Kyo Sohma

AngelBell
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Wed May 02, 2012 5:11 am

Alrighty I'll get on later and see what I can do. :)

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelBell on Sun May 13, 2012 8:02 pm

What happened again...?

AngelBell
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Mon May 14, 2012 3:50 am

Nothing's happened really. I think this one's stalled. Sorry chaps!

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Worldsastage on Mon May 14, 2012 12:19 pm

I'm still here and I'm still willing to keep this one going. It looks to me, shmband, that we're waiting on you to post something.

Worldsastage
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Mon May 14, 2012 1:47 pm

Yeah I realise it's my turn, but I don't think there's enough active players to work out the plot without me controlling four or five characters, and I can't invest that level of writing - I'm already doing exactly that for another RP which has been running for about 6 months. Can't do it for a second RP as well. Sorry guys.

shmband
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!