Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Transpire

Transpire

a part of “Transpire”, a fictional universe by The_Queen.

Full

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Transpire”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Transpire

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fetch on Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:58 am

So I got my head hunter finished, and even if it's a bit late he is a new character so if any of you guys want to discuss how they'll be around him, let me know.
"A wizard did it."
Tumblr

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fetch
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:52 am

@Fetch, he's amazing!

By the way, just so no one does anything, I told Verdandi they could kill Silvestr.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The_Queen
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest World Builder Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verdandi on Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:40 pm

And that's done. I tried to do him some justice there, but I confess I don't have much of a grip on the character, so I hope it's not too bad or anything.

Oh, and anyone who wants to run into Cassie can assume that she's moving injured vampires to the exit still, or else dragging injured hunters away from the fighting so they don't get further hurt.

Verdandi
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:31 pm

I think you did a great job Verdandi, I applaud you for giving him an honorable death.

The_Queen
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest World Builder Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby catgirl on Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:09 am

I guess I'll type up my post to break away from the fight if Alli doesn't respond to the pm tomorrow.
If anyone has any advice for the awful font on photoshop, or any tips on it whatsoever just drop me a PM. PLEASE drop me a PM.

catgirl
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kapento on Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:13 am

I'm currently using my new phone to type, since my laptop died on me at the weekend. > <'

I posted something in the meantime. ;)

Kapento
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fetch on Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:00 am

Ayden's post is up! Isn't he lovely. Anyways, if I made any mistakes let me know but it's five am and I haven't slept at all yet so time to crash.

Fetch
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:23 pm

Hello all...I'm very sorry I kinda fell off the planet for a bit it's been a weird few days and I had no creativity so, I chose not to half-ass it and wait for my weirdness to pass.

Anyways, I'm still here and I can work up a post for Evangeline soon?

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:23 pm

While I don't appreciate the disappearing, I am glad that you're back.

The_Queen
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kapento on Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:39 pm

I'll have a post up tomorrow.

Kapento
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fetch on Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:22 pm

I won't be able to write a post until late Thursday at best, as I'm currently spending time with family. Just a heads up.

Also while I will not be posting for a few days, I made a NPC CS for Ayden's father, as he will be in my next post.

Fetch
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby buggleuggy on Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:46 pm

*screech* I keep getting busy and dropping off the face of the earth for prolonged periods of time - I totally suck. Anyway, just figured that I should probably let you know that I'll be unable to access my computer from July 7th-13th, and my activity may be a bit spotty the days leading up to my absence. I'm in the process of moving out of state and we've got a lot of house selling business to do, so I'll be traveling a lot. But I'll do my very best not to be gone more than absolutely necessary. Sorry to be a pain.
Last edited by buggleuggy on Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

buggleuggy
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:30 pm

I'm going to wait for Fetch before replying.

The_Queen
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fetch on Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:22 pm

Sorry it took me so long to get a reply in. My laptop kept crashing and wiping away any responses I had typed, so I had to refresh the computer and lost quite a bit of stuff in the process. And Yesterday was my birthday (yay me) so I wasn't able to work on the posts then either. They're short, but it's something.

Fetch
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kapento on Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:12 am

Sorry! I hadn’t received any notification that anyone had posted. I would try to post when I can, though currently I’m undergoing some health issues and will be on the site less frequently for now while I recover. Apologies for any inconvenience!

Kapento
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:05 pm

@Kapento, I know what it's like to have failing health. If you need anyone to talk to, or just want to vent PM me.

The_Queen
Member for 10 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!