Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Insignia | The Rivalry Rebellion

a part of “Insignia | The Rivalry Rebellion”, a fictional universe by Dumisa.

Two werewolf packs who have had bad blood between them for years are attending college, forced to join together and create one pack. While both packs are slowly learning to warm up to one another, the humans in the area are learning their fragile secret.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Insignia | The Rivalry Rebellion”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:17 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Insignia | The Rivalry Rebellion"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Insignia | The Rivalry Rebellion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LostRiver on Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:16 pm

Hey there! I've been in the mood for a good werewolf RP lately. So, without further ado, could I please reserve FC: Sarah Hyland?

I haven't seen many, but I'm gonna be cliche and say The Fault in Our Stars. I saw it last weekend with my boyfriend and as a mature (or so I'd like to think), 21 year old woman, I still cried like a baby.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LostRiver
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:57 pm

@LostRiver: I cried as well. :'( But I am sure that you are not the only one who is going to say that movie. Haha. Consider your slot reserved. By the way, nice to meet you! :D

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Secute on Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:36 am

Hello! I love this idea and plot. I can tell it took some time to think about and I love RPs like that. Anyways I'd like to reserve FC: Dylan O'Brien.

My favorite movie this year so far is Maleficent. It had a good plot and the graphics were amazing.
Chipping away at boulders
I conquer fire
40 days 40 nights
No New Star
Fuck your Third Eye!
I be the One
Neo of the Sun
Give me simplicity

Secute
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:41 am

@Secute: Yes and I loved the idea when I joined the roleplay but then it was slowly dying. But consider your spot reserved.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Secute on Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:48 am

Awesome! I will have my character up tomorrow. It is almost 3am where I live and I seriously need to sleep. I hope this plot takes off. It's too good to waste.

Secute
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:08 am

@Secute: I hope it does as well. I hate to be a perfectly thought together plot go to waste. :/

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:58 am

Hi!!!

My favorite movie of this year has been X-Men: Days of Future Past. There were some things I wanted, but it's whatever.

Can I reserve Danielle Campbell, but change the FC to Sophie Turner?

Also, can I reserve Colton Haynes? They are going to be cousins ;)

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:57 pm

@Girl2Fine2: Sure. I'll make the reservation when I get home. At work. :/

Also, if you guys have any werewolf friends that might be interested in this, please send them out way.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlenderGirl on Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:35 pm

Hai!!!

I would like to reserve Emily Rudd and my fave movie is a tie between The Fault in our Stars and X-Men Days of Future Past. Also I like the plot and werewolves so I think this is going to be fun.

SlenderGirl
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:27 am

@SlenderGirl: Haha. Thanks Leigh Collum for that but consider your character reserved. :)

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:04 pm

HELLO!!! May I please reserve FC: Nina Dobrev? I joined the other two tried for this RP and I really want this one to go far, so I will try to get this CS done as soon as possible!! And my favorite movie of 2014? Not really fair since I haven't scene any new ones this year. But, if I were to go with my favorite movie of the ending of 2013, it would have to be Frozen. I know it's kind of old no, but hey, I don't get out that often!

*EDIT*

I don't know if I can complete the CS in that certain amount of time because I'll be in Florida and I do not know how much time I'll have in the hotel to come on here and complete the CS when I first get there on Saturday. I'll try to get it done as soon as I can though!!
Image Image
Image Image
"I don't need a metaphor for you to know I'm miserable."

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:52 am

@Wolfy: Sorry but the Nina Dobrev character is already taken by me. :/

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:40 am

That's ok. Whatever spot you want me to have, if any are still available, I will happily take it! ^.^

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:33 pm

I will finish Lucas tonight, but Avery is officially finished

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:02 pm

@Wolfy: I could reserve the Alpha role for you for the Bleddyn pack. :/ Sounds good?

Also, where is everyone else at?! Excluding Secute since they sent me a PM.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LostRiver on Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:17 pm

Hey there, sorry about the lack of a CS. I'll have her (or at least most of her) up tomorrow afternoon. I've been far busier than expected these past few days! Again, very sorry about that! I will try to have her completely done by tomorrow night. ^-^

LostRiver
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wispy on Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:33 pm

May I reserve the Guardian of the Bleddyn pack but change the face claim to Freya Mayor?

Also, I believe I want to reserve Dylan O'Brien.

It is would probably be Maleficent but I believe my favorite movie of all time is Treasure Planet. I mean, come on. How can you hate on the classics?
ImageImage

Wispy
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:43 pm

Sure thing, Wispy.

Also, you may reserve the Dylan O'Brien since Secute dropped the role.

Once I am able to get on my laptop, I'll make the changes.

Welcome aboard! :)

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:21 pm

Alright everyone, here is what I was thinking, maybe we could start with the two packs already joined together and not getting alone at all. I was thinking that they been together for three days already?

Thoughts? Ideas? Comments? :/

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!