Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Drop Dead, Darling

Drop Dead, Darling

a part of “Drop Dead, Darling”, a fictional universe by pieluver.

It's kill or be killed tonight, Darling. In this game of last man standing, death is a certainty. Just please, don't get any blood on the carpet, it's such a pain to clean.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Drop Dead, Darling”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Drop Dead, Darling

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolanaNight on Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:47 pm

Oooooh! Well, now it seems we're getting somewhere. I hope I didn't post TOO soon, but I wanted to get Laurent calmed down and have him react to the slap before Linnet said anything because it seemed a tad awkward to leave him hanging there like that. So, I hoped my interjection was okay. But I must say, this is going to be interesting.

I hope Sana comes riding in at the last minute. It's always a shame to see stillborn characters.

So, maybe we could start debating out some ideas here? I've heard talk about a rebellion, which, I wouldn't mind participating in. Actually, I'll participate in anything. Even a tea party (lol).

@Buggy: No sweat about being the youngest. Been there and honestly I'm kinda surprised that I'm not for once, and I'm totally with you on seeing James break it up. That would be hilarious. And gory I imagine depending on how far he would have to go to separate the offenders.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SolanaNight
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:38 pm

Man, I was a sophomore when I really got into playing here, haha. It's weird going from always being the youngest to being somewhat older, lol. Being young isn't a problem though, haha, as long as you can still write (which you can, Buggle~).

(Ah, you guys have it out for poor James, dontcha :P gonna scar the poor boy for life XD)

No worries Sola, you're good~

I do hope Sana comes back, I won't think about replacing her until Shane gets back, and if she's not back by then, well, Wiley will catch a lucky break and survive a little longer. I'll hope to find a replacement for her by the time Wiley does kick the grand old bucket, if she doesn't come back at all. (I'm actually starting a new game soon, so hopefully I can find someone there to blackma...er...I mean invite >:3)

I gotta say, I'm surprised at how rational everyone's being. Usually everyone freaks out and immediately runs off. Y'all are making James frustrated, haha. I love it~

Speaking of plotting, I'm leaving Wiley be, so it's the three of you, so plot away my darlings~ haha
slcam plz

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:53 pm

*shrug* I don't really tend to think about age, but rather how well I connect with another person. :P so anyway, doesn't matter if you're the youngest or oldest. EXCEPT SENPAI. SENPAI YOU'RE SO OLDDDDDD. loljkjk.

@Solana, you posted at the perfect time, that way we can get interactions done and through, besides the fact that we needed to see if that shlappy shlap landed. Also, no. You can not call me Wedgie. NO. NO CALLING ME THAT RAAWR. XD Call me Widget if you HAVE to do something different. Or Skwiggly, or Skwuggles. I have one friend that calls me all of those things. XD

Meh, I'm personally over Sana. She didn't show up, she no longer exists to me. It would be best to kill her off or simply replace her. Lol, no, I'm not THAT harsh, but I seriously am over her XD she disappeared a LOOONNNNG time ago, so I simply see her as something that is holding us back. She ditched us ; ~; sooo.

As for our charas, yesh! We are quite the rational, intelligent bunch. I'm interested/worried to see who's gonna crack first and IF anyone is gonna crack. I'm sure Shane will take care of that though should the problem arise. XD

As for me, I am, of course, doing all the things and all the plots. I am counted in, you don't even get a decision LOL. xP Nah, not that imposing, but yeah, up for ALLL the things!!

I will be posting eventually. Today or tomorrow.
SO CALM

Skwidge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:28 pm

Who are we waiting on to post next? Buggle?

Also, PSA: I'll be leaving next Sunday for Williamsburg, and I won't be back until Wednesday night, so I may or may not be around much, but I trust that everyone can take care of themselves. :3

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:15 am

Hullo all,

So I'm back!!!! Let me know how to get in with my first post :D

Also a bit about me:

I'm 19 and studying Occupational Therapy. I'm also working as an OT assistant on a dementia ward (which I absolutely adore!). I am very passionate about my course and am a complete nerd- I might just enjoy studying :3

I'm a strong Christian (So yeah, may not be rping the fornication bits with you all lol) and have just returned from a mission trip to South Africa with a team. So have any questions, feel free to ask <shrugs>. Oh! And we went to Kruger at the end of the trip and I saw three leapards, 4 lions and 4 lioncubs!!!! Squee!

