Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Great Plague

The Great Plague

a part of “The Great Plague”, a fictional universe by Kuukakulily.

The Great Plague began 3 months ago. Zombies roam the land attacking all those that stray across their path. You are a survivor in this new world. What will you do to stay alive? {OPEN}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Great Plague”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Great Plague

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cordeaux on Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:25 pm

Alright I'm back in, what a stupid thing to do. I was looking forward to this and I'm not about to just drop out due to lack of confidence, I just hope you people don't put me to shame!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cordeaux
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:26 pm

Yay! So glad to have you back! You'll be absolutely fine! =D

x

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:09 pm

Yeah psssshh don't worry about that shit, we're all bros here!
I should go.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:36 pm

Okay, I worked alllllll day today and I'm super tired. I've read what ya'll got so far and I love it! I swear to high heaven that I'll post tomorrow morning! Please forgive me, I feel like a horrible GM :(

Kuukakulily
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Augusta on Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:56 am

Can I join this? I might not be on the same level as you guys and even though I'm part British, I don't live in England and I only speak English when I am with my dad, so I'm not used to talk/write English every day. But I'll try my best if my character gets accepted. :)
“Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect. It means that you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections.” - Gerard Way

Augusta
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:01 am

Sure, just post a character and we'll go from there.

Kuukakulily
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cordeaux on Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:30 pm

I'm kind of confused right now, I am having trouble working out where we are posting in the RP. In a bar that is still accepting money, I had no idea society was still up and running for one.

So let me get this straight, on the towns edge there is a working bar full of alive, normal people and we go there eventually coming together or whatever.

Is the town okay? Or is it overrun and just the bar is left with somehow still alive people inside.

Cordeaux
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:39 pm

Well, it was just how I wanted to set my first scene, it's the tiniest of towns. A place on the way to bigger places, there's probably only a hand full of people there, if that. People still use it when making their way to other places. Money is good but trading things of value is better.

Plus you can start anywhere you like! ;P Go wild! Let your imagination run free, see what you come up with, lol ;D

x

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cordeaux on Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:30 pm

My first post is up, it might have been a bit much but y'know.

Cordeaux
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:46 pm

Cor, man! I don't know what you were worried about! That was a great first post! =D I just knew John was gonna be fun! I'm so super glad you came back!

Well done!

Loved it! ;P

x

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonstruck on Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:45 am

I've submitted two characters for approval. >.> I hope you're still accepting! :-D Please let me know.

Moonstruck
Member for 13 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cordeaux on Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:33 am

Can't wait to be roleplaying with you then, we shall have fun.

Cordeaux
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonstruck on Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:45 pm

Lol! Yes, we shall. ('shall' I love that you use that word XD I can tell we''re gonna have fun ) I've created two locals in the small town everyone's characters are in right now. Hopefully they fit into the group.

Moonstruck
Member for 13 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cordeaux on Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:23 pm

Not much of a group to fit into to be honest, a Lara Croft type girl, a biker with an attitude, a jolly fat man and a girl scout (No offence meant to anybody's characters).

But yeah they'll be fine.

Cordeaux
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyNd on Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:54 pm

Ah ha! I just discovered how to reply! I've been trying for ages. Ha :L That is the best description of the characters. What part of America is this meant to be in by the way?

LadyNd
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyNd on Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:57 pm

Oh yes and, is the soldier a "proper" character in this if you get what I mean. I'm really liking him so far.

LadyNd
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:03 pm

I would say Midwestern. My character describes it as being fairly close or in Arizona. Also, sorry for not being as active as I should. I read everbody's posts though and I really love them all!

Kuukakulily
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyNd on Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:38 pm

Awesome, just trying to figure out where Paxton's mum is :L I don't think anyone minds. And same, I am so obsessed with post-apocalyptic things and I'm loving everyone's posts and characters !

LadyNd
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cordeaux on Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:22 pm

The soldier is sort of an NPC character but I am starting to get attached as well. For now I'll keep playing him, he might even become more of a proper character. We'll see!

Cordeaux
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:47 pm

You could do a CS for him if you'd like Cordeaux.

Kuukakulily
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!