Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat โ€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Contagion: After The Ending

Contagion: After The Ending

a part of “Contagion: After The Ending”, a fictional universe by Emily3456.

The Virus spread. Billions died. The Ending began. We may have survived the apocalypse, but the Virus changed us. All of us. And Now, we must make it through After The Ending.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Contagion: After The Ending”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Contagion: After The Ending

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:23 pm

Hey, so this sounded so interesting when I read it yesterday, but I didn't have the time to respond. I felt so sad (got emotional for no reason). But now I can, so yaaayy!!

Can I reserve two characters, a guy and a girl? They are related. The female FC is Skylar Samuels and the male one would be Steven R. McQueen.

"Her heart was a secret garden and the walls were very high."
~ William Goldman

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:54 pm

Sure thing!
โ€œThe moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.โ€

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Emily3456
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rivaille on Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:18 pm

#Excitement

Off to Key West tomorrow, I'll get a day or two late start but (Be back on the 6th, but late. So probably the 7th) but rest assured I'll get a post in asap.

Chat with you folks laterr.

Rivaille
Member for 10 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cadounus on Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:51 am

Hey everyone!

Having just poured over all of the characters, i've noticed mine falls a little short in comparison!

Are you guys happy for me to leave the history as it is, or would you like me to add more to it? :) I'm more than happy to do so! But i'm a touch busy with work and things today and tomorrow! Let me know!

All of your characters are absolutely amazing, by the way. Some really nice work. I can't wait to get started with you all! (:

~Cad

Cadounus
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:39 am

@Cad,

So I have not gotten my first character accepted yet and I am currently working on the second, but I for one like your history the way it is. It's up to you whether or not you want to change it.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rivaille on Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:01 am

Hanging out in an airport, and contemplating a second character. Em, consider this a tentative reserve/heads up. He/ she might not be submitted right away, most likely a late starter.

And Cad, looks good to me. I'm interested to see how this 'feeding off the virus' works in story.

Rivaille
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cadounus on Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:20 am

Alright, cool. Thank you!!

@Rivaille: I hope it works out well. And doesn't end in certain death. Haha. I'll probably have him try and keep it all low key. That being said, I'm not sure what to think of your character. He seems extremely tuned in and focused. A threat to my character, for sure!

~Cad

Cadounus
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:27 am

Didn't get to work on my boy yesterday due to a family emergency but he will be submitted and mostly done tonight.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rivaille on Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:28 pm

Just checking in, making sure this is still alive and kicking? :)

Rivaille
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby legacy14 on Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:53 am

I'm still here. Lurking around and reading up on profiles here and there.

legacy14
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cadounus on Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:59 pm

I'm also still here. Hoping we get started soon!

Cadounus
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 12 years

I'm still here as well. Today was the last day of school so I'll probably be able to finish history this weekend.

ใƒœใ‚ฏใ‚ปใƒซใกใ‚ƒใ‚“
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:29 pm

I'm sorry for the delay everyone, Exam week kicked my butt, but I passed all of my classes!

It's officially summer. I'm going to go eat junk food and re-start my bad habit of staying up almost all night for three months.

Woot Woot.

Also~! This Roleplay has Officially Started!!! as soon as I throw my first post up there, everyone can get to work!! I cant wait! :)

Emily3456
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rivaille on Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:49 pm

Schweeeet.

Rivaille
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cadounus on Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:13 am

Congrats on passing all your classes Emily! And good luck to anyone else currently taking exams! They suck. >_<

Can't wait to get started!

Cadounus
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimBones66 on Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:02 pm

Okay well I'm getting frustrated here, Everytime I put in my Info for my character and press submit, it comes out blank and I erased all special characters and even start over from scratch twice!

EDit: WOOO! I fixed it somehow! Or it fixed itself, I don't Know but I finished Finally! ^0^ All Ready To Go!

GrimBones66
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby legacy14 on Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:31 pm

Oh crap! I'm so sorry, I meant to post this when I had the same problem with my character sheet not loading or being accepted by RPG.

I think, not completely positive, that the sheet is messing up everything due to the word "hex" after the 'color=' bbcode. For some odd reason it is actually hit or miss and I was very curious so I did a little investigating. Sometimes the sheet will load, but other times it won't accept anything and will erase everything if you hit edit. If this happens, don't close the page, but go back twice to get your info back.

If you go to fill out the cs, the first thing you should do is ctrl + f and replace the word 'hex' with #000000 or whatever color code you want to use. I've been messing with the cs and this seems to fix it every time.

Again, sorry for not saying this after I went through my whole debacle...

legacy14
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JackTheRipper on Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:54 am

Alright, well I don't know if I'm on time or not, But I realLy would like to reserve\Apply to join the roleplay I'll write just in Case :3
I saw I need a quote, a face claim and a unique way to tell you what's my favorite color, so here goes nothing:
A quote I love is :"No matter how hard or impossible it is, never lose sight of your goal!" ~MonKey .D. Luffy.
Face claim, Matthew Gray Gubler, umm I'm not sure if I should add a picture, but here's a.. never mind I still can't post links >.< Here's a picture of him anyway Image
By the way I already told you my favorite color before, so I guess all that's left is for you to figure it out ^_^ Please tell me if I need to add something like the character sheet :3
"Power isn't determined by the size of your fist, but the size of your heart and dreams."
~Monkey .D. Luffy

JackTheRipper
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:00 pm

Haha, go ahead that's fine.

Thanks for your show of interest! I cant wait to see your character!

Emily3456
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!