Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Wish and a Regret

A Wish and a Regret

a part of “A Wish and a Regret”, a fictional universe by Jakuri-chan.

A prophecy handed down foretells the coming of a new Goddess—yet when her supposed vessel comes under threat, her life and the lives of others intersect, their meeting might be far more significant than any of them could dare conceive.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Wish and a Regret”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: A Wish and a Regret

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:16 am

It's all gorie it happens. Just wanted to make sure you didn't up and fall off the face of the planet.
"I saw the traveler make his way toward the monolith,
That thin gash amidst the clouds;
An open seam between heaven and earth that eluded the Eye of God.

Or perhaps it had not; perhaps it beckoned from one realm
To the other, wedded And ruled as one;
For look how clean it splits the horizon 'twain, absorbs it,
Makes it Strange,
An indomitable beam,
A Tower of Heaven."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:17 pm

Y'okay, so, I'm just going to do this because I feel like it . . . Lazuli and I are co-GMing a roleplay that spawned out of her mind, and since it's a high fantasy deal like this one, I figured I'd go and post some stuff about it here in the OOC just in case anyone here in this roleplay might find themselves interested in it.

The roleplay is pretty neat, the concept revolves around a dying world which is literally crumbling away into an endless void as the two reigning . . . deity-like figures are in-between a time of transition, one is falling into a deep sleep while the other is awakening. However, the one whom is awakening now has in the past nearly brought about a cataclysm that was only stopped by the former deity whom sealed him away using all of her power to maintain a seal over him while sustaining the world.

As her powers are beginning to fail, so is the world falling apart; it is during this that several figures come to life . . . gemstones assume human form in order to save the world. The gemstones are the children of the weakening Goddess, they are actually seeds of life which she'd planted all across the world at the beginning of everything in order to allow life to thrive. Although they are literal fragments of her power, there is more to the situation than them simply having to go to her, as they have taken on human form; they are possibly not even aware of what they really are. . . . They can well become tainted by the God whom is in the midst of awakening, and corrupted.

The roleplay is about the struggles these gemstones face as humans, and the journey they undergo as they drift between the clutches between good and evil. . . .

If anyone might be interested in this; there will be a link to it below. :D

The Misguided Ones.
"I'm just a wandering spirit, dead and gone, a blank void, as empty as can be...a lonely ghost."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LazuliMetempsychosis on Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:49 am

Awww.... Thanks so much, Opale! I really appreciate it!

LazuliMetempsychosis
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:39 pm

And now, the waiting game.

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:34 pm

I'll post again shortly.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:55 am

Shortly being how long?

*Is in nag mode*

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LazuliMetempsychosis on Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:24 pm

And I'll be posting after Opale is someone doesn't beat me to it.

LazuliMetempsychosis
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:20 pm

And I'm just gunna sit and wait for Gorie. Any word on the rest of the people in Misguided Lazuli?

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:32 pm

@Wake: Shortly more or less means I'll be posting tonight. =P

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LazuliMetempsychosis on Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:00 pm

Most everyone went out of town, but notified me... I'll be sending out pms(Again.. -_-) Tomorrow and reopening spots that anyone who cannot post characters(Or WIP at least) by the end of the day. Everyone is making excuses, but I really want to get this thing going before it dies. I feel bad, but I'm not going to wait for ever. It's been too long already. I'm sorry it's not active yet. D:

LazuliMetempsychosis
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:04 pm

I know that Annaky is out of town still; she made a post on TLBBaW saying that she'd been out of town for two weeks prior to making the informative post there, and the soonest she could probably get a post in for that roleplay was tomorrow; or Friday, depending on when she gets back. Lazuli if you want me to, I could send a PM to her and ask that she get her character done for your roleplay before worrying about posting in mine?

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LazuliMetempsychosis on Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:39 am

No, it's fine. Annaky is safe, because she let us know BEFORE she reserved her spot. Everyone else just reserved and vanished and when I began questioning where they were they all said "out of town" or "on vacation." Plus, with just one person missing, I can start the RP. When it's three, then things become difficult(Especially when all of them are the male characters and we're stuck with an almost fully female cast...).

LazuliMetempsychosis
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:08 pm

Well, still, I'd be completely good with asking her to worry about The Misguided Ones before The Lines Between Black and White. I know you want to get the roleplay kicked off soon, and mine's already been going for a little while now; and since it's moving slow anyway, I'd be fine with her not worrying about it first. :) I still have to worry about posting in there as Elisedd anyway. XD

. . . .also, everyone, I've finally gotten around to bringing Canaan out of Knell, you all are in for some 'fun' times when he's around. =P

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LazuliMetempsychosis on Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:36 am

Don't worry about it. ^_^ I'm starting it off in the next day or two anyway. She sent in a WIP, which is fine.

For sure! XD

LazuliMetempsychosis
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:50 pm

Okay . . . I think I might've finally gone a little more than crazy. ._. So, I'm managing to actually make a profile that is longer than Knell's for a roleplaying character. . . . XO It looks like the thing could surpass 10,000 words with no trouble!

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:57 pm

Haha that's nuts Opal! I could never do that.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:00 pm

This is why I should never work on a character profile while I've had coffee, and have my favorite band going on my iPod, it just gets me typing like a maniac. . . . And it just makes my imagination run around like a monkey on a sugar buzz. . . . Also, it probably doesn't help I'm making this profile for a Pokemon roleplay character.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:02 pm

Hey guys! Just a heads up, but I'm leaving for the Dominican Republic in a few hours. I'm going to be bringing my laptop with me but Internet there is apparently $15 - I don't know if this is for one use or the week or what, but I'll be buying it one of the days I'm there to check Facebook and update here. I leave at 6 am on Monday and return the following Monday so I'll try to place it in the middle of the week.

As a heads up for Beach, I'm giving you permission to write in a bit for Abeline if you must. I'll also extend this to everyone else if the situation calls for it.
y do i have a ƒεεℓเɳɠ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵃ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅʟʏ ᴇʟᴀʙᴏʀᴀᴛᴇ ՏℍⅈtℙᝪՏt

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:23 pm

All right thanks for the heads up Gorie! I probably won't just cause I have a thing about posting for other people cause I usually goof :P.Have fun on your trip all right?

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:33 pm

Well guys, I've safely arrived in the Dominican - and I have free WiFi in the lobby! YAAAAAY~!

So that means I'll update tomorrow, as its like 11:30 and I need sleeeeeeeep. First full day was a success, by the way. <3

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!