Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

New Adventures in a Digital World

New Adventures in a Digital World

a part of “New Adventures in a Digital World”, a fictional universe by ~Living-Dead Doll~.

Four teens are suddenly sucked into a portal that sends them to a different dimension full of monsters and hardship. Will they ever be able to make it home and why were they ever brought to this place? ((Restart))

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “New Adventures in a Digital World”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: New Adventures in a Digital World

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:25 pm

Not too far from being done.

Right, now I'm done.
The Spice Melange occurs on only one planet in the entire universe.
The Planet Arrakis, also known as Dune.
He who controls Arrakis, controls the Spice. He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

Omnomnomnom

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:25 pm

Alright guys, I know everyone is waiting on me. I will write up a post tomorrow, hopefully before one. Sorry for the delay but I am super tired tonight but hopefully I will have some time inbetween my college classes.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:26 am

Alright everyone, I am working on the next post right now. Just to give you a heads up, anything that is typed in bold and a different font (and has a line under the paragraph) will be like a voiceover that says what happened, that way things move smoothly. I was thinking of writing up collaboration pages for events like that, but I think the voice over/narrator (?) makes things go smoother. That is not to say you cannot collaborate, because you can!!

After everyone else posts one more time, we will have a digimon attack and this will be a chance for everyone's digimon to digivolve to the in-training level (except for mine who will go to the rookie level).
I will have each of you pick a number (between 1-10) and whoever gets the closest, gets to digivolve to the rookie level. The number system is to keep things fare.

As for the digimon we will face, I will be making a poll. There will probably be three to four choices, though we will only face one digimon. I will also be posting a new thread of "Where to Go" so we can keep up with everyone.

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:10 pm

I am soooooo sorry it took so long to get the post done. In college we were preparing for midterms (which are all this coming week) and then Thursday was my daughters birthday, Friday and Saturday we had a party for her and then her cousin who is 18 hours younger and just...ugh.....I have been so busy!! I am sooo very sorry!!! *cries*
Please PLEASE don't let this die because of it!! I promise I will make it up to you guys somehow!! I'm really sorry!!

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:45 pm

It's alright; I got my post in already. :P ...Though you might have to pm the other two o get a response from them...maybe. I'm not sure how often they check this.
Hi peoples! If you're interested in a rp partner, let me know. Im always looking for a new rp to get into!

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:43 pm

Oh...I really hope this rp doesn't die; it barely started! It was looking like it might get pretty interesting, too...

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:24 am

Well honestly, I thought it had died but seeing as Temple posted, we can continue with just the three of us if you guys want to.

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:46 pm

Well, even that post was a few days ago. But I'm willing to keep this rp going with just the three of us, as long as everyone's okay with that.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!