Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Victorian Era

The Victorian Era

a part of “The Victorian Era”, a fictional universe by Scarlet Loup.

The Victorian Era was a period of culture, of art, and of peace...but how long can this peace last?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Victorian Era”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Victorian Era

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:49 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Victorian Era"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: The Victorian Era

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HybridGurl on Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:30 am

May I make an English Princess?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HybridGurl
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wanderer on Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:23 pm

May I reserve a French Princess? I can have a character sheet up shortly. :)
Which, speaking of character sheets, is there a particular one you would like us to use?
~ wanderer.

Wanderer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Natzalia on Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:41 pm

May I reserve the English Grand Duchess? I can have her up later tonight! :D any particular character sheet you'd like me to use?

Natzalia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:18 pm

Natzalia, you may reserve the Grand Duchess. No, there is not character form you must use but I expect you to try to cover the basics :3

HybridGurl, you can make an English princess but she would need to be the sister of the King, simply because he is only thirty four and hasn't been married. Is that fine by you?

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HybridGurl on Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:44 pm

Sure! Any age or does she need to be like 25 and up?

HybridGurl
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:59 pm

Technically, any age could work but their father died when Henry (the king) was like eighteen or so...so she'd have to be like at least sixteen or so. Is that okay?

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:55 am

So just stopping by, RP seem interesting. So I'm guessing the monarchy thing is just make a royal /noble and if they're accepted it works. So we be fudging history a bit, guess I'd also like to know about the possibility of Russia being able to step in, whether on the blue blood or commoner scale

Nekohina
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:17 am

Hm, yes, you could put it that way. This roleplay is sort of an "Alternate History" one because of the "create your own monarch thing". Hmm...actually, I really like that idea. The Russians were still ruled by Tsars in that time period, right? Sure, go ahead! I won't be able to update the character list to show Russia until I get back from school but, in the mean time, feel free to make a Russian whatever :)

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HybridGurl on Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:57 am

Since I wanted a 19 year old, that works perfect!

HybridGurl
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:40 pm

Glad to hear that :D

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:14 am

Feel free to start posting once you've created a character, guys!

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:18 pm

I sent in a German Princess CS if that's quite alright. Should I wait for it to be approved to post or what? :)

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:55 pm

I truly don't see the point in having created a character if you all are going to be inactive...if you have exams or something, that's understandable, but I would have liked a post saying so.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:24 pm

Sorry I've been inactive, but I'm not going to continue this roleplay if it's just a romance between two of the character's and they don't try to include my character in any of their posts ... :l

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:01 pm

...you only posted twice. We would like to start action as soon as possible. There's only been romance because Atha and I are the only active ones on here and, occasionally, Sam/Mistress of Adaption.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:29 pm

Which is why I stopped posting, because I tried to integrate my character into the RP but only succeeded in being ignored. I'm sorry, but I can't continue this RP.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:48 pm

Then I'll help integrate you into it. I hate to see a person walk away from a roleplay...

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PixieCP on Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:27 pm

I'd just like to flag my interest in this story because it's a fun era to write for, and I'll get back to you with a character and what not as soon as I'm done hosting Christmas.

PixieCP
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PixieCP on Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:08 am

Alright, I've applied, now I'm off to read through the rp thus far.

PixieCP
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!