Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Buffy the Vampire Slayer: A New Generation

Buffy the Vampire Slayer: A New Generation

a part of “Buffy the Vampire Slayer: A New Generation”, a fictional universe by xLevesquex.

This takes place 16 years after the fall of Sunnydale (2019) where Buffy is dead. The rest of the scoobies are still alive but don't fight anymore. Will the new scoobies save the world? What happens when Spike and Angel join this new crew? (REMAKE)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Buffy the Vampire Slayer: A New Generation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Buffy the Vampire Slayer: A New Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:47 am

No, no, it's totally okay! I just wanted to point out that stuff to everyone, for future awareness! It's a simple mistake, no biggie. :)
If change is a part of life, why does it seem both cruel and gentle? -Tohru Honda

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkie on Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:37 pm

Okay, I'll fix it up then in my next post. Throw it like she forgot it and everything x3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Darkie
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:47 pm

I am going to get Maggie sorted later today and should have faith by Tomorrow!

Hope this Ok x

Polka
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:20 pm

Are we gonna get things going or what? I'm not trying to sound impatient but I'm like super bored and in my many many moon of experience the longer you wait the more people become less interested. Just saying, I know Polka can agree with me.
And on the eighth day, Death said "Let the killing begin!"

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkie on Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:41 pm

I have a post ready to go, just.. Thought I should wait a little for Polka to post with Maggie and of course for xLevesquex to post too. Otherwise it feels like I'm pushing them away from the roleplay .w.

Darkie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:51 pm

Sorry guys just got home from work :) I will post very soon.

Polka
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:51 pm

@Polka; it's okay, just post when you can and get Faith in when you can, I'm not that impatient. :)

@Darkie; no, no, I'm encouraging you to post actually, I wasn't posting because I wanted to wait for my fellow roleplayers to post before me.

@deathrisesagain; I'm taking a while to post because I want everyone to be on the same page.

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkie on Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:56 pm

Oh okay then. I'll send it and then go to bed. I think you guys live pretty far from my time zone xD

Darkie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:09 pm

Well I live in the Uk so my timezone is a bit different :)
I'm going to post now and start working on Faith!

@xLev- you wouldn't mind sending me a PM of what you want Faith to do in this :)

EDIT****- ok so I have posted, Maggie is one year older then everyone else. I had to work it like this after discussions with Death. Also Maggie's birthday is October 31st so she will be holding an after party after the school party. Hope you are all Ok with this but I think it could be a great opportunity for some Vamp attacks or maybe something else...

Polka
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:28 pm

So i had it all written up on my tablet and just before i hit submitt.......my tablet dies! So i had to wait till my sis got home to get her laptop. I'm not trying to force anyone to post. I just....well what i'm saying is that patience ain't my virtue or middle name...I'm Death....lol

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DancingRomani on Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:54 pm

Ugh I am already so exhausted.

Anyway, I'll be moving over the next two days. Sorry for my second post being so short, I might just have to rectract my first two posts till I get back online. I might be able to post from my phone, but I only have a limited amount of data I can use.

Hopefully it's not going to take long.

DancingRomani
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:07 pm

Blargh! I just realized that I haven't even written down Breanna's personality yet! >_<
Sorry guys, I'll get it written down asap!

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:09 am

Ok so I have been thinking on this for a little while now. I hate to complain but it's hard to understand who yall are talking about when you say he or she all the time. I understand doing it for your own characters but when you're referencing another, I don't know who you're talking about. Can yall add names every now and then in yall's posts please? Thank you so much for not stabbing me with a spork.

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:53 pm

I think that is the whole point of the Character tagging system :)
But I will see what i can do for you Death !! :P

Polka
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:49 pm

I was waiting for others to post. I didn't want it to seem I will post after every post.

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkie on Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:44 am

Well, I am kinda waiting for DancingRomani to post actually before I post .w.

Darkie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sly_Mafia on Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:21 am

Still here. Just moved back onto campus
Wanting a friendship like Breyton's since 2003

Sly_Mafia
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:08 pm

If I remember right Dancing said that they're going to withdraw until they are done moving, and then jump back in. my opinion is that we continue rping, and then when they return send them a pm with a update on it.

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:42 am

Hey y'all Ifaerie and me went ahead and posted to keep things going. I don't want this rp to die. It's the only interesting one that around so far. Can we please keep going?

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:26 pm

I will get a post up tomorrow for you :)

Polka
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!