Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Survival Kit Academy || Mastered

The Survival Kit Academy || Mastered

a part of “The Survival Kit Academy || Mastered”, a fictional universe by Chikka.

Young mages and demons are forced to work together. {Full | Accepting members from the original roleplay.}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Survival Kit Academy || Mastered”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Survival Kit Academy || Mastered

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kapento on Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:40 pm

Sorry for the delayed post, the site has been down all of yesterday and this morning for me.

But things seem to be working now!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kapento
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chikka on Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:53 pm

@Kestrel
No problem, don't worry about it!

@Kapento
Same, it was like that for me all day yesterday. It's only just working today. :/

-

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
----------------------

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chikka
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:25 am

sorry it took so stupidly long to post. had a ton of things come up to keep me away from my PC. have to help organize an even as well as hotel fees and help people with transportation. on top of that the internet wifi receiver on my laptop decided to stop doing its job so i had to get around to buying an external one. then of course i have college because we still haven't gotten our spring break yet. so, yeah, i've been busy and inconvenienced which is why i've been lurking in the background and only checking in a couple times in the past week on my phone. i feel bad cause i wanted to reply to what happened with Muse in the bathroom too. :P but majority problems are fixed so i should be more active on her from now on.

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Promethean Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chikka on Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:59 pm

@Vincent
That's totally alright, I can completely understand, so I wouldn't worry. ;)

@Everyone
I'll either post tonight, or most likely tomorrow at the latest. I'll have Memphis get the class in motion.

Chikka
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:15 pm

So Pesach is at the end of this week which means next week I'll be a bit limited to replying.

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chikka on Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:43 am

That's totally fine, thanks for letting us know! ;)

Chikka
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chikka on Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:14 pm

I don't know if this is the case for anyone else, but the site keeps crashing for myself and Kapento, so either of us may or may not post soon. It might just be our area, I don't know. But I thought I'd let everyone know anyway. :)

Chikka
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:33 am

it's everyone. the site just started working for me again as well

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Promethean Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kapento on Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:34 pm

Finally got a post up! The site has been down quite a lot for me, as Chika said.

But things seem to be up and running now.

Kapento
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chikka on Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:25 pm

Same! Hopefully the site keeps working. ;)

Chikka
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:11 am

sorry i've been gone. been a good ways away from home all weekend and just got back. so i'll resume when i can.

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:20 am

I gotta post tomorrow LOL
Too tired to think of anything right now T.T

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chikka on Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:46 pm

No worries!

I have coursework due for tomorrow so that's taking up my time for now, so I'll most likely be posting tomorrow as well. ;)

Chikka
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chikka on Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:52 am

I will be moving things forward tomorrow, just to let everyone know. ;)

So if you have still to post then do so when you can, as I'll move things on in my next post for Memphis.

Chikka
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chikka on Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:38 pm

Sorry for the delay, the site has been down for me all of yesterday!

Chikka
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:38 pm

I was wondering if Ahri is still there, since they haven't posted for a while now?

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chikka on Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:12 am

Honestly, I don’t know. They haven’t been on in some time, and I PM’ed them a while ago but obviously haven’t heard anything. Myself & Kapento have just been working round the issue for now, so I wouldn’t worry about Ahri. For now we will just consider Ichiro 'missing' or something, to explain his disappearance for now.

Kapento & I will try to find someone to take the role if I still don’t hear anything in the next few days, or put something up in the Roleplayer’s Wanted Thread. Anyone already here is welcome to take up the role, if they want? At the moment it’s not really a major issue, so we don’t need an immediate character. Me & Kapento can always think of something to deal with it, so no one needs to worry. ;)

Chikka
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kapento on Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:00 pm

I'll wait for Vincent to post before I do again for Bugby. :)

Kapento
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:40 am

hello, again, all. i just got back from my spring break vacation and unfortunately, am pretty exhausted since today was rather busy for me. i'd like to reply but even as i'm typing this i'm having difficulty keeping my eyes open. so i'll have to give a reply tomorrow. Now i don't know if it's gonna be in the morning, afternoon, or night since i have classes all day. but for sure it WILL be up tomorrow. I'm just not 100% sure when. so, i'm going to sleep on what to write and at least plan what to add tomorrow for y'all.

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chikka on Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:45 am

Sure, don't worry about it! Just post whenever you can. ;)

Chikka
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!