Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pokémon: Worlds Unfurled

General Discussion

a part of “Pokémon: Worlds Unfurled”, a fictional universe by KumoriRyuu.

In the vast and dangerous world of Pokémon, it will be up to a new generation of heroes to quell the threat posed to the world by Team Rocket.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pokémon: Worlds Unfurled”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: General Discussion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:44 pm

All right, you and darkness are both accepted! Welcome aboard!

I'd like ask you both for your continued patience while we get the last few profiles worked out and submitted to the OOC and then the RP.

Thank you!
Kumori Ryuu

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Beta Tester World Builder Lifegiver Arc Warden Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:30 pm

yeah, I'm 5'10 and 200lbs, but my fat content is very low- meaning it's essentially all muscle. I look compact yet slightly bulky... eat that body imagists.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nekohina
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Delcrux on Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:42 pm

I haven't played Pokémon in a good long time. However, this looks like the kind of well-constructed RP I enjoy. Got room for another?

Delcrux
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:14 pm

I always have room so long as you make sure to read everything and ask any questions ahead of time so I don't have to come around later and say "you missed something."

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Beta Tester World Builder Lifegiver Arc Warden Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Delcrux on Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:49 pm

Point taken. But should that happen, may I pretend to have been testing you? Gotta keep the GM on his toes.

Delcrux
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:45 pm

At your own risk my friend.

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:59 am

All right!

So is anyone else antsy? I am. It's my RP and I'm getting antsy. Lol!

Oh I can tell I'm gonna have fun with this one. But I'm also going to make myself cry with it too. Last night and thus far this morning I've been coming up with uber ebil ( <-- misspelling intentional) ways to mess with the characters in the RP. It's gonna be fun!

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:01 pm

Hey Delcrux, a little somethin' for ya.

Just a minor change to your Squirtle's origin with the character, but an important one. Pokemon are never given away or sold in this RP world. The only way to get one is from a licensed Pokemon Professor.

Change that detail for me in your profile when you submit the character to the RP and you're good to go.

Also Maribelle's good to go. Normally I'd be nit picky and ask you to fill out all the paragraphs with 5 sentences each but since the content volume more than makes up for it I won't do that. Submit when ready and I'll accept her when I see her.

Once I've done that, I think we're good to get started! The antagonist character can be accepted into the RP at any time as he'll only make sporadic appearances, so don't rush to submit him.

I look forward to RPing with all of you!

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Delcrux on Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:48 pm

Ok. I was just testing you, OP. Good to know you're on the ball.

Delcrux
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NethanielShade on Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:35 pm

Kumori, I wanted to let you know that Touka Kirishima (The one who was in the red text on the pad) and I have been PM'ing each other and our characters are going to be siblings. Mine is going to specialize in Dark Type pokemon (later on in the roleplay, obviously not to start out with) and hers ghost-type pokemon. Is there anything wrong with this?
ImageImage

NethanielShade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Donated! Contributor Arc Warden Beta Tester Storyteller Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:53 pm

There is nothing wrong with that, no.

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby petalquest on Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:47 am

Sorry for the terrible weight estimate. I'm 6 1.5 and don't know my own weight so i guessed it.

As for the abdominal muscle comment.. I included in the bio that my character is active so that's why he has the muscle tone he has. I am an avid runner and volleyball player irl and do not have noticeable lower ab muscle.

petalquest
Member for 10 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:34 am

Hey Neko, if you're still lurking about you can submit when ready.

For everyone else, I'll be posting an introduction post sometime tonight when I get home from school and we can all get started.

Any characters yet to be submitted and accepted will still have room to be accepted at any time as the RP is open ended. There is no set path that any or all characters must follow, so regardless of when you're accepted you will have all the time you need to do what you wish to do with your character.

EDIT: Looks like I'm a bit early, lol!

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:45 pm

still lurking, thought I did resubmit. Like I essentially just extended the one you rejected and hit submit again...maybe I need to redo from scratch?

Nekohina
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:10 pm

Well, I think my character might hang around in Pallet Town for a little bit, but I can shorten that stay. I placed her in Oak's lab, so that could possibly allow an interacting with somebody else who happens to be going to receive a Pokémon from the good Professor, or perhaps it could invoke some kind of interacting between her an that assistant character of Nekohina's, if that profile is up soon.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:15 pm

When I rejected the first character, it got rid of it. If you resubmit with the same exact name, I think RPG doesn't like that so you'll have to add a middle name or initial to get it to submit properly. I still don't see anything waiting for approval from you. Just copy the newest update to the character's information and try submitting again.

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:38 pm

resubmitted, though I had to go with the full name Lucas.

Nekohina
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darknesspawn on Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:30 pm

Ok, so I dont know what it was like for anyone else cause my internet is iffy but for me this site was down for 24 hours ._.
Welp, its reading time!

darknesspawn
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:54 pm

It might have just been your internet if it's always been down. The site has, however, constantly been going down and up for the past 24 hours though.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:30 pm

Indeed, the site has been going up and down consistently for over 48 hours since Thursday for me.

Waiting for it to come back up has been like driving nails into my head.

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!