Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Rileys' Ranch

The Rileys' Ranch

a part of “The Rileys' Ranch”, a fictional universe by RawkFist.

The Ranch is a place for the unwanted, where rebellious teenagers are sent to learn the error of their ways through labour. However, the family who run this Ranch are far from normal; they are hiding a very dark secret, for which they need six teenagers.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Rileys' Ranch”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Rileys' Ranch

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawkFist on Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:34 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Rileys' Ranch"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RawkFist
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: The Rileys' Ranch

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyGotScared on Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:37 pm

Can I reserve one of the female teens please?
Where there is no imagination there is no horror. | Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

My honey I know, with the dawn that you will be gone, but tonight you belong to me
Patience and Prudence

http://www.peacefullyreckless.tumblr.com/

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AmyGotScared
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SailorTitan on Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:41 pm

Hello! :) May I reserve one of the Rileys? The mother, please.

SailorTitan
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby foxboxx31 on Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:10 pm

May I reserve one of the male teenagers please?

foxboxx31
Member for 11 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:13 pm

My I reserve the Daughter of the Riley's?
May I actually reserve a troubled teen female? I have a great idea for her!
This is happening. I am here and I am looking at her, and she is so beautiful. I can see it.This one moment when you know you’re not a sad story, you are alive. And you stand up and see the lights on buildings and everything that makes you wonder, when you were listening to that song on that drive with the people you love most in this world. And in this moment, I swear, we are infinite

youloveme?
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:28 pm

May I reserve the Daughter of the Rileys please?

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawkFist on Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:35 pm

Yes, to all of you.

I look forward to seeing your characters. c:

Thank you all, I appreciate it.

RawkFist
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:40 pm

Female teen here! xD
Last edited by ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*~*~*~*~ My Persistent Friend ~*~*~*

"Suicide doesn't take away the pain, it just gives it to someone else." --->>*HELP*
"자살은 고통을 없애주지 않는다. 단지 다른 사람에게 고통을 전가 시킬 뿐이지." --->>*도움*

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:42 pm

Female teen please.
Last edited by tornadofan2 on Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:44 pm

tornadofan2 wrote:Is there a female teen left? Otherwise I take a male teen.

I took the last female teen but you can take it from me, I'm going to back out of this one....

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:46 pm

Okay, thank you very much!

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Izzyvamp on Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:01 pm

Can I reserve a troubled male? There's one left if I read right... right? XP
Also, IF I can have two characters, can I also have the oldest son? But I know that only the Riley's are supposed to know the secret, so it's your call :)

Izzyvamp
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MerpyTheScareCrow on Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:20 pm

I'd like to reserve the Riley's youngest son, if that's not a problem.

MerpyTheScareCrow
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChloeB223 on Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:19 pm

Hello, I'd like to reserve the Riley mother if that's not a problem ^_^

ChloeB223
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Boomerang on Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:21 pm

Could I reserve the oldest Riley if that's okay with Izzyvamp? I have a good idea for the character. Please?

Boomerang
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Izzyvamp on Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:50 pm

UGHHHHH
Nah I'm kiddin' that's fine :3. I dunno if he'd even allow it anyways. Can't wait to see what you come up with. :)

Izzyvamp
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyGotScared on Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:59 pm

I finished my character sheet, if there's anything you want me to change just let me know! ^^

AmyGotScared
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChloeB223 on Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:15 pm

Hi, I think I'm gonna retract my reservation. Sorry

ChloeB223
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawkFist on Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:30 am

Okay, wow... Um, I really wasn't expecting this to be so popular.

I'm going to be honest with you all right now, I seriously don't have the time or patience to go through each and every reservation because some of you have reserved characters that other people have or you've retracted your reservations and have given them to someone else. Instead, what I'm going to do is look through all the sheets that have been submitted and pick the people that I think are the best.

I'm sorry if this is inconvenient for some of you, but it just seems a whole lot easier. I want to thank you all for submitting/reserving characters. It really is much appreciated. c:

RawkFist
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Boomerang on Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:54 pm

Hi! I really want to keep my role for the eldest brother. I'm gonna quickly finish his char sheet if that's okay with you!

Boomerang
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!