Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Wonderland: The Deck

Wonderland: The Deck

a part of “Wonderland: The Deck”, a fictional universe by DarlingRapture.

There is another tale to the story of wonderland. One that exists after Alice has left. The red queen has fallen, but a new evil arises as four kingdoms once lost come to live. Will the Creatures of Wonderland fight back? [ALOT more information inside.]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Wonderland: The Deck”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Wonderland: The Deck

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coricidinForte on Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:38 pm

Yeah, hey there Pie! :D I'd love to see you join, it'd be fun with you aboard. But I too will wait patiently.

@Darling: Okay, thank you again! I will do my best. :)

Also, does anyone know a good site to find photos for characters? I am at quite a loss here, hahah. :P
날 밀어내도 난 다시 네게로 다가가서

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

coricidinForte
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarlingRapture on Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:44 pm

Why don't you give me a description of what you want him to look like and I'll search for you. I've been finding pictures for quite a few people today. As I said, no life. Haha.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DarlingRapture
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:52 pm

:P I'm flattered. I think, hum... hum... I think I might be able to handle it, all my other games are slow at the moment, I can sacrifice some time for the sake of a good game ^^ Maybe I'll request the Twins? Yeah, I think I could do that.

Yush, yush it was :3 I really enjoyed that game. I'd be happy to see it started again ^^
slcam plz

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coricidinForte on Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:53 pm

I was thinking along the lines of someone tall and thin with facial features that are more androgynous than anything. Kind of along the lines of once he puts on make-up and such most people wouldn't think he's a boy at first glance, that kind of thing. I don't really care about the hair length or color, I was thinking of someone that seemed more east European though. And thank you, that'll help a lot. :D I'll tell you if I find anything that I like on my own though.

coricidinForte
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarlingRapture on Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:12 pm

@pieluver: I swear, I'm doing so much at once right now. Driving me freaking crazy xD And alright! Wonderful! I will reserve it for you.

Hmmm... well, perhaps I will. Why don't you message me and we can talk about it? I think I'd need a co owner. ;D

@Cor: Let me look for you, love. I have some good pictures in mind. c: I'll post some for you to look at and see if you like it.

In the mean time, would you both go look at my profile of Ruby? I feel like... I don't know, I want to make sure it's a good description.

DarlingRapture
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:24 pm

Well firstly, I quite like Ruby. She looks great to me ^^ I can't see anything wrong with the profile

Haha. There's no other way to live but busy, is there? XD And awesome ^^ I'll have something up as promptly as possible. :3 Ima put them both in the same profile, if that is alright. I haff an idea :3

:3 Sounds like a plan to Pie :D

And Cor, hehe, I'm flattered. It's great that you're here too. Fancy being in the same roleplay twice in less than a week?

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarlingRapture on Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:25 pm

Alright, Cor, here are some I found that you might like. I tried to look for more feminine males.

I think this would be a really good one for him because he does live in the North, where it's very cold and icy. His coat and the background match the cold and his symbol.

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k50 ... 3axbu0.jpg

But here are some others;

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k50 ... 4n9ny6.jpg

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k50 ... njatic.jpg

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k50 ... 4gw5wn.jpg

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k50 ... 35lea8.jpg

DarlingRapture
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:26 pm

I've submitted a WIP, please just ignore it for now, I'll let you know when it's finished xD

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coricidinForte on Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:49 pm

@Darling: Ah, thank you! I quite like the second one, I may end up using it.
I was originally going to try and find a photograph for him, but it looks like I'll decide against it as I'm not really coming up with anything that wouldn't be weird or creepy for me to use. In that case i'll dig around zerochan for a bit to see if I can find anything in addition to those.

As for your character, I really like her. She seems pretty balanced, and I like the whole 'childish' mind set she has going on. It's creepy, and interesting, so that's pretty cool. The whole doll thing is great too, I love a good character that has a variety of spooky dolls, the fact that many are alive just makes it better. If anything I would describe her ambitions, like, why does she want to become the queen of hearts and what not. What drives her? That kind of thing, I think that's the only thing that's really missing.

@Pie: Hahah, yep. Guess we have similar tastes. :D

coricidinForte
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarlingRapture on Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:56 pm

@Pie: I won't rush you, take your time. I am sure whatever you come up with will be outstanding.
@Des: Alright ^^ Take your time.
@Cor: i am glad you found one you have interest in. c: Thank you for your input; I'll work on that part. Once you get towards the end of the profile, its like... ugh.

DarlingRapture
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coricidinForte on Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:31 pm

Yeah, I know the feeling.
I just submitted the WIP, you don't have to accept it yet if you don't want to. I'm going to take a break and then finish it up afterwards. :)

coricidinForte
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:06 am

>.< So many words. Please forgive the long-windedness of my character sheet (Pshh, technically it is two) XD I couldn't help myself; Jay and Danny really took a life of their own. I'm nearly done, promise, It'll be finished by this evening ^^ The thing that's tripping me up the most is that apparently the coding here dictates that colour is spelled without the u, and I keep putting it in there anyway then having to go back and fix it XD

Please tell me if I'm missing anything in the bits I've already finished. I think the likes bit and the hobbies bit got blended a bit, but I suppose it's alright because they do like their hobbies, I suppose.

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarlingRapture on Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:13 pm

Don't worry about it, pie. I love it already and it's just amazing. I can't stop reading it.

I"m going to open De'laire's brother up since the person playing it fibbed about making an account. Been going through some crap.

DarlingRapture
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:30 pm

Aw, you flatter me :3

I've finished, I think. The history is tl;dr, but I couldn't help myself XD I added their usual locations to the tail end of the History as well ^^ If there is anything that needs fixing, don't hesitate to tell me ^^

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarlingRapture on Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:36 pm

It looks lovely! c: I loves et. Good job <3333

Thank you for adding their locations x3 I hope my ideas weren't too stupid.

DarlingRapture
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:40 pm

^^ <3

Nuu, I thought they were good :3 The Tea Village is especially cute :3 If I was there I'd totally squee (I don't think it's manly enough for Jay or Danny though XD)

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarlingRapture on Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:45 pm

I was trying to think of cheesier names but... xD I couldn't come up with anything. I don't know what else to add, but hopefully if anyone else has any ideas for where characters live, they will let me know.

OH! I must add the Wonderland Caverns >< I think if the Royals Band together, they will go looking for the Wonderland King...that's a faint idea though.

DarlingRapture
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:54 pm

Trying to get a little work done on my character now -.- I'm sorry, I had a friend over yesterday and she didn't leave until just now.

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thetasigma on Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:42 pm

Hello there!
Might I reserve the Male Mad Hatter? I'm Theta, by the by.

thetasigma
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarlingRapture on Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:17 pm

Yes, you may. I'll reserve it right now.

Oh, I have a quick thing to mention on that so might you send me a private message? That would be great.

DarlingRapture
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!