Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Cost Of Paradise

The Cost Of Paradise

a part of “The Cost Of Paradise”, a fictional universe by Ersatz Creed.

With the arrival of a Pagan Priestess and a few of the followers she takes on pilgrimage never returning, the King and the Praetor have grown suspicious. They both have hired their own people to investigate what exactly is at this shrine.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Cost Of Paradise”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Cost Of Paradise

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nibblesnbits on Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:57 am

Oh it's so on!!!!
Come Away With Me...Let me show you what I can see

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

nibblesnbits
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nibblesnbits on Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:16 pm

Gooooodddd Morning/afternoon/evening (depends on when you read this)

Today is the last day to post in the RP current day! Please wind down the day, sunset and night time. Tomorrow will be maybe another night day but Sunday WILL BE A NEW DAY!

Happy posting!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

nibblesnbits
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Awesome on Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:19 am

Egh! So busy!
Pardon my absence and all that. Had some friends and family over yesterday and some are coming today again after I go to a pool function and run an IST with everyone. Small gap between it though, so I'll be able to post.
Also, Nibbles showed herself so I might as well. I usually don't but THIS SHIRT is just too perfect for the moment. X)
Yyyyyeeeaaaaaah right, snake!

Captain Awesome
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aethus on Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:52 pm

So i suppose Oberon and Haru made their way to the group?

Aethus
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ersatz Creed on Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:47 pm

Well my 1st Sgt came in this morning and reviewed the security tapes, and im not on lockdown. Echo Company opened up our defibrillator and so they are the ones getting screwed. Working on a post right now
Looking at Julius I cleaned my tears and confessed. "I too ignored the soothsayer...and I too was stabbed by some one I loved."

Ersatz Creed
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Group Theory Novelist Property Buyer Person of Interest Bug Hunter Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nibblesnbits on Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:36 am

Haha!! I love it Captain!

And Boo, that's really sweet. Glad you aren't on lock down.

Haru took Oberon to her cottage just below the church. At least that's where she's headed.

IT IS THE END OF THE DAY. NEXT POST BY ME WILL BE A NEW DAY!!

nibblesnbits
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aethus on Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:58 pm

Meheheh, she took him home, eh?

Aethus
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nibblesnbits on Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:09 pm

Yes lol...but then she left.

nibblesnbits
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aethus on Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:13 pm

THEN OBERON FOLLOWS

Aethus
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nibblesnbits on Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:23 pm

He was "asleep" lol

nibblesnbits
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aethus on Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:27 pm

lol, he's following you WITH HIS MIND

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooh, creeeeeeppppyyyyyy

Aethus
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nibblesnbits on Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:34 pm

Oh my god lol

nibblesnbits
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aethus on Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:42 pm

not really, but we can dream

I'll post when I get the chance.

Aethus
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Awesome on Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:02 pm

Sorry guys, I was so busy this entire weekend that I couldn't post at all! I'm afraid this is goodbye-hopefully just for now and all you are still continuing this by the time I'm back. X/
I'll give a few important pointers about the characters to Nibbles so she can do them the way I envisioned.
I look forward to reading what y'all got when I get back. Peace, guys!

Captain Awesome
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nibblesnbits on Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:46 pm

SOME ONE PLEASE POOOSSST

nibblesnbits
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aethus on Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:00 pm

NIBBLES!

AND THE SITE WORKS FINALLY!

Aethus
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nibblesnbits on Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:38 pm

Gah! I know....it's been down for me a ton...giving me plenty of time to work on plot ;D

SO POST!

nibblesnbits
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nibblesnbits on Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:20 pm

Where is everyone o.o

*starts stalking RP members, getting ready to send nasty reminders to post*

Heeellllloooo!!!!

nibblesnbits
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!