Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Deliverance

Deliverance

a part of “Deliverance”, a fictional universe by The_Queen.

I'm bad at descriptions, inquire within!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Deliverance”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Deliverance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:03 pm

Yeah, and Luka has kind of covered her face - although people would only be able to really recognize her from rumors or brief glimpses even if she hadn't - and, as specified in Pandora's post, is trailing a little way behind him so as not to attract attention. As it is, they don't look like they're together, nor should they really attract much attention in any capacity aside from "Huh, those two look like well-to-do people, wonder what they're doing at an establishment like this?"

I'll wait until the above issue is resolved to post, so as not to cause any confusion with backtracking and edits.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Feyblue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:46 pm

A rather easy fix I'm sure, why don't you message Moahi to work things out?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The_Queen
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest World Builder Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:01 am

Ahhh I didn't notice! I think I'll edit my post... That should be fine, right?

Photoshop edit no. one. Thanks so much Xera!

moahi
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:33 pm

Yup. That works.

Feyblue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:19 pm

You guys are awesome! Two pages already? Let's keep this awesome momentum going!

The_Queen
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest World Builder Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverInk on Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:46 pm

Hope everyone has had a pleasant weekend, I was having to bottle feed baby goats and lambs all saturday and most of today, just got back home..it was a relaxing way to spend my free time. Will now be catching up on posts etc.

SilverInk
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:34 am

@SilverInk, what a coincidence! I was bottle feeding baby tigers this weekend!

The_Queen
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:44 pm

Waiting on Queen to post as Botan, to give her a chance to deal with seating Luquiere and interact with her a bit before the whole guy throwing a punch at Sangre thing happens. Not sure how Luka will deal with that, considering that she can't just let her master get hit in the face, but also can't afford to go directly to his aid since she just claimed she didn't know him. XD

Feyblue
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thy on Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:22 pm

I apologize for the delay! ^^"

Thy
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverInk on Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:36 pm

Sorry for the late post, I had writer's block and stuff kept coming up. Hopefully its all good though

SilverInk
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:51 pm

Sorry I'm on mobile, please continue without me I will be out until Sunday due to emergency surgery.

The_Queen
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverInk on Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:38 pm

Oh no. Feel better soon Queen, hope all goes well.

SilverInk
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:57 pm

Get better soon Queen!! Now then... Who has the floor now??

Firewind
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:58 pm

I think it's Moahi, then me.

Feyblue
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:33 pm

I'm back and will be able to post tomorrow.

The_Queen
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:52 pm

Also posted. I won't let this thread die just yet! :D

Feyblue
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:14 pm

I'll make a post sometime soon. Sorry, real life's been getting on my nerves, so either today or tomorrow, I guess...

moahi
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:04 am

I'm going to wait for SilverInk before posting again.

The_Queen
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:05 pm

I've made a new RP in case any of you are interested...

roleplay/the-tower-society-familiar#characters

The_Queen
Member for 10 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!