Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fairy Tail: Now and Forever

Fairy Tail: Now and Forever

a part of “Fairy Tail: Now and Forever”, a fictional universe by THESexyMaid_001.

Fairy Tail is the strongest Guild in the Kingdom of Fiore. Discover who you are and help carry on their legacy!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fairy Tail: Now and Forever”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Fairy Tail: Now and Forever

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby whscorbin on Fri May 24, 2013 11:10 pm

O.o I can't imagine writing something on my forehead and it being legible, seems like it would be hard to do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

whscorbin
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damioa on Sat May 25, 2013 1:44 am

If lord doesn't post tommorow, I'll post sunday.
Damioa

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Damioa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LordFaet on Sun May 26, 2013 8:04 pm

I'm really sorry guys. Shit hit the fan pretty unexpectedly this weekend. I'll post tomorrow guaranteed, but it's a miracle I even have the time for this much right now.
The greatest paladin of all times-CHAMPION OF DARKNESS!
The empress of shadowfall who commands all the undead-CHAMPION OF LIGHT!
Welcome to Adventure Quest Worlds!

LordFaet
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damioa on Sun May 26, 2013 8:43 pm

It's cool lord. Handle Bidness gangsta lol.

Damioa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RebornAncient12 on Tue May 28, 2013 5:25 am

Uh, hello? Out of control wagon headed for the HQ? Is that a bad entrance by me or what?

RUN

RebornAncient12
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UltraVioleta on Tue May 28, 2013 7:59 pm

Ha ha ha, no I think it's a very fitting entrance for a soon to be Fairy Tail member XD
~ The Pale Violet

UltraVioleta
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby リンーちゃん on Tue May 28, 2013 8:41 pm

Aya... I feel guilty for not speaking in the OOC TuT

And sorry for not posting that often! I think I may be running in maybe one too many rps xD

Ehem... Anyways, I made a post! And I added in Reborn's post too, that way you can get to speak with the guild members! It's not very fun to be rping on your own afterall ouo
After Watching That One Good Anime...

リンーちゃん
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby whscorbin on Wed May 29, 2013 1:17 pm

Dammit XD didn't realize people had started posting again, will post asap after I catch up reading

whscorbin
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damioa on Wed May 29, 2013 1:41 pm

So much was freaking happening. Ari fainting. Other Ari leaving. Wagons. So hectic. It made me write a long post. lol.

Damioa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LordFaet on Wed May 29, 2013 3:37 pm

Suddenly people start posting like crazy when I finally get busy. Ain't that a bee.

LordFaet
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby THESexyMaid_001 on Thu May 30, 2013 1:10 am

@Damioa: Suna and I apologize for Ari's stinky behavior. She is just an angry small person. She will probably never succeed in beating any of you unless a miracle happens. (^w^)

THESexyMaid_001
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Thu May 30, 2013 11:21 am

Dammit! Ain't nobody got time for that!

Okay, so... I'll see what I can add to this cluttered mess of posts, probably nothing since everything's been said and done. On that note I'd like to ask if people didn't go on about posting like it's a race. I know impatience is your friend at the moment, but not everyone has a lack of life that much free time to post every day. I, too, have been horrendously busy with stuff.

Again, on that note: I'd like to announce a couple of things. The first one that my posting rate will slow down more with the coming weeks due to a project I gotta do. Second, I'd like to say that, starting the third of June, I will be away for a vacation that'll last a full week. (In short, I'll be gone from Monday (3rd of June.) to Monday. (10th of June.))

I will try to sneak in a post tonight, or maybe even tomorrow morning, but during that vacation you won't be hearing anything from me. If need be, anyone willing can move Gitana during the time I'm gone. (Don't go too crazy, though!)
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damioa on Thu May 30, 2013 4:13 pm

Well Damia can't really fight girls all to well. He has a phobia of certain actions women make that cloud his mind when he fights. He can just settle fo teasing her a little with Ruby for now. @ Maid lol

Damioa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Thu May 30, 2013 4:36 pm

Okay, ended up managing a sneak-post. Not much, but what do you do when others have already got the problem ready to be solved? I'm just glad I managed a wee-little post.

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UltraVioleta on Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:43 am

I'm so sorry for my absence you guys, I'm currently on a cross country road trip with my family and have only managed to get wi-fi now. I will be returning home in a couple of days where I will continue posting again. :)

UltraVioleta
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RebornAncient12 on Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:46 am

I think...this RP is dead...?

RebornAncient12
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damioa on Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:02 am

Nah. We just waiting on Maid to get back.

Damioa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RebornAncient12 on Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:12 am

Oh....

What's taking Maid so long?

RebornAncient12
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby THESexyMaid_001 on Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:24 am

Hey guys, I am soooo sorry for the wait, but I got in some pretty bad trouble which resulted in my disappearance. :( But I am back and I don't plan on getting in anymore trouble (I'm going to join sports and I can't be getting in trouble if I want to stay). It made it worse cause once I was allowed on I had forgotten my password so I had to do some serious thinking before I remembered it.

I hope everyone is still interested! :)

THESexyMaid_001
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RebornAncient12 on Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:12 pm

Yay! Maid's back! :D

RebornAncient12
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!