Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Beneath our Skins

Beneath our Skins

a part of “Beneath our Skins”, a fictional universe by Echo_Rose.

This is the story about eight friends and their life [Literate|Open]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Beneath our Skins”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Beneath our Skins

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leisurelyatwar on Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:08 pm

I'm so sad Jordana left me :,(

Fuck yhuuuu

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

leisurelyatwar
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:52 pm

Sorry about the novel post...warning to all Summers not going to he rhe same after all this.

@Rosa im sad too :[ but at least we still have her in the other two rps ;]
"So, I guess we are who we are for alot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.”
"Standing on the fringes of life... offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor.”-Perks of Being a Wallflower

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:12 pm

I loved her exit, but I am disappointed that she left. Now who is suppose to be the backbone. I mean Jay was there for everyone. Maddie is somewhat of a backbone, but she is on the verge of breaking. I guess this is going to tear down everyone. And I am excited for Summer's reaction.
Gir ♥

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mariamaeoccheto on Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:25 pm

Miss_Dreamer wrote:I loved her exit, but I am disappointed that she left. Now who is suppose to be the backbone. I mean Jay was there for everyone. Maddie is somewhat of a backbone, but she is on the verge of breaking. I guess this is going to tear down everyone. And I am excited for Summer's reaction.

Awww you're fuckin' cute. There's at least Echo, Rosa, Winter to pull it back together.Those ladies can haul one hell of an RP when they put their heads together. You're def in for a treat with them. xoxo you'll never be alone.

@Rosa ... take your shit back to the suicidals anonymous group, I aint the one. ;)

mariamaeoccheto
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leisurelyatwar on Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:17 pm

I'm sorry I need to say this, I can't hold myself back anymore. This roleplay has turned corny and lame. Can some of you please dial down the corniness and remember your post should be about QUALITY not QUANTITY. I would rather read a brief but good post then skim a crappy lengthy post. Not calling out anyone individually but for real I'm starting to dread this roleplay except for the few who make it bearable. Someone needs to say it and I'm a bitch in real life so I have nooooo problem being a bitch in this roleplay.

I understand you may feel obligated to write longer post because other people might, but there is no reason to be ashamed if your posts are actually three or four paragraphs, adding in poorly articulated details is not making your post better. Not trying to single anyone out or hurt anyone's feelings (remember this is a cyber world - not REAL) just please take my advice

P.S. I understand this is a group of friends but there are secrets among friends. Maria had the permission to acknowledge Kalebs crush on Summer, but as stated in Kalebs profile and multiple times in the roleplay that Kaleb's crush on Summer is a secret. Unless otherwise stated it remains a secret. Tv addict I'm going to reply to your post so please don't edit

leisurelyatwar
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:43 pm

RPGRosa wrote:I'm sorry I need to say this, I can't hold myself back anymore. This roleplay has turned corny and lame. Can some of you please dial down the corniness and remember your post should be about QUALITY not QUANTITY. I would rather read a brief but good post then skim a crappy lengthy post. Not calling out anyone individually but for real I'm starting to dread this roleplay except for the few who make it bearable. Someone needs to say it and I'm a bitch in real life so I have nooooo problem being a bitch in this roleplay.

Well screw you and your posts, bitch!

......lmfao just kidding. just kidding.

Apparently, someone else was phased though. *rolls eyes*

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:46 pm

I hope Jyxii post wasn't real. Because that was hilarious and a weird way to quit.
EDIT: DAAMMMMNNNNN She really did just quit.

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:08 pm

@Rosa love ya bitch <3

@Jay lol yeah we will just move past this and i can not wait for dee to really get involved.

@Dreamer lol well she did quit.

So as of right now we plan on having everyone head to lakeside, have some fun and what not.

I understand I may ot be one of the best gms but I do try, this rp wouldnt be so successful if it wasn't for Maria or Rosa. They have helped me out a ton such as where the rp goes plot wise and so much more. I just try to keep the rp fun and exciting and I do hope y'all are enjoying it so far bc I am. Yes there has been some stuff going on on the outside of the rp but we are just going to move on from it and have fun with the rp.

P.S: Ic drama = good
ooc drama = bad

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leisurelyatwar on Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:36 pm

Hey I thought I was being nice considering the fact that she ran out Maria.

I'm really not usually such a scrappy little hoe but Im not in the mood now or ever to read something lameee

Looking forward to the story progressing

;*smooches

leisurelyatwar
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mariamaeoccheto on Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:05 pm

@Rosa HOL UP, I ain't fear no bitch. If anything ran me out it was the melting of my brain cells when I read 5-8 paragraphs of mind dulling detail and character developments that appeared to be derived from an episode of Steve Wilkos. But ur my bitch I fuckin luv u

@echo shit had to get real. Ill be back soon xoxoxo

ANYWAY

street justice.

mariamaeoccheto
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:17 pm

@Maria lmao you crack me up cant wait till your back, things will just get a whole lot more interesting lmao

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mariamaeoccheto on Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:37 pm

yolo.

**EDIT:** In my most recent post you'll have to excuse the slushiness and sensibility. I had to explain a lot and give insight to what Jaylene was feeling and how she came to take up residence in Vegas safely.

she'll see all her homies in a couple weeks!

mariamaeoccheto
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:14 pm

Okay everyone, so I would suggest to everyone that they head to lakeside. I know some peoples last post were connected around lizzie so I would just maybe try to move around that and have them go to the lake. Madi is already there, and Kaleb and Summer will be there soon enough :]

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Torex on Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:02 pm

attention wonderful world of Beneath our Skins, I regret to inform you that the roleplayer you knew as WinterWhisperz has passed away. There had been an accident at work a few days ago, she was going up a faulty ladder and it fell apart, ultimately it decapitated her......it was horrible....ya know, what they say is true, when your decapitated, your head lives for a few seconds longer than the rest of your body....and the last thing she did was scream......and I am seriously horrible at making jokes like this, all in all i made a new profile because the other username was getting old. Just so i know you all read this, if your looking to give condolences to the family, please send me a message.

I am sorry for your loss.

Torex
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:06 pm

@Torex your horrible lmfao glad your back hun! <3

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hoodrattt on Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:43 pm

much like Winter, I made a new profile

(mariamaeoccheto) durr dummies! :P xox

hoodrattt
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Torex on Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:58 pm

I found an awesome Soda gif but cant pm yet.....

and also.......

That tis all........

Torex
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:54 pm

An NPC character? "Bartender", soooo......

How do you add NPC names to tag exactly? :\

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:21 pm

you cant add npc in tags unless u make a character profile for them

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:29 am

Well, there's something named "Bartender" at the bottom of the screen that I can tag my post with, but I know I never created that NPC. My character has never even stepped foot into a bar......

......just yet.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!