Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Abaddon

Abaddon

a part of “Abaddon”, a fictional universe by The Great Thundorz.

Within the seemingly normal world are the outcasts, those who were forced into this. The rise of Abaddon is nearing, and only one side can win the battle.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Abaddon”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Abaddon

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:49 pm

We just winged it. Literally, I got tired of waiting for days between posts only to have it be you me or Aria so I threw an idea onto the field.
"I saw the traveler make his way toward the monolith,
That thin gash amidst the clouds;
An open seam between heaven and earth that eluded the Eye of God.

Or perhaps it had not; perhaps it beckoned from one realm
To the other, wedded And ruled as one;
For look how clean it splits the horizon 'twain, absorbs it,
Makes it Strange,
An indomitable beam,
A Tower of Heaven."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Great Thundorz on Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:14 pm

... I'm saying PM me first before assuming I'm gone >_>;

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Great Thundorz
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Novelist Arc Warden Storyteller Streamwatcher Historian Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:17 pm

No one said you were gone, I was saying it's you me and Aria who visit this now. Instead of waiting two weeks between our three posts, why not just go in turn and we'll change it as need be? Be flexible.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Great Thundorz on Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:20 pm

True... I thought you were mentioning you two and Sword. Reaper is on and I think I can get her to start posting again, but for now I suppose it works... Although I do feel tired at the moment, also, you guys need skype! It's a faster way to get to me and it's not that bad. Also, I mean as in texting, not talking. Some people seem to get confused by this...

The Great Thundorz
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Novelist Arc Warden Storyteller Streamwatcher Historian Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:29 pm

I just don't like skype. It's racist against people who are me. :P Only reason I use it is cause it's the only thing the girlfriend has and I've got basic training in like a month. So after that I'll need some way to keep in touch and letters take waaaay too long.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:40 am

hey! no one forgot about you! I thought is was talking to us as in you and me and him because i know you check this every chance you can. It's your rp and i know how much you want it to succeed. I would never to go forward with anything until messaging you Thunder, don't you know that?
These violent delights have violent ends And in their triumph die, like fire and powder, Which, as they kiss, consume

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Great Thundorz on Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:46 pm

Ah, okey dokey... Well we need a temporarily posting order then. Anyone got any ideas then? And I know Aira, I was just confused as to what Beach said... Also, if you need me to post, just say so.

The Great Thundorz
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:19 pm

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C4L3N on Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:26 am

lemmi know if were going to be doing anything new. Im active just like thunder ive been busy. since im not a part of the direct event happening at the moment im going to sit out for a bit untill someone has an idea. anyway. off to bed, got work in 12 hours.
ImageGAY FURRY PRIDEImage

C4L3N
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Great Thundorz on Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:34 pm

Well that didn't take long for the posting to decrease ._.

The Great Thundorz
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kokonoe on Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:07 pm

Um, I would post as Rishen, but... I'm waitin for Albrt.
I am Kokonoe... of the funk (Nch nch nch nch Koko of the funk!)... ಠ_ಠ

Kokonoe
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:21 pm

I posted yesterday :D

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Great Thundorz on Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:34 pm

C4L3N: I'll send you a PM if anything comes up where you can come in.

AiraValkov: Cool. I may send in a post tonight myself just to get things moving along.

Kokonoe: Sorry about that. I hadn't heard from you in a while, so, I didn't include Albert's response in that time...

The Great Thundorz
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Great Thundorz on Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:32 pm

Everyone, I am announcing my new plan. Whenever you see a new post by me up, you can post whenever you want, but it's preferred you wait until I post again so I can catch up as well. I will be waiting a few days and be checking for new posts every day. With that said, I hope you guys will enjoy the RP again soon! :3

The Great Thundorz
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C4L3N on Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:41 am

lol i just went through and checked my posts to find Ive been using another name than Markus. Calen happens to be a char from one of my other RPs lol. now you see why i try not to do too many RPs at once hahaha I mix trivial things up

C4L3N
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SwordxPen on Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:43 pm

What happen to the fight with the Commander?

SwordxPen
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Great Thundorz on Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:32 am

It's still going on, but the fight's coming closer to an end with both looking like they might want at times.

The Great Thundorz
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!