I love animals and have a miniature Schnauzer named Maestro, a 8.9kg cat called Kieko and my cuddly lovebird Prim.

My favorite book of all time is definately Les Miserables (I love the book, musical and both movies) but I also am a huge fan of Obernewtyn Chronicles by Isobelle Carmody, Hunger Games, Book Thief and many more. I am also the biggest Whovian and am most definitively Sherlocked as well.

Yeah...so that's me in a nutshell.
Shané

Shané
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:42 am

:D

So here's the sitch. Sana hasn't even posted once, so my original plan was that we'd kill her character off and bring you in, and Wiley would live to see another gruesome end, BUT I'm thinking, we haven't gotten past the first scene yet, so if I tweaked things a little bit, we could pretend that the every dapper Anderson Fulton has been here the whole time?

Would that be an okay solution for everyone?

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:26 pm

hehe, double post before I leave for vacation!

I did a little edity-twirlybird magic, and squeezed ya right in, Shané! Feel free to post at your leisure, Wiley had been previously interacted with Sana's character, so he's behind too, so I figured to put them together and give you an easier in :3

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby buggleuggy on Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:51 pm

Hey all! Sorry I keep vanishing for extended periods of time, goodness. I got a surprise visit from my best friend from out of state, who's been staying with us for almost two weeks, and so I've not had much time to get on. And then, the one time I was able to get on and write, my computer froze. So, a shout out to my laptop for it's impeccable timing.

Anyway, managed to get somethin' up. Sorry if it's not too good - I took some sleeping meds before writing it and so I can't vouch for it's quality. Ah, well.

Have fun in Williamsburg, Pie!!

buggleuggy
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:10 am

Thanks for posting, doll~ It looks perfectly fine to me! :3 Very nice~

(and thank you, :3)

On that note, can we hold off on posting until Shane gets a post up? Just so she doesn't get left behind before the next little posting round XD

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:54 am

No need to wait any longer XD

Posted!

Sorry for the wait, and thank you for your patience. Have been attempting to read all the posts and form a reasonable reaction to a rather lot of information thrown at a character. Hope Anderson seems realistic enough.

Shané
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:02 am

Omg, that was quick XD My poor heart, two posts in one night?

He looks good! :3 I think you did a good job picking all the key elements up!

(Omg poor Wiley XD he's going to get so rekt! I'm pumped!)

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:17 am

Oh dear. I don't think Wiley has found a very good friend :3

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:20 am

Hehe, I know, it's great, isn't it? X3

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:30 am

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been too active in the OOC and haven't gotten a post in yet. Been busy the last few days/super tired after doing stuff all day. So, I have plans for today, but I'll see about getting a post in tomorrow ^^

Skwidge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:35 pm

No worries :3 Just get something up when you can~

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:05 am

Lol, I love how everyone is like, 'why aren't we allowed in the library? Is he hiding something?' But if they asked, he'd just be like, 'Well, I don't want anyone getting blood on the rugs in there. They were expensive, and I don't want your grubby hands on my books, for goodness sakes, you humans are so messy.' lol

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolanaNight on Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:53 am

lol I like how simple you're making Drake. It's great. If any of us live along to see that they're going be like, "Wat."

SolanaNight
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:44 pm

Hey :) So I will be trying to post later today or tomorrow. No promises for today because I have a tonne of uni work to do- but I am still active :3

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:54 pm

Awesome! Thanks for letting us know! I probably won't post for James until I can post for Wiley too, or until the party of three gets moving, because James is gonna be all sneaky-like and follow them >:3 Whether they notice him or not will be up to y'all's discretion though :3

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:47 pm

Ohgosh, I keep forgetting to post for thisss D:<

I will try to work on one and get it up sometime tomorrow. Hopefully. >X<

Skwidge
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!